- West Virginia corrections employees suspended after Nazi salute photo surfaces Thursday 8:02 PM
- Here are the 15 best Eddie Murphy movies available to stream Thursday 7:56 PM
- Ex-InfoWars video editor admits to making up Islamophobic stories Thursday 6:55 PM
- WhatsApp accounts deleted amid Kashmir internet blackout Thursday 6:21 PM
- Guy gets mocked for tattoo of Baby Yoda drinking White Claw Thursday 6:18 PM
- Spotify Wrapped has people asking just how much it knows about us Thursday 5:50 PM
- Instagram account allegedly asked for inappropriate photos of children Thursday 5:16 PM
- How to stream ‘Boys vs. Bears on Thursday Night Football Thursday 4:33 PM
- Woman caught her boyfriend cheating through his Fitbit Thursday 4:29 PM
- The Pete Buttigieg ‘High Hopes’ dance was designed by an intern Thursday 4:17 PM
- TikTok admits to hiding content made by fat, LGBTQ, and disabled users Thursday 3:58 PM
- ‘Merry Happy Whatever’ is an unoriginal sitcom with plenty of holiday cheer Thursday 3:55 PM
- The ‘Pod Save America’ Bros are losing it over Joe Biden’s newest ad Thursday 3:28 PM
- Van Halen had a wholesome response in defense of Billie Eilish Thursday 3:15 PM
- Influencer faces wrath of K-pop fans after her son played with penis-shaped soap Thursday 1:27 PM
Longtime fans of David Boreanaz (yes, Seeley Booth from Bones) should be lining up to watch him in his starring role as Master Chief Special Warfare Operator Jason Hayes as he leads a team of Navy SEALs into action. Even if you don’t have access to a cable, your favorite streaming services like Hulu, YouTube TV, and DirecTV have you covered. Here are the best ways to watch SEAL Team online free of charge—even if you don’t have a regular cable TV subscription.
How to watch SEAL Team online for free
Season 1 left the Bravo Team in the Pakistani mountains after Jason suffered from a massive hallucination. Season 2, which premiered on CBS on Oct. 3, 2018, has offered its fair share of drama for Jason and his unit, whether it’s out on a mission or at home with their families. There are several ways to easily catch up with anything you’ve missed or start streaming SEAL Team from the beginning.
- Cost: $5.99 per month for streaming with ads |$9.99 per month for the ad-free version | Add Showtime for $14.99 per month
- Devices: Roku, Apple TV, Android and Android TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, select smart TVs, Xbox, PS4, and the CBS app.
Perhaps the best way to watch SEAL Team full episodes is by subscribing to CBS’s own streaming service, CBS All Access. The platform launched in 2014 in response to the success of other streaming platforms like Netflix and Hulu. You’ll also get access to live TV streaming and other CBS series like The Big Bang Theory, S.W.A.T., and CBS All Access exclusives like Star Trek: Discovery.
Cost: $40 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Hulu local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
If you’re down to subscribe to a streaming service but feel silly paying solely to watch SEAL Team, get more for your money (and more to watch in the long-run) with Hulu with Live TV. You’ll get live channel streaming plus access to Hulu’s full on-demand catalog of Hulu originals, documentaries, anime, and movies. We suggest signing up and subscribing so you can watch the current season as it’s released. (Here’s the complete guide to Hulu Live TV channels.)
- Hulu vs Netflix: Which streaming service is right for you?
- How to watch Showtime on Hulu
- Funny movies on Hulu when you need a good laugh
- 10 sad movies on Hulu guaranteed to make you cry
Cost: $44.99-$79.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- PlayStation Vue devices: PlayStation 3 and 4, Roku, Amazon Fire, Google Chromecast, Kodi, iOS and Android devices
You don’t even have to own a gaming console to access PlayStation Vue as a streaming service. PlayStation Vue’s entry-level Access package is $44.99 per month, which is comparable to other services like DirecTV Now. You can easily stream SEAL Team on CBS. Plus, you’ll also have access to HGTV, USA, TNT, TBS, and more. (Here’s the complete guide to PlayStation Vue channels.)
- Cost: $44.99 for your first month and $54.99 per month thereafter (after a 7-day free trial)
- FuboTV devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- FuboTV local channels: ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS (check local availability here)
You’ve probably heard of FuboTV as an excellent streaming option for world soccer fans. But subscribers can also stream CBS series like SEAL Team and more channels, including Syfy, Lifetime, HGTV, AMC, and more. (Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list.)
5) YouTube TV
- Cost: $49.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- YouTube TV devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
Sometimes it’s more economical to share a subscription between family and friends, whether you’re all tuning in to SEAL Team or another popular CBS series. With YouTube TV, you can add up to six accounts for each subscription, and all of those come with unlimited cloud DVR to keep all your favorites ready to stream on a whim. (You can find the full list of YouTube TV channels here.)
5) DirecTV Now
- Cost: $40 to $75 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- DirecTV Now devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, and Amazon Fire Stick
DirecTV Now is one of the best streaming packages out there. On top of the ability to stream SEAL Team seasons 1 and 2, DirecTV Now features a whopping 72 channels for just $40 a month. If you opt into additional premium channels like HBO, you can do so for just $5 per month. (Here’s the complete guide to DirecTV Now channels.)
Watch SEAL Team full episodes
CBS All Access is your best bet for watching full episodes from SEAL Team season 1 plus the latest season as it’s released. For just $4.99 per month, you can stream every episode, plus have access to other CBS series and live TV streaming. All-in-all it’s a solid deal if you’re a fan of other CBS original series.
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, Sundance TV, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, Willow, AMC, FX, Fox News, Freeform, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, FS1, TBS, TNT, Tennis Channel, Golf Channel, Syfy, HGTV, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Bravo, Lifetime, Discovery, PBS, the CW, BBC, CSPAN, NBA TV, MTV, Comedy Central, Food Network, TLC, HLN, A&E, Animal Planet, National Geographic, the Weather Channel, the History Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Go and live stream NBC Sports.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Lauren L'Amie is the SEO editor of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on women and the internet, tech, and health. Previously, she has contributed to Tom's Guide and Texas Monthly. Currently, she is based in Brooklyn and becoming a keyword ninja.