- Cooking Mama’s return whips up a fresh batch of memes Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Influencer body-shames model, Photoshops photo of self to ‘prove point’ Tuesday 7:27 PM
- Boosie Badazz goes on transphobic rant about Dwyane Wade’s daughter Tuesday 6:34 PM
- Royal Family’s website accidentally links to porn instead of charity Tuesday 5:39 PM
- Republican senator spreads false conspiracy about coronavirus Tuesday 5:11 PM
- New DNA technology could help exonerate Black man serving life sentence Tuesday 4:24 PM
- ‘SNL’s’ Kenan Thompson to host the White House Correspondents’ Dinner Tuesday 3:58 PM
- Singer Summer Walker dragged for insensitive HIV comments Tuesday 2:39 PM
- This video of a teddy bear getting steam cleaned makes a perfect meme Tuesday 2:27 PM
- Ted Cruz goes on Twitter tirade over proposed vasectomy bill Tuesday 2:22 PM
- Billie Eilish says she’s stopped reading Instagram comments Tuesday 2:13 PM
- Christian group blames satanists for Twitter poll results Tuesday 1:41 PM
- Coronavirus has pandemic-themed video games topping charts Tuesday 12:58 PM
- Bloomberg said kids are drawn to socialism because they think it involves social media Tuesday 12:55 PM
- Jake Paul gives ill-informed advice on how to deal with anxiety Tuesday 12:25 PM
The Wyoming Cowboys (7-5) represent the Mountain West Conference and will take on the Sun Belt Conference delegate Georgia State Panthers (7-5) at Arizona Stadium in Tucson, Arizona, in the Nova Home Loans Arizona Bowl.
Georgia State is paced by running back Tre Barnett, who’s run for a school-best 1,389 rushing yards (11th in FBS) and 12 touchdowns. The Panthers’ problems, however, are in defending the run, giving up 211 yards a game—116th of 130 FBS teams.
Wyoming called runs on roughly two-thirds of the possession time—the seventh-highest rate in the nation. The Cowboys are 28th in the country, tallying 208.7 rushing yards per game, led by Xazavian Valladay’s 1,061 rushing yards. But they are the fifth-best team in stopping the run, allowing just 99.4 rush yards a contest.
The Panthers will need to create turnovers and play near perfectly on special teams to stay competitive.
Here’s how to watch Wyoming vs. Georgia State in the Nova Home Loans Arizona Bowl.
|HOW TO STREAM THE ARIZONA BOWL|
|HULU WITH LIVE TV||TRY NOW|
It’s a Pokes vs. Panthers #novaAZBOWL! Welcome to the Old Pueblo.
— Arizona Bowl (@novaAZBOWL) December 8, 2019
Nova Home Loans Arizona Bowl
- Location: Arizona Stadium, Tucson, Arizona
- Date: Dec. 31, 4:30pm ET
- Streaming: CBS Sports
How to stream Wyoming vs. Georgia State live: Watch the Arizona Bowl
The following services offer a one-week trial.
- Cost: $54.99 per month
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Hulu local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
Hulu with Live TV includes sports programming among its offerings, including ESPN and FS1, and as a subscriber to the service, you’ll get free access to Hulu’s sizable on-demand library. (Check out the full list of Hulu Live TV channels.)
2) YouTube TV
- Cost: $50 per month
- YouTube TV devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, iOS and Android devices
- YouTube TV local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
YouTube TV is a great option for college football: Fox, ABC, NBC, CBS, FS1, FS2, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN News, and ESPNU are all here and offer a nearly 360 programming platter of action. (Take a look at the full list of YouTube TV channels here.)
- Cost: $44.99 for your first month and $54.99 per month thereafter
- FuboTV devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS, the CW (in some markets) (check local availability here)
FuboTV is a solid TV streaming service option, whether your tastes run to entertainment (AMC, Syfy, FX), news (MSNBC, CNN), or sports (NBA TV, NFL Network). If you can’t watch a game live, FuboTV offers a three-day replay for each match and 30 hours of cloud DVR. (Check out the complete FuboTV channels list.)
Nova Home Loans Arizona Bowl: Notes
To further illustrate the awfulness of their defense—ranked 120th out of 130 FBS programs—Georgia State was gashed for 5.3 yards per rush attempt during the season and gave up 31 touchdowns on the ground. If the defense can’t find a way to keep the Pokes off the field after third down, it will be steamrolled by the end of the first half.
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, AMC, FX, Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, FS1, TBS, TNT, Golf Channel, Syfy, HGTV, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Bravo, Lifetime, Discovery, PBS, the CW, BBC, CSPAN, NBA TV, MTV, Comedy Central, Food Network, TLC, the Weather Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Go and live stream NBC Sports.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Kahron Spearman is a music and film critic whose work can also regularly be regularly found in the Austin Chronicle.