You can stream Liverpool live on Saturday in the Premier League. The Reds play a huge Merseyside Derby against Everton.
- Matchup: Everton vs. Liverpool
- When: Saturday, Oct. 17, 7:30am ET
- Where: Goodison Park in Liverpool, England
- Competition: Premier League
- Broadcast: NBCSN and Universo
- Streaming Service: FuboTV, Hulu with Live TV, Sling TV, AT&T TV Now and YouTube TV
Here’s everything you need to know to stream Liverpool at Everton live.
Liverpool vs. Everton: Preview
Liverpool returns to the Premier League this week, after an international break following a historically embarrassing 7-2 defeat to Aston Villa. The catastrophe at Villa Park was LFC’s largest league defeat since 1954. During international play, Naby Keïta tested positive for COVID-19. Klopp has no time to waste in getting his team back on track. This week is a Merseyside Derby at Goodison Park; Everton, coached by Carlo Ancelotti, is currently sitting at the top of the league.
According to the oddsmakers at BetMGM (as of Oct. 15):
- Liverpool: -121 (bet $121 to win $100)
- Everton: +280 (bet $100 to win $280)
- Draw: +310
Here is how Liverpool lined up in the last match:
- Adrián; Robertson, van Dijk, Gomez, Alexander-Arnold; Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Keïta; Jota, Firmino, Salah
- 7-2 loss at Aston Villa, Oct. 4, Premier League
- at Ajax, Wednesday, Oct. 21 at 3pm ET, UEFA Champions League
How is Liverpool doing? Update on the 2020-21 season
- Premier League: 5th place (9 points, 0 GD) after Matchweek 4
- League Cup: Liverpool was knocked out by Arsenal in the penalty sequence after drawing 0-0 on Oct. 1
- Champions League: The Reds will kick off group stage play against Ajax on Oct. 21
- Community Shield: Liverpool dropped the preseason match-for-a-plate to Arsenal, 1(4) – 1(5), on Aug. 29
Best Premier League matches this weekend
Daily Dot Premier League Team Guides
Premier League Table
(following October 4 matches)
|10||West Ham United||6||+4|
|15||Brighton & Hove Albion||3||-2|
|17||West Bromwich Albion||1||-8|
Stream Liverpool vs. Everton live: How to watch Premier League matches online
Here is how to watch the Premier League live and online:
FuboTV started as a streaming service geared toward sports fans. It’s since evolved into a broadly-appealing option with entertainment and news options alongside its robust sports choices. It starts at $59.99 a month, and depending on the package, you can access as many as 180+ FuboTV channels. Fubo can entertain you with Bravo, IFC, MTV, and VH1 at even Fubo’s most basic tier.
The Fubo channel list still includes plenty of sports, including the Fubo Sports Network, which has original programming mixing sports and humor. Fubo added the ESPN suite of channels in an agreement that also brought ABC and the Disney Channel. Pretty much every sports channel you could think of is available through Fubo, including BeIN Sports, CBS Sports Network, and TUDN. To get the most sports, consider adding the Sports Plus with NFL RedZone add-on at $10.99 a month to a robust Fubo Elite package.
Hulu with Live TV
Hulu Live TV is a great way to stream live TV, as it comes with access to Hulu’s massive library of on-demand content. You’ll be able to choose from movies, shows, and Hulu’s original programming, and keep up with what’s new each month. Hulu plans even include a bundle option where you can access Disney+ and ESPN+ along with Hulu.
Hulu Live TV’s sports coverage includes the full suite of ESPN channels (including ESPN2, ESPNews, ESPNU, and ESPN College Extra), FS1 and FS2), NBSCN, the Olympic Channel, and the Big Ten Network. Hulu’s also got you covered for news and entertainment in its nearly 70-channel package.
|Hulu Live TV||$54.99|
|Hulu Live TV |
(no ads on
If you’re looking for a streamlined, cost-effective streaming package, check out Sling TV. It offers two basic cable packages, Sling Orange and Sling Blue, each of which costs $30 per month. There’s also the third option of getting Sling Orange + Blue for just $45 per month. You’ll get more Sling TV channels by choosing Sling Blue, with its 40 channels including sports favorites like FS1 and NBCSN and cable mainstays like Food Network and Discovery Channel. But Sling Orange brings must-haves Disney Channel and ESPN as part of its package.
There’s also a Sports Extras option for Orange + Blue subscribers, with MLB Network, NBA TV, and NHL Network part of the plan. There’s also a Sports Extra add-on for the Sling Blue package, and another one for the Sling Orange package.
|Orange + Blue||$45|
AT&T TV Now
If you’re already looking to AT&T for your wireless needs, you might consider AT&T TV Now to cover streaming for you. AT&T TV Now channels start with Plus and Max, which even include HBO. Then, AT&T plans expand from there, approaching cable selection and pricing with AT&T TV Now’s biggest packages. AT&T streaming also comes with Cloud DVR, letting you record up to 20 hours of TV per month.
Considering that AT&TV TV Now plans include the loaded Ultimate and Premier tiers, as well as the Spanish-language Optimo Mas package, you can find whatever sports channel you’re seeking in at least one of the AT&T TV Now plans.
The YouTube TV channel list includes local channels and plenty to keep kids (and kids at heart) occupied, including Disney Channel and its companion channels, Nickelodeon, and Cartoon Network—all in one easy-to-access package. It even comes with a few Spanish-language channels like Telemundo and NBC Universo. YouTube add-ons include HBO Max, Showtime, and Starz. YouTube TV packages have some advantages over their competitors, including a generous DVR and multiple screens package. From one account, each user can create an individual profile to track favorite shows.
Deeper sports cuts, like NBA TV, MLB Network, CBS Sports Network, and ESPNU are also part of the YouTube TV plan. For $10.99 more a month, upgrade to the Sports Plus plan to get NFL RedZone and six additional sports channels.
Premier League Matches for Matchweek 5
Here’s how to stream Premier League matches for Matchweek 5 (Oct. 17-19).
Saturday, Oct. 17
- Everton vs. Liverpool
- Chelsea vs. Southampton
- Manchester City vs. Arsenal
- Newcastle United vs. Manchester United
Sunday, Oct. 18
- Sheffield United vs. Fulham
- Crystal Palace vs. Brighton & Hove Albion
- Tottenham Hotspur vs. West Ham United
- Leicester City vs. Aston Villa
Monday, Oct. 19
- West Bromwich Albion vs. Burnley
- Leeds United vs. Wolverhampton Wanderers
2020-21 odds to win the EPL
According to BetMGM, as of Oct. 15:
- Liverpool: +125 (bet $100 to win $125)
- Manchester City: +150
- Chelsea: +1400
- Spurs: +1600
- Everton: +1600
- Arsenal: +2500
- Manchester United: +4000
- Leicester City: +5000
Premier League top scorers
The top scorers for the 2020-21 season are:
- Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Everton (6 goals)
- Son Heung-Min, Spurs (6 goals)
- Mohamed Salah, Liverpool (5 goals)
- Jamie Vardy, Leicester City (5 goals)
Premier League champions
- 2019-20: Liverpool
- 2018-19: Manchester City
- 2017-18: Manchester City
- 2016-17: Chelsea
- 2015-16: Leicester City
- 2014-15: Chelsea
- 2013-14: Manchester City
- 2012-13: Manchester United
- 2011-12: Manchester City
- 2010-11: Manchester United
- 2009-10: Chelsea
- 2008-09: Manchester United
Here’s a complete list of the winners and runner-ups, dating back to the Premier League season in 1992-93.
Liverpool Injury Report
|Naby Keïta||Coronavirus||Oct. 25|
Liverpool top scorers
(All Competitions, 2019-20 season)
- Mohamed Salah, 23 goals and 13 assists
- Sadio Mané, 22 goals and 12 assists
- Roberto Firmino, 12 goals and 13 assists
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, 8 goals and 2 assists
- Divock Origi, 6 goals and 4 assists