- ‘American Dirt’ is a metaphor for a white country built on the back of immigrants 1 Year Ago
- This woman told two students to ‘speak English’ and people are not having it Friday 9:53 PM
- Iconic 1968 drag documentary ‘The Queen’ finally released on Netflix Friday 9:29 PM
- This TikTok account for Chancellor Palpatine is hilarious Friday 8:43 PM
- Did the Space Force logo rip off Star Trek? Friday 6:24 PM
- Disabled people with service dogs say Uber, Lyft drivers are denying them rides Friday 3:25 PM
- TikTok teen famous for greasy hair ends her 8-year reign Friday 2:48 PM
- Police handcuff brown man at subway station for carrying a toy gun Friday 1:20 PM
- Fake clip of Sanders quoting infamous ‘hot chip’ tweet is duping people online Friday 1:16 PM
- The Mars Volta’s Cedric Bixler-Zavala alleges Scientologists behind dog’s death Friday 12:46 PM
- Eminem responds to critics: ‘This album was not made for the squeamish’ Friday 12:42 PM
- ‘The poet, the poem’ meme takes iconic lines and turns them into art Friday 12:40 PM
- People are making dark memes about the coronavirus Friday 12:27 PM
- Trump camp’s ‘head on a pike’ impeachment threat hit with memes Friday 11:34 AM
- What is the #FreeBritney movement, and why is Cher tweeting about it? Friday 10:52 AM
|HOW TO STREAM ANIMAL PLANET|
|AT&T TV NOW||TRY NOW|
Just because animals live in the wild doesn’t mean you need to. Instead of paying laughable prices and dealing with the hassle of installing cable, check out the streaming services that make it easy to watch your favorite wildlife channels and shows. Here’s everything you need to know to watch an Animal Planet live stream online for free.
What is Animal Planet?
Originally a joint venture with BBC World founded in 1996, Animal Planet has spent over two decades educating and entertaining viewers with nature documentaries, docuseries, and reality television programs based on captivating critters. As of 2016, approximately 91 million families receive Animal Planet on their television service of choice. Some popular Animal Planet shows include River Monsters, Too Cute, Crikey! with the children of late crocodile tamer Steve Irwin, and Pit Bulls & Parolees, to name a few.
Animal Planet live stream: 3 ways to watch Animal Planet online for free
- Cost: $20 per month
- Philo devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, iOS and Android devices
If you want to save money and can live without major news or sports channels, Philo is absolutely the way to go. For less than $20 a month, edutainment lovers will get the Animal Planet live stream, plus Discovery, BBC, AMC, HGTV, History, the Science Channel, and plenty more, National Geographic is not included. (Here’s the complete guide to Philo channels.)
2) AT&T TV Now
- Cost: $60-$135 per month
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
There’s a good chance that you’re already looking to AT&T for your wireless needs. The second you sign up you’ll gain instant access to 45+ channels, including local channels and even free HBO on PLUS and MAX channel suites. Plus, it comes with CloudDVR which lets you record up to 20 hours of TV per month. One account works on two devices, but you can add more devices for only $5.
Other ways to watch Animal Planet Online
Animal Planet will let you watch a live stream of its channel from the comfort of your computer screen, so long as you subscribe to an applicable provider. Simply go to animalplanet.com, click the “watch live” button near the top left, and provide your login info. If you subscribe to Philo, DirecTV Now, or PlayStation Vue, you’re good to go.
You can watch a live stream of Animal Planet content (or on-demand content) from the Animal Planet Go app by logging in with your provider information. The app is available for free on iOS, Android, Roku, Apple TV, and Fire TV.
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, Sundance TV, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, Willow, AMC, FX, Fox News, Freeform, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, FS1, TBS, TNT, Tennis Channel, Golf Channel, Syfy, HGTV, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Bravo, Lifetime, Discovery, PBS, the CW, BBC, CSPAN, NBA TV, MTV, Comedy Central, Food Network, TLC, HLN, A&E, Planet, National Geographic, the Weather Channel, the History Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Go and live stream NBC Sports.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Joseph Knoop is a gaming writer for Daily Dot, a native Chicagoan, and a slave to all things Overwatch. He co-founded the college geek culture outlet ByteBSU, then interned at Game Informer, and now writes for a bunch websites his parents have never heard of.