The Hallmark Channel’s annual Countdown to Christmas has come and gone, but there’s no reason why you need to wait a year for more Hallmark Christmas movies. There’s plenty to enjoy year-round. Here’s everything you need to know to get a Hallmark Channel live stream for free and where you’ll find Hallmark Movies & Mysteries.
|HOW TO STREAM HALLMARK CHANNEL
|SLING TV||TRY NOW|
|AT&T TV NOW||TRY NOW|
Hallmark Channel live stream: How to watch online for free
There’s a lot of competition when it comes to live TV streaming services, and most of them offer the Hallmark Channel. Not sure which one is right for you? Here’s all of the essential info you need. And don’t worry: Each service offers a one-week free trial, and unlike with cable, you don’t have to worry about long-term contract commitments.
1) Sling TV
- Cost: $30-$45 per month ($10 off first month)
- Sling TV devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, Samsung, LG, and iOS and Android devices
You have to jump through a couple of hoops to get the Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries on Sling TV, but it’s worth it. If you subscribe to either Sling Orange or Sling Blue, either of which costs $ p30er month, you can add the Lifestyle Extra package for just $5 per month. That brings your minimum cost to $35 per month, but it might be worth upgrading to Sling Orange + Blue ($45 per month) to get the best of both channel packages. (Here’s a complete guide to Sling TV channels.)
- Cost: $54.99 for your first month and $79.99 per month thereafter
- FuboTV devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
When you think about the Hallmark Channel, FuboTV is probably not the first streaming service that comes to mind. It has a reputation as a sports-centric service, thanks to its focus on international soccer and inclusion of specialty channels like NFL Network and NBA TV, not to mention college networks like the Pac-12 Network and Big Ten Network. (Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list.)
- Cost: $20 per month (after a seven-day free trial)
- Philo devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, iOS and Android devices
Philo is the cheapest live TV streaming option on the market, and it’s not even close. If you’re on a budget, there’s no better way to get a Hallmark Channel live stream, and you get Hallmark Drama and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries to boot. What more could you ask for for $16 per month? How about AMC, MTV, A&E, Comedy Central, and VH1? Somehow, you get free cloud DVR too.
4) AT&T TV Now
- Cost: $65-$135 per month
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
There’s a good chance that you’re already looking to AT&T for your wireless needs. The second you sign up you’ll gain instant access to 45+ channels, including local channels and even free HBO on PLUS and MAX channel suites. Plus, it comes with CloudDVR which lets you record up to 20 hours of TV per month. One account works on two devices, but you can add more devices for only $5.
Other ways to watch Hallmark movies
1) Hallmark Everywhere
- Cost: Free to download, login required to access Hallmark movies
- Devices: Roku, Apple TV, web browsers, iOS, and Android devices
If you subscribe to FuboTV or PlayStation Vue, do yourself a favor and download this app. (Unfortunately, it’s not available to Sling TV or DirecTV Now subscribers.) This way, you can watch on-demand no matter where you travel.
2) Hallmark Movies Now
- Cost: $4.99 per month (with 12-month commitment) or $5.99 per month
- Devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Android TV, Chromecast, Android and iOS devices
Note: This is a complete separate streaming service, and the movies that you’ll find here won’t overlap with what’s available on the Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Everywhere. But if you’re looking for older Hallmark movies and a deep catalog to take comfort in anytime you’re feeling lonely or nostalgic, this service will surely suffice.
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, Sundance TV, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, AMC, FX, Fox News, Freeform, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, FS1, TBS, TNT, Tennis Channel, Golf Channel, Syfy, HGTV, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Bravo, Lifetime, Discovery, PBS, the CW, BBC, CSPAN, NBA TV, MTV, Comedy Central, Food Network, TLC, HLN, A&E, Animal Planet, National Geographic, the Weather Channel, the History Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Go and live stream NBC Sports.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.