- How to watch ‘Kidding’ for free 3 Months Ago
- What’s the deal with Bran Stark at the end of ‘Game of Thrones’? Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch TruTV online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Fans call out Madonna for edited Eurovision video Tuesday 9:36 PM
- Partnered Twitch streamer temporarily banned for airing troll’s racist message Tuesday 8:45 PM
- Reddit theory says fans are wrong about who won ‘Game of Thrones’ Tuesday 6:52 PM
- Elon Musk hires ‘absolute unit’ sheep meme creator to be Tesla’s social media manager Tuesday 6:12 PM
- Jason Momoa stands by his Khaleesi after the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Tuesday 4:05 PM
- Airbnb, 23andMe partner for creepy heritage travel recommendations Tuesday 3:26 PM
- Rep. Katie Porter goes viral again for trouncing Ben Carson (updated) Tuesday 3:26 PM
- This deepfake takes Bill Hader’s Schwarzenegger impression to the next level Tuesday 2:58 PM
- Wanda Sykes rails against Trump and offers much-needed perspective in ‘Not Normal’ Tuesday 2:41 PM
- Man arrested after allegedly threatening to shoot YouTube employees Tuesday 2:13 PM
- Some House Dems are backing away from the Save the Internet Act Tuesday 1:40 PM
- Thousands sign petition calling for Danny DeVito to play Wolverine Tuesday 1:02 PM
It’s going down in the Czech Republic.
For the first time ever, UFC is headed to Prague, but you can watch from the comfort of your couch—for free. Here’s everything you need to know to enjoy the UFC Fight Night 145 live stream.
Thanks to a five-year, $1.5 billion deal inked last May, ESPN now hosts 30 UFC Fight Night events per year. While a third of those will appear on ESPN proper, the vast majority of them—including Jan Blachowicz vs. Thiago Santos on Saturday—will broadcast exclusively on ESPN+, the network’s new subscription service.
Jan Blachowicz (23-7-0) is a former KSW Light Heavyweight Champion who’s been on a tear for the last year, with impressive wins against Devin Clark, Jared Cannonier, a rematch against Jimi Manuwa, and Nikita Krylov, the last of which he won via an arm-triangle choke submission in the second round. The Brazilian Thiago Santos (20-6-0) has also taken down Manuwa, defeating him at UFC 231 in December with a second-round knockout, capping off a prolific 2018. The two should be pretty evenly matched.
UFC Fight Night 145: Jan Blachowicz vs. Thiago Santos
- When: 2pm, Saturday, Feb. 23
- Where: O2 Arena in Prague, Czech Republic
- Streaming: ESPN+
UFC Fight Night 145 live stream: How to watch Blachowicz vs. Santos for free
- Cost: $4.99 per month or $49.99 for 12 months (after 7-day free trial)
- Devices: Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire Tablet, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku players and TV, Oculus Go, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Samsung smart TVs, and iOS and Android devices
The prelim bouts (outlined below) will broadcast on ESPN2, which is carried by the vast majority of live TV streaming services, including Sling TV, PlayStation Vue, YouTube TV, DirecTV Now, and Hulu with Live TV. But for the main event, you’re going to need ESPN+. Thankfully, the service offers a one-week free trial, and with 20 UFC Fight Night events per year, you’ll get plenty of bang for your buck.
ESPN+ offers a lot more than just UFC bouts. You’ll also be able to watch the entire catalog of 30 for 30 documentaries and a ton of additional sports programming. We’re talking about hundreds of college basketball games, NHL hockey, daily MLB games, 250 MLS matches, and more than 100 exclusive Top Rank boxing matches per year—not to mention exclusive series like Kobe Bryant’s Detail. As an added bonus, you’ll also get an ad-free experience on the ESPN site.
UFC Fight Night 145 live stream schedule
UFC Fight Night 145 Main Event | 2pm on ESPN+
- Jan Blachowicz vs. Thiago Santos
- Stefan Struve vs. Marcos Rogério de Lima
- Liz Carmouche vs. Lucie Pudilová
- John Dodson vs. Petr Yan
- Magomed Ankalaev vs. Klidson Farias de Abreu
UFC Fight Night 145 Prelims | 11am on ESPN2
- Dwight Grant vs. Carlo Pedersoli Jr.
- Daniel Teymur vs. Chris Fishgold
- Veronica Macedo vs. Gillian Robertson
- Damir Hadžović vs. Marco Polo Reyes
- Michel Prazeres vs. Ismail Naurdiev
- Rustam Khabilov vs. Carlos Diego Ferreira
- Damir Ismagulov vs. Joel Alvarez
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, Sundance TV, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, Willow, AMC, FX, Fox News, Freeform, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, FS1, TBS, TNT, Tennis Channel, Golf Channel, Syfy, HGTV, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Bravo, Lifetime, Discovery, PBS, the CW, BBC, CSPAN, NBA TV, MTV, Comedy Central, Food Network, TLC, HLN, A&E, Animal Planet, National Geographic, the Weather Channel, the History Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Go and live stream NBC Sports.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Austin Powell is the managing editor of the Daily Dot. His work focuses on the intersection of entertainment and technology. He previously served as a music columnist for the Austin Chronicle and is the co-author of The Austin Chronicle Music Anthology.