Stream FA Cup this weekend, as teams enter the Fourth Round, which brings top Premier League teams into their first action.
- Liverpool and Manchester United face off in a marquee match on Sunday.
- Saturday matches will see defending Cup holders Arsenal and Manchester City in action.
- Spurs play on Monday against Wycombe Wanderers, and Bournemouth features on Tuesday to close out the Fourth Round FA Cup action.
How to stream the FA Cup
The FA Cup (officially the Emirates FA Cup) is streaming live on ESPN+ and the ESPN App.
ESPN+ is a subscription service that extends ESPN’s existing website and app, and it’s essential for soccer fans in particular, carrying Serie A+, MLS, USL, and FA Cup matches. It encompasses other sporting events as well, including 20 exclusive UFC Fight Night events per year, 180 NHL games, at least one MLB game a day for every day of the season, and a cornucopia of college sports.
ESPN+ also features the network’s sports talk programming, and it features original series starting with the entire 30 for 30 catalog ESPN made its name on. It also unlocks more content and fewer ads on the ESPN site.
Emirates FA Cup Fifth Round Schedule: Stream FA Cup matches Tuesday through Thursday
Tuesday, Feb. 9
- Bournemouth 2, Burnley 0
- Manchester United 1, West Ham 0
Wednesday, Feb. 10
- Swansea vs. Manchester City
- Leicester City vs. Brighton
- Sheffield United vs. Bristol City
- Everton vs. Tottenham Hotspur
Thursday, Feb. 11
- Wolves vs. Southampton
- Barnsley vs. Chelsea
Sports Channel and Streaming Service Guides
Live TV Service Guides
Streaming Device Guides
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.