- Thousands of Uber users have reported sexual assaults, company says Friday 5:40 PM
- ‘Astronomy Club’ reformats the sketch show Friday 4:58 PM
- Trump is concerned America’s toilets too weak Friday 3:53 PM
- Twitter users claim Billie Eilish is ‘over’ because she didn’t like Lady Gaga’s meat dress Friday 2:53 PM
- Nikki Haley says the Confederate flag was fine until Dylann Roof ‘hijacked’ it Friday 2:49 PM
- How emotional labor discourse spawned multiple memes Friday 2:22 PM
- Video of YouTuber Onision threatening ex-girlfriend resurfaces Friday 2:03 PM
- Marianne Williamson embraces anti-vax stance on Facebook Friday 1:58 PM
- Peloton Husband is worried memes will have ‘repercussions’ for his career Friday 1:55 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ stumbles as it returns to a familiar planet Friday 1:47 PM
- The best app controlled Christmas lights for the holidays Friday 1:04 PM
- Go green and save green with solar-powered Christmas lights Friday 1:02 PM
- Bloomberg on diversity in 2020 race: ‘Don’t complain to me’ Friday 12:40 PM
- Midge flaunts the worst side of herself in ‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ season 3 Friday 12:17 PM
- Social media companies continue to fail to police fake behavior, study finds Friday 10:44 AM
What awaits the Pritchetts when Modern Family returns? In short, baby bumps, the emotional swings that come with pregnancy, and because it’s Modern Family, hilarity. Here’s everything you need to watch Modern Family online for free.
Since we last saw the Pritchett/Dunphy/Tucker family, Hayley and her boyfriend Dylan revealed that a baby was on the way. In classic Modern Family tradition, what began as a delightful surprise is about to turn into a huge twist of fate. As it turns out, Hayley isn’t having a baby… she’s having two. Sarah Hyland even revealed her behind-the-scenes baby bump on her Instagram. Unfortunately, with this new life comes potential death. Series creators Stevan Levitan and Christopher Lloyd are already planning the finale, with Season 10 likely being the show’s last hurrah.
What channel is Modern Family on?
The final three episodes of season 10 of Modern Family will air at 9pm on ABC starting Wednesday, Jan. 9.
How to watch Modern Family online for free
All of the major live TV streaming services offer a one-week trial, so you can watch the latest episodes of Modern Family for free. But they all vary in terms of which local channels they offer and their coverage areas. In some cases, a live version of ABC won’t be available; instead, the service will offer an on-demand version, allowing you to watch your favorite shows the morning after they premiered. Be sure to use the links below to see exactly which channels you’ll receive with each service.
- Cost: $44.95 per month
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
Hulu with Live TV not only gives you access to on-demand content, but you’ll also be able to stream live TV, including local networks. If you miss Modern Family when it airs, no worries: It will be available on demand along with countless movies, classic programs, and of course, original series available exclusively on Hulu. You’ll also get access to almost 60 channels, including Lifetime, ESPN, USA, and plenty more. (Here’s the complete list of Hulu Live TV channels.)
- The best new movies on Hulu: 2018 new releases to watch
- The best thrillers on Hulu
- Funny movies on Hulu when you need a good laugh
- 10 sad movies on Hulu guaranteed to make you cry
2) YouTube TV
- Cost: $49.99 per month
- YouTube TV devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
The original destination for videos online has rolled out a streaming package of its own. YouTube TV offers a streaming suite of more than 60 popular cable networks, including local channels. Among them are sports channels including ESPN and FS1, entertainment destinations like FXX and TBS, and even a handful of Spanish language channels like Telemundo and NBC Universo. One YouTube TV subscription lets you add up to six accounts, each with unlimited cloud DVR. (You can find the full list of YouTube TV channels here.)
How to catch up on Modern Family episodes
Most of the episodes from season 10 of Modern Family are available on ABC’s site, and you don’t even need a cable subscription or an account to access them, but they won’t stick around forever (and some are already gone). For older seasons, you’ll need a better solution.
- Cost: $2.99/episode, $29.99/season
- Devices: Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, Fire tablets, and Fire phone; Roku, Google TV, TiVo, Nvidia Shield, PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Wii
You can watch past episodes of Modern Family on your TV, tablet, phone, or computer. Individual episodes will run you $2.99 each, but you can nab an entire season for $29.99. If you’ve missed out on one of the funniest sitcoms in years, now’s your chance to catch up.
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, Sundance TV, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, Willow, AMC, FX, Fox News, Freeform, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, FS1, TBS, TNT, Tennis Channel, Golf Channel, Syfy, HGTV, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Bravo, Lifetime, Discovery, PBS, the CW, BBC, CSPAN, NBA TV, MTV, Comedy Central, Food Network, TLC, HLN, A&E, Animal Planet, National Geographic, the Weather Channel, the History Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Go and live stream NBC Sports.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.