- The best ‘Game of Thrones’ memes to get you pumped for season 8 2 Weeks Ago
- Amazon Echo Show (2nd Gen) vs Google Home Hub: Which is better? 2 Weeks Ago
- Solange sings along to Ariana Grande on Instagram Stories—and fans are obsessed Today 6:37 AM
- How to stream the entire ’30 For 30′ series for free Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! My happiest Facebook Memories are making me miserable Today 6:30 AM
- Musketeers: Welcome to the global Elon Musk fan network Today 6:00 AM
- Lawsuit alleges YouTube’s unboxing videos are ‘abusive’ ads aimed at kids Sunday 3:48 PM
- Dr. Dre shades Lori Loughlin with Instagram flex about his daughter getting into USC Sunday 3:13 PM
- University of Georgia frat’s racist Snapchat video draws campus outrage Sunday 1:21 PM
- Facing criticism for eating fish, vegan YouTube star Rawvana speaks out Sunday 10:47 AM
- Arnold Schwarzenegger chases mini-pony in new TikTok video Sunday 9:19 AM
- Review: ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ is a cut above the rest Sunday 8:00 AM
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on healthcare? Sunday 7:30 AM
- How to (legally) stream live TV on Kodi Sunday 7:00 AM
- ‘Delhi Crime’ tackles inequality and women’s rights Sunday 7:00 AM
Derrick Lewis and Junior dos Santos are set to collide.
Derrick Lewis is looking for redemption. After being choked out by heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier in the main event at UFC 230 in November, the so-called “Black Beast” will face Junior dos Santos at UFC Fight Night 146. It’s a heavyweight matchup worthy of a pay-per-view event, but you can actually watch it for free.
After signing a massive, five-year deal last year, ESPN is now home to UFC Fight Night events, most of which broadcast exclusively on the network’s new streaming service, ESPN+, which you can try out with a free one-week trial.
Dos Santos (20-5-0), a former UFC heavyweight champion with victories notched against Cain Velasquez, Shane Corwin, and more, holds an advantage by most statistical measures. But one should never underestimate Lewis (21-6-0, 1NC), who has the ability to stop fights with sheer blunt-force trauma. The main event card will also feature Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos vs. Curtis Millender in a welterweight bout. In the prelims, former UFC Women’s Featherweight Championship challenger Yana Kunitskaya faces Marion Reneau in a bout that was originally scheduled for UFC 233.
Here’s everything you need to know to watch the UFC Fight Night 146 live stream from Wichita, Kansas, for free.
Derrick Lewis vs. Junior dos Santos
- When: 8pm, Saturday, March 9
- Where: Intrust Bank Arena in Wichita, Kansas
- Streaming: ESPN+ (free with 7-day trial)
UFC Fight Night 146 live stream: How to watch for free
- Cost: $4.99 per month or $49.99 for 12 months (after 7-day free trial)
- Devices: Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire Tablet, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku players and TV, Oculus Go, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Samsung smart TVs, and iOS and Android devices
ESPN+ hosts 20 UFC Fight Night events per year. That alone makes it worth the $4.99-per-month price tag, but ESPN’s new subscription services a lot more than just UFC bouts. You’ll also be able to watch the entire catalog of 30 for 30 documentaries and a ton of additional sports programming. We’re talking about hundreds of college basketball games, NHL hockey, daily MLB games, 250 MLS matches, and more than 100 exclusive Top Rank boxing matches per year—not to mention exclusive series like Kobe Bryant’s Detail. As an added bonus, you’ll also get an ad-free experience on the ESPN site.
UFC Fight Night 146 live stream schedule
UFC Fight Night 146 Main Event | 8pm on ESPN+
- Derrick Lewis vs. Junior dos Santos
- Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos vs. Curtis Millender
- Tim Means vs. Niko Price
- Blagoy Ivanov vs. Ben Rothwell
- Beneil Dariush vs. Drew Dober
- Tim Boetsch vs. Omari Akhmedov
UFC Fight Night 146 Prelims | 5pm on ESPN+
- Anthony Rocco Martin vs. Sérgio Moraes
- Marion Reneas vs. Yana Kunitskaya
- Grant Dawson vs. Julian Erosa
- Maurice Greene vs. Jeff Hughes
- Louis Smolka vs. Matt Schnell
- Alex Morono vs. Zak Ottow
- Alex White vs. Dan Moret
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, Sundance TV, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, Willow, AMC, FX, Fox News, Freeform, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, FS1, TBS, TNT, Tennis Channel, Golf Channel, Syfy, HGTV, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Bravo, Lifetime, Discovery, PBS, the CW, BBC, CSPAN, NBA TV, MTV, Comedy Central, Food Network, TLC, HLN, A&E, Animal Planet, National Geographic, the Weather Channel, the History Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Go and live stream NBC Sports.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Austin Powell is the managing editor of the Daily Dot. His work focuses on the intersection of entertainment and technology. He previously served as a music columnist for the Austin Chronicle and is the co-author of The Austin Chronicle Music Anthology.