- How to mute Twitter’s suggested tweets on your timeline 1 Month Ago
- What you need to know about Apple’s new streaming service 1 Month Ago
- Text-message fanfiction is taking over Instagram Today 1:54 PM
- Your Asus computer might have a secret backdoor Today 1:06 PM
- Trump is already fundraising off the Mueller report—even though no one’s seen it Today 1:01 PM
- Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $20 million from Nike Today 12:51 PM
- Logan Paul says being a YouTuber is ‘wack’ Today 12:14 PM
- James Comey posts from a forest in wake of Mueller report Today 10:35 AM
- These are the only online dating sites worth your time Today 10:29 AM
- Jameela Jamil sparks conversation about women having to make the ‘boyfriend excuse’ Today 10:23 AM
- Trump-Russia conspiracy theorists think they’ve found secrets in the Mueller report Today 9:32 AM
- Report: YouTube is done competing with Netflix, Amazon Today 9:27 AM
- Netflix drama ‘Coisa Mais Linda’ explores Bossa Nova clubs and women’s rights in Brazil Today 8:08 AM
- The best ‘Game of Thrones’ memes to get you pumped for season 8 Today 7:30 AM
- Amazon Echo Show (2nd Gen) vs Google Home Hub: Which is better? Today 7:00 AM
It’s going down in the Czech Republic.
For the first time ever, UFC is headed to Prague, but you can watch from the comfort of your couch—for free. Here’s everything you need to know to enjoy the UFC Fight Night 145 live stream.
Thanks to a five-year, $1.5 billion deal inked last May, ESPN now hosts 30 UFC Fight Night events per year. While a third of those will appear on ESPN proper, the vast majority of them—including Jan Blachowicz vs. Thiago Santos on Saturday—will broadcast exclusively on ESPN+, the network’s new subscription service.
Jan Blachowicz (23-7-0) is a former KSW Light Heavyweight Champion who’s been on a tear for the last year, with impressive wins against Devin Clark, Jared Cannonier, a rematch against Jimi Manuwa, and Nikita Krylov, the last of which he won via an arm-triangle choke submission in the second round. The Brazilian Thiago Santos (20-6-0) has also taken down Manuwa, defeating him at UFC 231 in December with a second-round knockout, capping off a prolific 2018. The two should be pretty evenly matched.
UFC Fight Night 145: Jan Blachowicz vs. Thiago Santos
- When: 2pm, Saturday, Feb. 23
- Where: O2 Arena in Prague, Czech Republic
- Streaming: ESPN+
UFC Fight Night 145 live stream: How to watch Blachowicz vs. Santos for free
- Cost: $4.99 per month or $49.99 for 12 months (after 7-day free trial)
- Devices: Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire Tablet, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku players and TV, Oculus Go, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Samsung smart TVs, and iOS and Android devices
The prelim bouts (outlined below) will broadcast on ESPN2, which is carried by the vast majority of live TV streaming services, including Sling TV, PlayStation Vue, YouTube TV, DirecTV Now, and Hulu with Live TV. But for the main event, you’re going to need ESPN+. Thankfully, the service offers a one-week free trial, and with 20 UFC Fight Night events per year, you’ll get plenty of bang for your buck.
ESPN+ offers a lot more than just UFC bouts. You’ll also be able to watch the entire catalog of 30 for 30 documentaries and a ton of additional sports programming. We’re talking about hundreds of college basketball games, NHL hockey, daily MLB games, 250 MLS matches, and more than 100 exclusive Top Rank boxing matches per year—not to mention exclusive series like Kobe Bryant’s Detail. As an added bonus, you’ll also get an ad-free experience on the ESPN site.
UFC Fight Night 145 live stream schedule
UFC Fight Night 145 Main Event | 2pm on ESPN+
- Jan Blachowicz vs. Thiago Santos
- Stefan Struve vs. Marcos Rogério de Lima
- Liz Carmouche vs. Lucie Pudilová
- John Dodson vs. Petr Yan
- Magomed Ankalaev vs. Klidson Farias de Abreu
UFC Fight Night 145 Prelims | 11am on ESPN2
- Dwight Grant vs. Carlo Pedersoli Jr.
- Daniel Teymur vs. Chris Fishgold
- Veronica Macedo vs. Gillian Robertson
- Damir Hadžović vs. Marco Polo Reyes
- Michel Prazeres vs. Ismail Naurdiev
- Rustam Khabilov vs. Carlos Diego Ferreira
- Damir Ismagulov vs. Joel Alvarez
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, Sundance TV, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, Willow, AMC, FX, Fox News, Freeform, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, FS1, TBS, TNT, Tennis Channel, Golf Channel, Syfy, HGTV, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Bravo, Lifetime, Discovery, PBS, the CW, BBC, CSPAN, NBA TV, MTV, Comedy Central, Food Network, TLC, HLN, A&E, Animal Planet, National Geographic, the Weather Channel, the History Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Go and live stream NBC Sports.
Austin Powell is the managing editor of the Daily Dot. His work focuses on the intersection of entertainment and technology. He previously served as a music columnist for the Austin Chronicle and is the co-author of The Austin Chronicle Music Anthology.