- Cooking Mama’s return whips up a fresh batch of memes Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Influencer body-shames model, Photoshops photo of self to ‘prove point’ Tuesday 7:27 PM
- Boosie Badazz goes on transphobic rant about Dwyane Wade’s daughter Tuesday 6:34 PM
- Royal Family’s website accidentally links to porn instead of charity Tuesday 5:39 PM
- Republican senator spreads false conspiracy about coronavirus Tuesday 5:11 PM
- New DNA technology could help exonerate Black man serving life sentence Tuesday 4:24 PM
- ‘SNL’s’ Kenan Thompson to host the White House Correspondents’ Dinner Tuesday 3:58 PM
- Singer Summer Walker dragged for insensitive HIV comments Tuesday 2:39 PM
- This video of a teddy bear getting steam cleaned makes a perfect meme Tuesday 2:27 PM
- Ted Cruz goes on Twitter tirade over proposed vasectomy bill Tuesday 2:22 PM
- Billie Eilish says she’s stopped reading Instagram comments Tuesday 2:13 PM
- Christian group blames satanists for Twitter poll results Tuesday 1:41 PM
- Coronavirus has pandemic-themed video games topping charts Tuesday 12:58 PM
- Bloomberg said kids are drawn to socialism because they think it involves social media Tuesday 12:55 PM
- Jake Paul gives ill-informed advice on how to deal with anxiety Tuesday 12:25 PM
For the first time ever, UFC is headed to Prague, but you can watch from the comfort of your couch—for free. Here’s everything you need to know to enjoy the UFC Fight Night 145 live stream.
Thanks to a five-year, $1.5 billion deal inked last May, ESPN now hosts 30 UFC Fight Night events per year. While a third of those will appear on ESPN proper, the vast majority of them—including Jan Blachowicz vs. Thiago Santos on Saturday—will broadcast exclusively on ESPN+, the network’s new subscription service.
Jan Blachowicz (23-7-0) is a former KSW Light Heavyweight Champion who’s been on a tear for the last year, with impressive wins against Devin Clark, Jared Cannonier, a rematch against Jimi Manuwa, and Nikita Krylov, the last of which he won via an arm-triangle choke submission in the second round. The Brazilian Thiago Santos (20-6-0) has also taken down Manuwa, defeating him at UFC 231 in December with a second-round knockout, capping off a prolific 2018. The two should be pretty evenly matched.
UFC Fight Night 145: Jan Blachowicz vs. Thiago Santos
- When: 2pm, Saturday, Feb. 23
- Where: O2 Arena in Prague, Czech Republic
- Streaming: ESPN+
UFC Fight Night 145 live stream: How to watch Blachowicz vs. Santos for free
- Cost: $4.99 per month or $49.99 for 12 months (after 7-day free trial)
- Devices: Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire Tablet, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku players and TV, Oculus Go, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Samsung smart TVs, and iOS and Android devices
The prelim bouts (outlined below) will broadcast on ESPN2, which is carried by the vast majority of live TV streaming services, including Sling TV, PlayStation Vue, YouTube TV, DirecTV Now, and Hulu with Live TV. But for the main event, you’re going to need ESPN+. Thankfully, the service offers a one-week free trial, and with 20 UFC Fight Night events per year, you’ll get plenty of bang for your buck.
ESPN+ offers a lot more than just UFC bouts. You’ll also be able to watch the entire catalog of 30 for 30 documentaries and a ton of additional sports programming. We’re talking about hundreds of college basketball games, NHL hockey, daily MLB games, 250 MLS matches, and more than 100 exclusive Top Rank boxing matches per year—not to mention exclusive series like Kobe Bryant’s Detail. As an added bonus, you’ll also get an ad-free experience on the ESPN site.
UFC Fight Night 145 live stream schedule
UFC Fight Night 145 Main Event | 2pm on ESPN+
- Jan Blachowicz vs. Thiago Santos
- Stefan Struve vs. Marcos Rogério de Lima
- Liz Carmouche vs. Lucie Pudilová
- John Dodson vs. Petr Yan
- Magomed Ankalaev vs. Klidson Farias de Abreu
UFC Fight Night 145 Prelims | 11am on ESPN2
- Dwight Grant vs. Carlo Pedersoli Jr.
- Daniel Teymur vs. Chris Fishgold
- Veronica Macedo vs. Gillian Robertson
- Damir Hadžović vs. Marco Polo Reyes
- Michel Prazeres vs. Ismail Naurdiev
- Rustam Khabilov vs. Carlos Diego Ferreira
- Damir Ismagulov vs. Joel Alvarez
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, Sundance TV, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, Willow, AMC, FX, Fox News, Freeform, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, FS1, TBS, TNT, Tennis Channel, Golf Channel, Syfy, HGTV, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Bravo, Lifetime, Discovery, PBS, the CW, BBC, CSPAN, NBA TV, MTV, Comedy Central, Food Network, TLC, HLN, A&E, Animal Planet, National Geographic, the Weather Channel, the History Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Go and live stream NBC Sports.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Austin Powell is the former managing editor of the Daily Dot. His work focuses on the intersection of entertainment and technology. He previously served as a music columnist for the Austin Chronicle and is the co-author of The Austin Chronicle Music Anthology.