Liev Schreiber is one of modern film’s biggest chameleons, popping up in geek culture properties like X-Men, Scream, and even Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. Where the man truly shines, however, is the acclaimed Ray Donovan, the tale of an Irish-American working through the seedy underbelly of Los Angeles as a fixer. Ray Donovan season 7 is the most recent installment, and if you need to catch up or just watch this latest season, we’ve got you covered. Here’s how to watch Ray Donovan online for free
How to watch Ray Donovan season 7 for free
1) Sling TV
- Cost: $30 per month (after a 7-day free trial), Showtime is $10 per month
- Sling TV devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Amazon Fire Stick,Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Samsung TV, LG TV and iOS and Android devices
No service has pivoted to meet the needs of users who were sick of pointlessly massive cable packages than Sling TV. Offering users a selection of a la carte channel packages, Sling TV only charges you for the channels you want to watch. That includes add-on premium movie channels like Showtime. At $10 per month, Sling TV offers Showtime for the same amount as everyone else, but its streaming TV service is worth considering. (Here’s a complete guide to Sling TV channels.)
- Cost: $11.99 per month (after 7-day free trial) for Showtime | Prime subscription for $119.99
- Devices: Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, Fire tablets, and Fire phone; Roku, Google TV, TiVo, Nvidia Shield, PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Wii
Assuming you’ve got a Prime subscription, Prime Video makes it easy to add individual premium channels like Showtime, which will let you stream Ray Donovan season 7. Seasons 1-6 are also available through the same Showtime add-on if you need to catch up.
- Cost: $10.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Amazon Fire Stick, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, and iOS and Android devices
When you absolutely need Showtime right now, go directly to the source. Showtime Anytime is the premium movie channel’s own app, letting you watch the channel without needing to pay for another service first. There are cheaper ways to get Showtime, in theory, but they all require paying for a secondary membership first. If all you want is to watch Ray Donovan right now, this is the cheapest and quickest way to do it. All previous episodes of Ray Donovan are available too, so you can refresh or catch up if you missed the last season.
- The best movies on Showtime and Showtime Anytime
- The best documentaries on Showtime
- The best Showtime original series of all time
- Cost: $10.99 per month for Showtime |$54.99-$79.99 per month thereafter (after a 7-day free trial) for FuboTV
- Devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, Samsung TV, iOS and Android devices
FuboTV is an international sports-focused streaming TV option, with a surprisingly robust package of entertainment channels that has only gotten better with time. It also has the best local TV coverage of any online streaming TV service. Since its introduction, FuboTV’s biggest weakness has been its lack of premium movie options. That’s changed with the introduction of Showtime to FuboTV. Users who want to watch Ray Donovan and English Premier League should give FuboTV a look. (Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list.)
- Cost: $5.99-$11.99 for Hulu and $54.99-$60.99 per month for Hulu with Live TV (after a 7-day free trial). Showtime comes with a 1-week free trial, then costs $10.99 per month
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, Samsung TV, and iOS and Android devices
Hulu is a jack of all trades, a service that provides streaming on-demand TV and movies as well as featuring a streaming TV service. Hulu is already the best deal for people who miss first-run TV, so adding Showtime to your package feels like a no-brainer. Plus, Hulu is currently running a deal for Showtime that gets you service for $10.99 per month for the first three months. That’s a steal for Showtime. (Here’s the complete list of Hulu Live TV channels.)
6) YouTube TV
- Cost: $49.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial), Showtime currently costs $11 per month on YouTube
- Devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, LG TV, Samsung TV, Vizio TV, Sharp TV, iOS and Android devices
YouTube TV is an unsung service. It provides incredible streaming quality, great features like unlimited cloud DVR, and allows multiple people to stream on the same account at once. And it’s charging just $11 per month for Showtime. That’s one of cheapest options you’ll find in all of streaming.
8) AT&T TV Now
- Cost: $65-$135 per month (after a 7-day free trial), Showtime costs $11 per month
- Devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Samsung TV, and Amazon Fire Stick
Ray Donovan fans looking to get into streaming TV after ditching their cable company should give AT&T TV Now a test run. AT&T TV Now offers the most channels for a competitive price. You can add Showtime to any of AT&T TV Now’s four channel packages for $11 per month. And even better: HBO is included in all packages.
How to watch Showtime’s Ray Donovan seasons 1-7
Showtime Anytime is your best and cheapest option for watching all the previous seasons of Ray Donovan, as detailed above. That is, unless you somehow plan on taking an entire year to finish the series, in which case you’ll start bumping up against a price tag equal to just buying the seasons outright. All previous seasons of Ray Donovan are also available on Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, iTunes, Google Play, and Vudu. If you’re only looking to buy an episode or two to get a feel for the show, go with YouTube, Google Play, or Vudu, since individual episodes are a dollar cheaper there.
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, Sundance TV, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, Willow, AMC, FX, Fox News, Freeform, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, FS1, TBS, TNT, Tennis Channel, Golf Channel, Syfy, HGTV, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Bravo, Lifetime, Discovery, PBS, the CW, BBC, CSPAN, NBA TV, MTV, Comedy Central, Food Network, TLC, HLN, A&E, Animal Planet, National Geographic, the Weather Channel, the History Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Go and live stream NBC Sports.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.