- Parent immediately regrets baby monitor after seeing ‘possessed’ baby 10 Months Ago
- Buttigieg used Kenyan stock photo to promote plan for Black America Today 2:29 PM
- Disney+ is the best streaming service for families available today Today 1:43 PM
- Netflix to amend Nazi docuseries after being accused of rewriting history Today 1:09 PM
- Everything you need to know about TikTok Today 1:00 PM
- Screaming drummer girl steals hearts with passionate Nirvana cover Today 12:50 PM
- The Kardashians receiving backlash for food fight Instagram post Today 10:26 AM
- How to stream Artem Lobov vs. Jason Knight in BKFC Today 9:00 AM
- Lizzo sued by Postmates runner she accused of stealing her food Today 8:39 AM
- How to stream Jan Blachowicz vs. Ronaldo ‘Jacare’ Souza on UFC Fight Night Today 8:00 AM
- How to watch Georgia vs. Auburn live Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Navy vs. Notre Dame live Today 3:30 AM
- The actor who played Greedo is just as confused by ‘maclunkey’ as you are Friday 4:57 PM
- AirPods are getting that sweet, sweet Black Friday price drop Friday 4:24 PM
- Looking for a Nintendo Switch? Black Friday deals are here Friday 4:04 PM
Brooklyn Nine-Nine was left for dead by Fox, but it’s been picked up by NBC and lives to nail perps and spur laughs in its sixth season. Here’s everything you need to watch Brooklyn Nine-Nine online for free.
The buddy (sometimes not-so-buddy) comedy cop show created by Michael Schur (The Office, Parks and Recreation) and helmed by SNL great Andy Samberg was officially canceled on May 18, 2018. Luckily, NBC came through and picked up the show the very next day, and by September 2018 committed to an 18 episode sixth season. Which is a relief, considering the last time we saw the wacky detectives from NYPD’s 99th precinct, Jake and Amy were finally tying the knot. Naturally, there were a few hiccups, but season 6 will hopefully offer new possibilities and comedic situations. After all, marriage changes a guy, especially if that guy is the smarmy, cocksure detective Jake Peralta.
|HOW TO WATCH BROOKLYN NINE-NINE WITHOUT CABLE|
|HULU WITH LIVE TV||TRY NOW|
Was Brooklyn Nine-Nine canceled?
Brooklyn Nine-Nine was born on Fox and was canceled last year. But rejoice, it lives on, and season 6 will premiere at 9pm ET/PT on NBC, Jan. 10. New episodes will air on Thursdays at that same time.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine cast
The cast of Brooklyn Nine-Nine is full of familiar faces if you’re savvy about comedy. Here’s the main Brooklyn Nine-Nine cast:
- Andy Samberg as Jake Peralta
- Stephanie Beatriz as Rosa Diaz
- Terry Crews as Terry Jeffords
- Melissa Fumero as Amy Santiago
- Joe Lo Truglio as Charles Boyle
- Chelsea Peretti as Gina Linetti
- Andre Braugher as Raymond Holt
How to watch Brooklyn Nine-Nine online for free
Luckily, all the big name live TV streaming services let you try out their services for one week, allowing you watch Brooklyn Nine-Nine totally free. There are variations among them though, especially when it comes to the local channels offered. Depending on which service you choose, the availability of NBC in your area might vary. The links below will offer a quick primer on what channels you’ll get with each service.
- Cost: $44.95 per month
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
Hulu with Live TV not only gives you access to on-demand content, but you’ll also be able to stream live TV, including local networks. If you miss Brooklyn Nine-Nine when it airs, no worries: It will be available on demand along with countless movies, classic programs, and of course, original series available exclusively on Hulu. In fact, Hulu also lets you stream all the seasons of Brooklyn Nine-Nine you missed. You’ll also get access to almost 60 channels, including Lifetime, ESPN, USA, and plenty more. (Here’s the complete list of Hulu Live TV channels.)
- The best new movies on Hulu: 2018 new releases to watch
- The best thrillers on Hulu
- Funny movies on Hulu when you need a good laugh
- 10 sad movies on Hulu guaranteed to make you cry
- Cost: $44.99 for your first month and $54.99 per month thereafter
- FuboTV devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS (check local availability here)
If you’re a sports fanatic, FuboTV is a streaming service built just for you. There are packages tailor-made for fans of basketball, international soccer, golf, and even rock climbing. For the rest of the family, there’s a suite of great channels including Food Network, IFC, TBS, Cartoon Network, and more. (Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list.)
3) YouTube TV
- Cost: $49.99 per month
- YouTube TV devices: Google Chromecast, Roku,Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
The original destination for videos online has rolled out a streaming package of its own. YouTube TV offers a streaming suite of more than 60 popular cable networks, including local channels. Among them are sports channels including ESPN and FS1, entertainment destinations like FXX and TBS, and even a handful of Spanish language channels like Telemundo and NBC Universo. One YouTube TV subscription lets you add up to six accounts, each with unlimited cloud DVR. (You can find the full list of YouTube TV channels here.)
How to catch up on Brooklyn Nine-Nine episodes
If you’re looking for a place to catch up on older Brooklyn Nine-Nine episodes, there are a couple solutions. As noted above, Hulu is your best bet, since you can watch all five seasons as well as new episodes. Here are some other options.
1) Amazon Video
- Cost: $2.99/episode, $9.99/season
- Devices: Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, Fire tablets, and Fire phone; Roku, Google TV, TiVo, Nvidia Shield, PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Wii
You can watch past episodes of Brooklyn Nine-Nine on your TV, tablet, phone, or computer with Amazon Video. Individual episodes will run you $2.99 each, but you can nab an entire season for $9.99. If you’ve missed out on this goofy cop comedy, now’s your chance to catch up.
If you need to catch up on Brooklyn Nine-Nine, TBS offers reruns the show three nights a week and even offers select episodes for a limited time for on-demand viewing. All of the streaming options listed above offer TBS, so you can take advantage of the on-demand TBS shows available to those with cable subscriptions.
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, Sundance TV, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, Willow, AMC, FX, Fox News, Freeform, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, FS1, TBS, TNT, Tennis Channel, Golf Channel, Syfy, HGTV, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Bravo, Lifetime, Discovery, PBS, the CW, BBC, CSPAN, NBA TV, MTV, Comedy Central, Food Network, TLC, HLN, A&E, Animal Planet, National Geographic, the Weather Channel, the History Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Go and live stream NBC Sports.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.