|HOW TO WATCH SURVIVOR|
|CBS ALL ACCESS||TRY NOW|
|YOUTUBE TV||TRY NOW|
Survivor: Winners at War is now being showing on CBS Feb. 20, 2019, and rumors of imminent island disaster are already swirling. Whether you’ve recently joined the cord-cutting cult and ditched cable or you’re looking to catch up online before tuning in to season 40, streaming makes it easy. Here’s how to watch Survivor online free on CBS’ own streaming platform or using another live TV streaming service, including Hulu with Live TV, YouTube TV, and more.
Survivor: Winners at War
Streaming: CBS and CBS All Access
New episodes: Wednesdays at 8pm ET
How to watch Survivor online for free
If longtime Survivor fans know anything, it’s that the gimmick makes or breaks the season. In 2018, it was Survivor: David vs. Goliath, featuring two Biblical tribes. Tribe David was made up of “underdogs” while tribe Goliath was composed of “overachievers.” Online, fans are already speculating about this year’s theme.
- Cost: $5.99 per month for streaming with ads, $9.99 per month for the ad-free version, add Showtime for $14.99 per month.
- Devices: Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire tablet, Facebook Portal, PS4, Xbox, Samsung, LG, and Vizio smart TVs, Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Android and iOS devices.
If you want to keep up with Survivor season 40 full episodes, take a look at CBS’s own streaming service, CBS All Access. It’s a somewhat limited service launched in 2014 in response to the success of other streaming platforms like Netflix and Hulu. You’ll also get access to live TV streaming and other CBS series like The Big Bang Theory, S.W.A.T., and CBS All Access exclusives like Star Trek: Discovery.
- Cost: $54.99 per month or $60.99 per month no Ads (after a 7-day free trial)
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, Samsung TV, LG TV, and iOS and Android devices
- Hulu local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
With Hulu with Live TV, you’ll get live channel streaming plus access to Hulu’s full on-demand catalog of Hulu originals, documentaries, anime, and movies. A seven-day free trial is definitely not enough time to catch up with as much Survivor content as you want, especially if you want to go back and watch clips featuring the four returning contestants. We suggest signing up and subscribing so you can watch the current season as it’s released. (Here’s the complete guide to Hulu Live TV channels.)
- Hulu vs Netflix: Which streaming service is right for you?
- How to watch Showtime on Hulu
- Funny movies on Hulu when you need a good laugh
- 10 sad movies on Hulu guaranteed to make you cry
- Cost: $54.99-$79.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- FuboTV devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- FuboTV local channels: ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS (check local availability here)
Yes, FuboTV is a stellar streaming option for international soccer fans, and you can certainly watch world soccer games here. But subscribers can also stream the game of Survivor and CBS series and more channels, including Syfy, Lifetime, HGTV, AMC, and more. (Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list.)
4) YouTube TV
- Cost: $49.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- YouTube TV devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, Samsung TV, LG TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
Looking to split a subscription or share with your family and friends? With YouTube TV, you can add up to six accounts for each subscription, and all of those come with unlimited cloud DVR to keep all your favorites ready to stream on a whim. (You can find the full list of YouTube TV channels here.)
6) AT&T TV Now
- Cost: $65-$135 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- AT&T TV Now devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Samsung, and Amazon Fire Stick
If you opt for a AT&T TV Now subscription, you’ll be getting the most for your money, even if you initially sign up just to stream Survivor: Winners at War. DirecTV Now is one of the best streaming packages out there, featuring many channels for just $65 a month, plus extra if you decide to opt into additional channels like HBO
Watch Survivor full episodes
CBS All Access is your best bet for watching old, full episodes of Survivor, plus the latest season as they are released. For just $5.99 per month, you can stream every episode plus have access to other CBS series and live TV streaming. All-in-all it’s a solid deal if you’re a longtime fan of CBS originals.
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, Sundance TV, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, Willow, AMC, FX, Fox News, Freeform, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, FS1, TBS, TNT, Tennis Channel, Golf Channel, Syfy, HGTV, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Bravo, Lifetime, Discovery, PBS, the CW, BBC, CSPAN, NBA TV, MTV, Comedy Central, Food Network, TLC, HLN, A&E, Animal Planet, National Geographic, the Weather Channel, the History Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Go and live stream NBC Sports.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.