- How to watch ‘Riverdale’ online for free 2 Months Ago
- Discord allegedly used to lure teenager boy to Florida trailer housing sex slave Tuesday 7:36 PM
- Millie Bobby Brown has the wrong take on ‘You’ Tuesday 6:42 PM
- Why is Tony Stark missing from the ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ trailer? Tuesday 6:00 PM
- The creepy texts this woman received are eerily similar to Netflix’s ‘You’ Tuesday 4:20 PM
- Roku defends decision to host InfoWars amid online backlash (updated) Tuesday 4:04 PM
- Pump yourself up for ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8 with this masterfully edited hype video Tuesday 2:35 PM
- NBC asked reporters not to call Steve King’s comments ‘racist’ Tuesday 2:21 PM
- Disney files copyright claim on YouTuber’s Darth Vader film—and the creator is devastated Tuesday 2:18 PM
- The ’10 Year Challenge’ isn’t as fun for trans people Tuesday 1:25 PM
- New Nike shoes can be controlled from your smartphone Tuesday 1:06 PM
- Cardi B. jumps on 10-year challenge with high school performance of Lady Gaga song Tuesday 12:28 PM
- Parents, teachers cry foul over Verizon fee hike for popular education app Tuesday 11:57 AM
- Conservative men are kicking and screaming about Gillette’s new toxic masculinity ad Tuesday 11:23 AM
- Mysterio is hot now in the ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ trailer Tuesday 10:53 AM
Whether it’s the ‘Real Housewives,’ ‘Southern Charm,’ ‘Top Chef,’ here’s how to stream your favorite shows.
Reality TV is a microcosm of humanity at its most bare, and darn it, we want to see if our two leading contestants get together in the end. That’s where Bravo comes in, with its plethora of trashy-to-top-tier programming. Here’s everything you need to know to watch a Bravo live stream online.
What is Bravo?
Launched all the way back in 1980, Bravo has come a long, long way since its inception. Back in the ’80s, Bravo operated as a premium channel, only airing a few times a week, and when it wasn’t on, you’d find the softcore porn Escapade channel in its place. Yikes. When Bravo was on, you’d most likely find a cornucopia of international, classic, and independent films. Since then, Bravo has transitioned into far more reality television programming, with shows like Shahs of Sunset, Southern Charm, Real Housewives, and Top Chef.
|Hulu Live TV||$40||CLICK HERE|
|Sling TV||$25-40||CLICK HERE|
Bravo live stream: 5 ways to watch Bravo online for free
All of the major live TV streaming services offer Bravo, which can make figuring out the right service for you a little tricky. Thankfully, all of your options include a free trial.
- Cost: $40 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Hulu local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
Hulu with Live TV is exactly what it sounds like: Hulu‘s on-demand library plus more than 55 channels of live TV. That way, if you’re unable to catch your favorite show live, you can always watch it on-demand later—or anything else from Hulu’s deep library. (You can upgrade to Hulu No Commercials for your on-demand content an extra $4 per month.) You’ll get your Bravo live stream and plenty of other entertainment options you’ll probably enjoy, like Lifetime (and Lifetime Movies), HGTV, HLN, and Oxygen. (Here’s the complete list of Hulu Live TV channels.)
- The best adult cartoons on Hulu
- The best new movies on Hulu from 2018
- The best Hulu original series, ranked
2) Sling TV
- Cost: $25-$40 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Sling TV devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, and iOS and Android devices
- Sling TV local channels: NBC, Fox (check your local availability here)
Sling TV splits its two base packages into separate offerings: Sling Orange and Sling Blue, both of which are $25 per month. A Bravo live stream is only available on the bulkier Sling Blue, which comes with plenty of other entertainment and sports channels, along with some local channels. You can combine both packages (known as Sling Orange + Blue) for $40 a month. Sling TV also has one of the wider selections of premium channels like HBO and Showtime, all of which are priced between $5 and $15 per month, but at least they’ll all be in one spot. (Here’s a complete guide to Sling TV channels.)
- Cost: $39.99 for your first month and $44.99 per month thereafter (after a 7-day free trial)
- FuboTV devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- FuboTV local channels: Fox, NBC, CBS (check local availability here)
FuboTV is one of the best ways to stream sports, especially if you’re interested in international options. You’ll get the NFL Network (NFL RedZone is available in an add-on package), and other college sports networks. In the way of entertainment, Bravo fans will love having the El Rey Network, A&E, Oxygen, HGTV, Hallmark, and more—not to mention a robust selection of local channels. (Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list.)
4) YouTube TV
- Cost: $40 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- YouTube TV devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
YouTube TV offers a more straightforward option, especially if you want to keep everything within the YouTube ecosystem. With one package to choose from, you’ll get more than 70 channels, including your Bravo live stream, plus entertainment options like BBC America, CW, TNT, and a strong lineup of sports options like Fox Sports, MLB Network, and ESPN. The only downside is some channels are clearly filler. New England Cable News? Really? (You can find the full list of YouTube TV channels here.)
5) DirecTV Now
- Cost: $40-$75 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- DirecTV Now devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, and Amazon Fire Stick
- Local channels: ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check local availability)
For the money, DirecTV Now is one of the best options out there. The entry-level package gets you more than 70 channels, the vast majority of which are, gasp, not filler. You’ll get your Bravo live stream, plus A&E, Comedy Central, MTV, and a ton more. If you dig your scripted drama as much as the…well, less scripted, then DirecTV Now is also one of the cheapest ways to get HBO, Showtime, and other premium channels. (You can view the full DirecTV Now channels list here.)
- Cost: $44.99-$79.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- PlayStation Vue devices: PlayStation 3 and 4, Roku, Amazon Fire, Google Chromecast, Kodi, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, Fox, ABC, CBS (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
The good news is that you don’t need a PlayStation to watch PlayStation Vue, although it’s certainly convenient. Vue’s Access package will get you your Bravo live stream, plus some usual suspects like BBC America, Fox Sports, Oxygen, and others. Maybe not the best package considering the channel count, but it’s still a solid option and the easiest live TV streaming service to share. (Here are all of PlayStation Vue channels.)
Other ways to watch Bravo online
Bravo site & Bravo Now app
Like most other channels, Bravo will allow you to watch on-demand content on either its official site or its official app. For the site, simply go to bravotv.com, find an episode of a show you want to watch, and you’ll be prompted to enter a cable provider login. Good news is that every service we listed above will count, allowing you access to everything Bravo has to offer. It’s the same process for the Bravo Now app, which is available on iOS and Android, as well as Apple TV, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, and Roku
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, Sundance TV, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, Willow, AMC, FX, Fox News, Freeform, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, FS1, TBS, TNT, Tennis Channel, Golf Channel, Syfy, HGTV, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Lifetime, Discovery, PBS, the CW, BBC, CSPAN, NBA TV, MTV, Comedy Central, Food Network, TLC, HLN, A&E, Animal Planet, National Geographic, the Weather Channel, the History Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Go and live stream NBC Sports.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Joseph Knoop is a gaming writer for Daily Dot, a native Chicagoan, and a slave to all things Overwatch. He co-founded the college geek culture outlet ByteBSU, then interned at Game Informer, and now writes for a bunch websites his parents have never heard of.