- Truck driver allegedly watching porn kills teen driver in a car crash Sunday 6:44 PM
- Is the Buttigieg campaign behind this pro-Pete Nigerian Twitter account? Sunday 4:58 PM
- Mask that has your face printed on it allows you to unlock your phone during viral epidemics Sunday 3:52 PM
- Justin Bieber slid into the DMs of someone who hated his new album Sunday 1:05 PM
- HQ Trivia host and co-founder in Twitter feud amid shutdown Sunday 12:10 PM
- YouTuber shamed for fake call with Caroline Flack after her death Sunday 10:59 AM
- This MAGA-loving Keanu Reeves imposter isn’t fooling anyone Sunday 10:16 AM
- How to watch ‘Outlander’ season 5 online Sunday 8:00 AM
- Kobe Bryant’s complicated online legacy isn’t buried with him Sunday 6:00 AM
- TikTok teen’s reaction to discovering boyfriend’s cheating goes viral Saturday 4:46 PM
- This may be the creepiest Amazon review you’ll ever read Saturday 3:58 PM
- Bill Maher booed on own show over defense of Bloomberg Saturday 3:37 PM
- The Sun allegedly deletes negative Caroline Flack story after her death Saturday 2:48 PM
- How to watch ‘American Idol’ season 18 Saturday 2:00 PM
- James Blake defends girlfriend Jameela Jamil amid allegations she’s faking her illnesses Saturday 1:46 PM
If there’s one thing you can count on in December, it’s Hallmark Christmas movies. These holiday specials are almost synonymous with the season. Luckily for you, they’re all extremely easy to stream.
Whether you’re interested in revisiting some Hallmark classics or you want to get yourself up-to-date with new Christmas flicks, we’ve got you covered. Here, in order from most to least recent, is a list of all the Hallmark Christmas movies you could ever hope to watch this holiday season.
|WATCH HALLMARK CHRISTMAS MOVIES|
|SLING TV||TRY NOW|
|AT&T TV NOW||TRY NOW|
Hallmark Christmas movies available to watch in 2019
Hallmark’s been busy for the last decade: The company has tons of Christmas movies to choose from. Here’s a year-by-year breakdown of its holiday films.
2019 Hallmark Christmas movies
- A Christmas Love Story (2019): A youth choir director needs to write the big number for a Christmas Eve show. But she finds herself distracted by a new choir boy who sings like an angel—as well as his widowed father.
- Christmas in Rome (2019): It’s right before Christmas, and Angela just lost her job in Rome. After a fellow American crosses her path, he hires her as his personal tour guide for the Eternal City.
- A Christmas Duet (2019): Averie and Jesse are famous for the music they made together, but Averie gave up music years ago. Could a snowy lodge reunion bring them closer once again?
- Write Before Christmas (2019): It’s Christmas, and Jessica just got dumped. But she’s making the most of it by writing Christmas cards to everyone who’s ever impacted her life.
- Christmas Under the Stars (2019): Nick starts off his holiday season by getting fired from his job, so he starts working at a Christmas tree lot. There, he meets an astronomer who finds hope in the stars.
- Merry & Bright (2019): Cate’s mom keeps setting her up on dates, so when she meets Gabe, she assumes he’s one more suitor. However, there’s more to Gabe than meets the eye.
2016-2018 Hallmark Christmas movies
- Christmas Everlasting (2018): Lucy’s Christmas is off to an amazing start—until her sister dies and she has to go home to deal with her sister’s unusual will.
- The Christmas Train (2017): A world-weary journalist gets on a train at Christmastime, not knowing that this journey will change his life forever.
- Journey Back to Christmas (2016): A nurse from World War II finds herself transported to modern-day Christmastime. Here, she meets a man who helps her learn the importance of family and the timeless meaning of Christmas.
- The Mistletoe Promise (2016): Two holiday-hating strangers make a pact over their anti-Christmas views. However, their agreement stops being about business as they get to know each other.
2014 Hallmark Christmas movies
- Christmas Under Wraps (2014): Dr. Lauren Brunell’s career was made—until she had to move to a remote town in Alaska. Will a handsome local man help her appreciate the life she has?
- Christmas at Cartwright’s (2014): Desperate to give her daughter a nice Christmas, a single mom begins working as Santa at a department store. But if people know find out she’s a woman, she may lose everything.
- A Royal Christmas (2014): Emily’s longtime boyfriend confesses he’s a European prince, and his family will come up with any Christmas scheme to keep him from being with a commoner.
- Northpole (2014): Santa and Mrs. Claus’ futuristic city, Northpole, is in trouble. It’s up to one struggling single mom and her 10-year-old son to save it.
- A Cookie Cutter Christmas (2014): Two high school rivals still fight over everything at the high school they work at—including the handsome single dad judging their Christmas cookie contest.
- Best Christmas Party Ever (2014): A young party planner’s hopes for a promotion are dashed. But she plans the perfect Christmas party anyway and learns to love through the process.
- The Nine Lives of Christmas (2014): Fireman Zachary Stone is cynical about love and relationships—until a stray tabby cat brings an animal lover (and potential lover) into his life.
- One Starry Christmas (2014): Holly’s boyfriend leaves her alone for a Christmas business trip, so she decides to surprise him with a visit. However, she meets someone unexpected on the way.
2013 Hallmark Christmas movies
- Finding Christmas (2013): Siblings Ryan and Owen are down in the dumps after both being dumped, so they move to New York City. There, chances at new love appear.
- Hats Off to Christmas! (2013): Mia has to train her boss’s son for a position she deserves. Just when she starts to like him, she realizes she needs to protect herself—and her young son.
- Santa Switch (2013): Dan auditions for a mall Santa job to make ends meet for his kids—and gets rejected. Luckily, the real Kris Kringle is here and ready to help.
- Christmas in Conway (2013): A cranky but doting husband tries to give his sick wife the Christmas present of a lifetime, much to his prim and proper neighbors’ dismay, as love-related hijinks ensue.
- Let It Snow (2013): An ambitious young businesswoman learns to shelve her coldness toward Christmas as she heals from her upbringing and falls in love.
- Fir Crazy (2013): Elise has to run her family’s Christmas tree lot after unexpectedly losing her job. At least she has a handsome customer to keep her company.
- The Christmas Ornament (2013): A lonely widow struggles to balance new love and the loss of her husband during an especially emotional Christmas season.
- A Very Merry Mix-Up (2013): Alice Chapman ends up stranded on her way to meet her future in-laws and experiences a fateful change of heart.
- Snow Bride (2013): Tabloid reporter Greta Kaine is ready to do anything for a scoop on a famous family. But once she gets to know them, will she have a change of heart?
- Angels Sing (2013): A childhood accident destroyed Michael’s Christmas spirit. Now, he has to help his son through the same kind of tragedy.
2010-2012 Hallmark Christmas movies
- Matchmaker Santa (2012): Melanie thinks she’s found true love with her boyfriend, Justin. Then, his best friend comes along and shakes up everything.
- A Holiday Engagement (2011): Hillary promised her parents she’d finally bring home a fiancé for Christmas. But when he dumps her, she has to quickly hire an actor to take his place.
- A Christmas Wedding Tail (2011): Two adorable pups fall in love and conspire to get their respective owners to do the same.
- The Santa Suit (2010): Drake Hunter wants to turn his father’s cozy manufacturing company into a soulless business enterprise, but Santa Claus is ready to teach him a lesson.
- The Town Christmas Forgot (2010): On their way to a luxury resort, the Benson family breaks down in a remote Colorado town, where they join the local Christmas pageant—and become closer in the process.
2000s Hallmark Christmas movies
- Debbie Macomber’s Mrs. Miracle (2009): Newly widowed Seth Webster desperately needs help with his two kids. Enter Mrs. Merkle, a miracle housekeeper who gives him the ability to heal and find love once more.
- A Dog Named Christmas (2009): Todd, a young man with a learning disability, adopts a sweet-hearted yellow lab, Christmas, that changes his life.
- All I Want for Christmas(2007): Nine-year-old Jesse is offered one Christmas wish—and he secretly asks for his widowed mother to find true love.
- Deck the Halls (2006): A Christmas enthusiast decorates his house so brightly that it can be seen from space—and his rival neighbor isn’t too happy about it.
- Santa Jr. (2002): Santa’s son is a huge slacker, but it’s time for him to take over the family business. Unfortunately, he gets arrested in the process.
How to stream Hallmark Christmas movies
If you want to watch Hallmark Christmas movies, you’ll want access to both the Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies and Mysteries. The two channels will basically split the premieres for the Countdown to Christmas (complete schedule below). But not every live TV streaming service offers both channels in the same package, and some (Hulu with Live TV and YouTube TV) don’t carry either one. Thankfully, each of the services below offers a free trial, so you can get started without breaking the bank or making a long-term commitment. Here’s what you need to know to stream Hallmark Christmas movies.
1) Sling TV
- Cost: $25 to $40 per month (40% off first month) for Sling TV | $5 per month for Hallmark
- Sling TV devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, and iOS and Android devices
Sling TV is split up between two packages. You can choose whether to pay $25 per month for a single package or double up for $40. Either way, the Hallmark add-on—and thus unlimited access to Hallmark Christmas movies—will cost an additional $5 per month. Moreover, if premium channels are your thing, Sling has plenty to pick from at competitive prices. (Here’s the complete guide to Sling TV channels.)
- Cost: $44.99 for your first month and $54.99 per month thereafter
- FuboTV devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- FuboTV local channels: Fox, NBC, CBS (check local availability here)
For what’s largely considered a sports streaming service, FuboTV has a surprisingly well-rounded collection of channels that includes both the Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies and Mysteries. Even better, FuboTV comes with 30 hours of cloud DVR, so you can record plenty of Hallmark Christmas movies. (Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list.)
3) AT&T TV Now
- Cost: $50-$135 per month
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
There’s a good chance that you’re already looking to AT&T for your wireless needs. The second you sign up you’ll gain instant access to 45+ channels, including local channels and even free HBO on PLUS and MAX channel suites. Plus, it comes with CloudDVR which lets you record up to 20 hours of TV per month. One account works on two devices, but you can add more devices for only $5.
Other ways to watch Hallmark Christmas movies
Cost: Free to download, login required to access Hallmark movies
Devices: Roku, Apple TV, web browsers, iOS and Android devices
Traveling for the holidays? Hallmark Everywhere, a free app, makes it easy to watch Hallmark Christmas movies no matter where you are. Your login credentials for FuboTV or PlayStation Vue will suffice, but for some reason (presumably because it’s only available as an add-on) you can’t use Sling TV. It’s unclear if DirecTV Now works, but DirecTV definitely does.
- The best Christmas movies on Netflix
- The best Christmas movies on Hulu
- Free live TV: The best apps for TV shows and channels
- All of the Hallmark movies on Netflix
Cost: $4.99 per month (with 12-month commitment) or $5.99 per month
Devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Android TV, Chromecast, Android and iOS devices
Hallmark Movies Now is Hallmark’s standalone subscription service. It’s worth noting that you won’t be able to watch any of the Hallmark Christmas movies from the three channels discussed at length above. They’re all mutually exclusive services. However, on Oct. 29, Hallmark Movies Now will be stuffing its stocking full of holiday movies in its Mistletoes and Movies section.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2019 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, Sundance TV, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, Willow, AMC, FX, Fox News, Freeform, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, FS1, TBS, TNT, Tennis Channel, Golf Channel, Syfy, HGTV, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Bravo, Lifetime, Discovery, PBS, the CW, BBC, CSPAN, NBA TV, MTV, Comedy Central, Food Network, TLC, HLN, A&E, Animal Planet, National Geographic, the Weather Channel, the History Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Go and live stream NBC Sports.
Anna Maria Ward is the social media editor of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on the intersections of entertainment, pop culture, and social justice. She previously contributed to the Houston Chronicle and Orange magazine.