- Billboard changing albums chart to count YouTube streams 6 Months Ago
- TikTok’s 20 most popular songs of 2019 6 Months Ago
- Greek gods memes are flooding Reddit thanks to TV reboot rumors 6 Months Ago
- Anti-impeachment protesters aimlessly fumble through halls of Congress Today 12:54 PM
- Everything we know so far about the Xbox Series X Today 12:17 PM
- ASMR YouTuber Life with MaK says she was branded a ‘Nazi’ by online smear campaign Today 10:46 AM
- Voters duped by fake ex-Bloomberg intern’s tweet about being fired Today 9:47 AM
- HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ and the fantasy of competence Today 8:00 AM
- Cómo ver Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington en el UFC 245 Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
- Why Britons are tweeting ‘Little England’ in wake of the U.K. election Friday 3:22 PM
- Net neutrality advocates ask for rehearing on federal court decision Friday 2:29 PM
- Americans are sharing their #PrivateHealthLIFEhacks to help Brits Friday 2:28 PM
- Warren, Sanders, Yang pledge to skip next week’s debate over union dispute Friday 2:12 PM
- How to watch tonight’s Nets vs. Raptors matchup on NBA TV Friday 2:00 PM
If you’re on the hunt for Spanish-language programming from a network based in the U.S., you should know about Estrella TV. Created in the late ’90s in Southern California, Estrella TV specializes in variety programming like Estudio 2 (a musically oriented show) and Noches Con Platanito (modeled after late-night talk shows but hosted by a clown), reality shows like Rica Famosa Latina (which owes quite a bit to the Real Housewives franchise), and news magazine programs like iTestigo, and talent show Tengo Talento, Mucho Talento (which translates to “I have talent, lots of talent”).
Here’s everything you need to know to watch Estrella online.
How to watch Estrella TV online for free
If you’re streaming Spanish-language television already, you already may be on the hunt for Estrella programming. If you’re still looking through your options, you can cut the cord and get access to Estrella TV via Sling TV.
- Sling TV pricing: $25-$40 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Sling TV devices: Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, Microsoft Edge, and iOS and Android devices
- Sling TV local channels: NBC, Fox (check your local availability here)
Sling TV provides two base channel package options, each priced at $25 per month. You can either choose from Sling Orange, which includes three ESPN channels and TNT among its sports and entertainment programming, or Sling Blue, which includes sports channels like NFL Network, FS1 and FS2, NBCSN, and local channels. If you’re Team “Why Not Both,” Sling Orange + Blue combines the two for just $40 per month.
Spanish-speaking viewers can get Estrella TV with the Español: Best of Spanish TV package, which offers more than 20 Spanish-language channels for just $10 per month, or can combine that package with either Sling Orange or Sling Blue for $30 per month to access many more channels. For more information, check out our guide to Sling TV channels and our Sling TV review.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Phil West is a sports reporter and the author of two books on soccer, ‘The United States of Soccer,’ and ‘I Believe That We Will Win,’ both from The Overlook Press. His work has appeared most recently in MLSSoccer.com, Pro Soccer USA, Texas Highways, and Howler. Based in Austin, he is also a lecturer in the Writing Program at the University of Texas at San Antonio.