- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature 9 Months Ago
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you 9 Months Ago
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Today 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Today 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Today 12:31 PM
- Report: Ben Carson made transphobic comments at HUD meeting Today 12:30 PM
- Where to buy the Switch Lite and everything else you need to know Today 12:28 PM
- Facebook is experimenting with apps targeting teens Today 12:21 PM
- #LiveFromTheArea51Raid: Memes and highlights from the desert Today 12:06 PM
- Ready for Dark Mode? Here’s how to get it, and everything else in iOS 13 Today 11:41 AM
- Students across the world are walking out to protest inaction on climate change Today 11:08 AM
- YouTubers are exploiting Area 51 mania for content Today 10:29 AM
- Veterans confront Dan Crenshaw over his support for Trump Today 10:29 AM
- Google Maps may soon come with an Incognito Mode Today 10:13 AM
- Right-wing Beto O’Rourke ‘pissy pants’ meme actually features indie rock star Today 10:11 AM
Liev Schreiber is one of modern film’s biggest chameleons, popping up in geek culture properties like X-Men, Scream, and even Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. Where the man truly shines, however, is the acclaimed Ray Donovan, the tale of an Irish-American working through the seedy underbelly of Los Angeles as a fixer. Ray Donovan season 6 is here, and if you need to catch up or just watch this latest season, we’ve got you covered. Here’s how to watch Ray Donovan online for free
How to watch Ray Donovan season 6 for free
1) Sling TV
- Cost: $25-$40 per month (after a 7-day free trial), Showtime is $10 per month
- Sling TV devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Amazon Fire Stick,Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, and iOS and Android devices
No service has pivoted to meet the needs of users who were sick of pointlessly massive cable packages than Sling TV. Offering users a selection of a la carte channel packages, Sling TV only charges you for the channels you want to watch. That includes add-on premium movie channels like Showtime. At $10 per month, Sling TV offers Showtime for the same amount as everyone else, but its streaming TV service is worth considering. (Here’s a complete guide to Sling TV channels.)
- Cost: $10.99 per month (after 7-day free trial) for Showtime | Prime subscription for $119.99
- Devices: Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, Fire tablets, and Fire phone; Roku, Google TV, TiVo, Nvidia Shield, PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Wii
Assuming you’ve got a Prime subscription, Prime Video makes it easy to add individual premium channels like Showtime, which will let you stream Ray Donovan season 6. Seasons 1-5 are also available through the same Showtime add-on if you need to catch up.
- Cost: $10.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Amazon Fire Stick, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, and iOS and Android devices
When you absolutely need Showtime right now, go directly to the source. Showtime Anytime is the premium movie channel’s own app, letting you watch the channel without needing to pay for another service first. There are cheaper ways to get Showtime, in theory, but they all require paying for a secondary membership first. If all you want is to watch Ray Donovan right now, this is the cheapest and quickest way to do it. All previous episodes of Ray Donovan are available too, so you can refresh or catch up if you missed the last season.
- The best movies on Showtime and Showtime Anytime
- The best documentaries on Showtime
- The best Showtime original series of all time
- Cost: $10.99 per month for Showtime |$44.99 for your first month and $54.99 per month thereafter (after a 7-day free trial) for FuboTV
- Devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
FuboTV is an international sports-focused streaming TV option, with a surprisingly robust package of entertainment channels that has only gotten better with time. It also has the best local TV coverage of any online streaming TV service. Since its introduction, FuboTV’s biggest weakness has been its lack of premium movie options. That’s changed with the introduction of Showtime to FuboTV. Users who want to watch Ray Donovan and English Premier League should give FuboTV a look. (Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list.)
- Cost: $7.99-$11.99 for Hulu and $40 per month for Hulu with Live TV (after a 7-day free trial). Showtime comes with a 1-month free trial, then costs $4.99 per month for the first three months and $10.99 per month afterward
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
Hulu is a jack of all trades, a service that provides streaming on-demand TV and movies as well as featuring a streaming TV service. Hulu is already the best deal for people who miss first-run TV, so adding Showtime to your package feels like a no-brainer. Plus, Hulu is currently running a deal for Showtime that gets you service for $4.99 per month for the first three months. That’s a steal for Showtime. (Here’s the complete list of Hulu Live TV channels.)
- Cost: $44.99-$79.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial), Showtime costs $10.99 per month for normal subscribers and $8.99 per month for PS+ members
- Devices: PlayStation 3 and 4, Roku, Amazon Fire, Google Chromecast, Kodi, iOS and Android devices
PlayStation users looking to add streaming TV to there consoles have just one option: PlayStation Vue. But there are plenty of other ways you can stream Sony’s live TV service, and you can add Showtime for $10.99 per month. You’ll save $2 per month, though, if you’re a PlayStation Plus member. (Showtime Anytime, the channel’s app, is not available on PlayStation, unfortunately.) Here are all of PlayStation Vue channels.
7) YouTube TV
- Cost: $49.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial), Showtime currently costs $7 per month on YouTube, down from $10 per month
- Devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, iOS and Android devices
YouTube TV is an unsung service. It provides incredible streaming quality, great features like unlimited cloud DVR, and allows multiple people to stream on the same account at once. And it’s charging just $7 per month for Showtime. That’s one of cheapest options you’ll find in all of streaming.
8) DirecTV Now
- Cost: $40-$75 per month (after a 7-day free trial), Showtime costs $8 per month
- Devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, and Amazon Fire Stick
Ray Donovan fans looking to get into streaming TV after ditching their cable company should give DirecTV Now a test run. DirecTV Now offers the most channels for a competitive price. You can add Showtime to any of DirecTV Now’s four channel packages for $8 per month. And even better: You can add HBO for just $5 per month. (You can view the full DirecTV Now channels list here.)
How to watch Showtime’s Ray Donovan seasons 1-5
Showtime Anytime is your best and cheapest option for watching all the previous seasons of Ray Donovan, as detailed above. That is, unless you somehow plan on taking an entire year to finish the series, in which case you’ll start bumping up against a price tag equal to just buying the seasons outright. All previous seasons of Ray Donovan are also available on Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, iTunes, Google Play, and Vudu. If you’re only looking to buy an episode or two to get a feel for the show, go with YouTube, Google Play, or Vudu, since individual episodes are a dollar cheaper there.
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, Sundance TV, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, Willow, AMC, FX, Fox News, Freeform, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, FS1, TBS, TNT, Tennis Channel, Golf Channel, Syfy, HGTV, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Bravo, Lifetime, Discovery, PBS, the CW, BBC, CSPAN, NBA TV, MTV, Comedy Central, Food Network, TLC, HLN, A&E, Animal Planet, National Geographic, the Weather Channel, the History Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Go and live stream NBC Sports.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Joseph Knoop is a gaming writer for Daily Dot, a native Chicagoan, and a slave to all things Overwatch. He co-founded the college geek culture outlet ByteBSU, then interned at Game Informer, and now writes for a bunch websites his parents have never heard of.