- People think Ghislaine Maxwell was Photoshopped in those In-N-Out photos 7 Months Ago
- People are transfixed by a TikTok cat dancing along to ‘Mr. Sandman’ Today 4:52 PM
- Nazi troll pretending to be antifa in Portland gets outed by internet Today 4:15 PM
- ‘Dear White People’ season 3 reflects the exhaustion of the times—for better or for worse Today 3:59 PM
- ‘Seinfeld’ and ‘Friends’ fans feud over which sitcom is better Today 3:57 PM
- Anti-abortion centers are getting around Google’s misinformation policy Today 3:45 PM
- Twitter, Facebook remove Chinese accounts spreading Hong Kong misinformation Today 3:41 PM
- ‘Mindhunter’ season 2 offers no happy endings Today 3:19 PM
- How to watch ‘The Righteous Gemstones’ online Today 3:03 PM
- ‘Mindhunter’ season 2 brings out the memes Today 2:59 PM
- Rumor suggests the X-Men might battle the Avengers on-screen Today 2:54 PM
- The CDC is investigating cases of severe lung damage linked to vaping Today 2:08 PM
- How to stream the 49ers vs. Broncos on (preseason) Monday Night Football Today 1:24 PM
- Trump thinks Google made 16 million people vote for Clinton Today 12:54 PM
- Danny McBride’s ‘The Righteous Gemstones’ is a wicked televangelist comedy Today 12:46 PM
Who knew that ogling the lifestyles of affluent New Jersey housewives could be so addictive? The Real Housewives of New Jersey follows the daily drama of Teresa Giudice, Melissa Gorga, Dolores Catania, and Margaret Josephs, and once you start, you’ll find it hard to stop.
You’ll never know what every new episode will bring. Maybe Danielle sends Margaret a text so cruel it jeopardizes their friendship. Perhaps someone’s nephew’s first communion will be ruined because of a weird feud. What are the chances someone gets a glass of wine slung in their face? High–very high.
Last time we saw the Real Housewives, Jackie was hosting a trip to a local vineyard for a much-needed vacation. But the getaway turned sour when Jennifer confronted Jackie about an article she wrote about her family. Margaret turned the tension up to 11, calling Jennifer’s brother’s fiance a “mail-order bride.” When the ladies returned, Margaret and Danielle were bound for Cabo, where there will likely be trouble in paradise.
Here’s everything you need to know to watch The Real Housewives of New Jersey online free.
The Real Housewives of New Jersey cast
- Teresa Giudice
- Melissa Gorga
- Dolores Catania
- Margaret Josephs
- Jennifer Aydin
- Jackie Goldschneider
The Real Housewives of New Jersey season 9
Season 9 of The Real Housewives of New Jersey premiered Nov. 7, 2018. New episodes air Wednesday at 9 pm ET/PT on Bravo.
How to watch The Real Housewives of New Jersey online for free
The following live TV streaming services include the Bravo channel and offer a free trial for one week, allowing you to watch The Real Housewives of New Jersey for free. There are important variations between them. The links below will offer a quick primer on what channels you’ll get with each service and a quick rundown on the cost and compatible devices for each service.
1) Sling TV
- Cost: $25-$40 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick,Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, Fox (check your local availability here)
Sling TV offers two cable packages based on your particular needs (Sling Orange and Sling Blue). You’ll find Bravo on Sling Blue, a sports-heavy package that also includes FS1 and FS2, NBCSN, and NFL Network. That’s in addition to great entertainment options like FX, AMC, and Lifetime. To get ESPN channels, Freeform, and Disney, you’ll want to upgrade to Sling Orange + Blue, which costs $40 per month. (Here’s the complete guide to Sling TV channels.)
- Cost: $40 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
Hulu with Live TV not only gives you access to on-demand content, but you’ll also be able to stream live TV, including local networks. If you miss The Real Housewives of New Jersey when it airs, no worries: It will be available on-demand along with countless movies, classic programs, and of course, the original series available exclusively on Hulu. You’ll also get access to almost 60 channels, including Bravo, ESPN, USA, and plenty more. (Here’s the complete list of Hulu Live TV channels.)
- The best new movies on Hulu: 2018 new releases to watch
- The best thrillers on Hulu
- Funny movies on Hulu when you need a good laugh
- 10 sad movies on Hulu guaranteed to make you cry
- Cost: $39.99 for your first month and $44.99 per month thereafter (after a 7-day free trial)
- FuboTV devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS, the CW (in some markets) (check local availability here)
If you’re a sports fanatic, FuboTV is a streaming service built just for you. Plus, it comes with Bravo, so you’ll be able to watch The Real Housewives of New Jersey between games. There are tailor-made packages for fans of basketball, international soccer, golf, and even rock climbing. For the rest of the family, there’s a suite of great channels including Food Network, IFC, TBS, Cartoon Network, and more. (Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list.)
- Cost: $44.99-$79.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- PlayStation Vue devices: PlayStation 3 and 4, Roku, Amazon Fire, Google Chromecast, Kodi, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, Fox, ABC, CBS (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
While you don’t need a PlayStation console to use Sony’s PlayStation Vue streaming service, it certainly wouldn’t hurt. It looks fantastic on a PS4 and lets you jump from gaming to streaming on one device. One subscription lets you stream on up to five devices, all with unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Here are all of PlayStation Vue channels.)
5) YouTube TV
- Cost: $49.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- YouTube TV devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
The original destination for videos online has rolled out a streaming package of its own. YouTube TV offers a streaming suite of more than 60 popular cable networks, including local channels. Among them are sports channels including ESPN and FS1, entertainment destinations like FXX and TBS, and even a handful of Spanish language channels like Telemundo and NBC Universo. One YouTube TV subscription lets you add up to six accounts, each with unlimited cloud DVR. You can find the full list of YouTube TV channels here.
6) DirecTV Now
- Cost: $40-$75 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- DirecTV Now devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, and Amazon Fire Stick
- Local channels: ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check local availability)
DirecTV Now is DirecTV’s answer to online streaming. If you simply must have the most channels, DirecTV Now offers upwards of 125 of them in its most expensive package. Of course, its basic $40-a-month Live a Little plan will get you access to Bravo, where you can get your fix of The Real Housewives of New Jersey. (You can find the full list of DirecTV Now channels here.)
How to catch up on The Real Housewives of New Jersey episodes
If you’re looking for a place to catch up on older episodes of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, there are a couple of options.
- Cost: $1.99-$2.99/episode, $14.99-$24.99/season
- Devices: Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, Fire tablets, and Fire phone; Roku, Google TV, TiVo, Nvidia Shield, PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Wii
You can watch past episodes of The Real Housewives of New Jersey on your TV, tablet, phone, or computer. Individual episodes cost $1.99-$2.99 each, but you can nab an entire season for $14.99-$24.99.
You can catch up on select recent episodes of The Real Housewives of New Jersey on the Bravo website. You’ll be asked to provide login information, but the live-streaming services above will do the trick.
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, Sundance TV, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, Willow, AMC, FX, Fox News, Freeform, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, FS1, TBS, TNT, Tennis Channel, Golf Channel, Syfy, HGTV, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Bravo, Lifetime, Discovery, PBS, the CW, BBC, CSPAN, NBA TV, MTV, Comedy Central, Food Network, TLC, HLN, A&E, Animal Planet, National Geographic, the Weather Channel, the History Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Go and live stream NBC Sports.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.