On paper, the Arizona State vs. Fresno State matchup looks like it’s set up for a blowout. After all, Fresno State is 10-2 and has one of the best defenses in the country. Meanwhile, Arizona State is 7-5 and started the year losing four of its first seven games. But the Las Vegas Bowl live stream is going to be a blast.
Las Vegas Bowl
- Location: Sam Boyd Stadium
- Date: Dec. 15, 3:30pm ET
- Streaming: ABC
Las Vegas Bowl: How to watch online for free
- Cost: $44.95 per month
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
Hulu with Live TV is a one-stop shop for streaming entertainment. Every subscription comes with free access to Hulu’s deep catalog of on-demand TV shows, 2018 new releases, funny movies, and Hulu original series. That’s in addition to 50-plus channels that include everything you need to stream college bowl games: ESPN and ESPN 2, FS1 and FS2, ABC, Fox, and CBS Sports Network, not to mention SEC Network and Big Ten Network. (Here’s a complete guide to Hulu Live TV channels.)
- Cost: $44.99 for your first month and $54.99 per month thereafter
- Devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS (check local availability here)
FuboTV is arguably the best streaming service for sports fans, especially if you’re interested in international soccer. But there’s one glaring issue with the service: It doesn’t carry anything from ESPN. That’s a deal breaker for most college bowl games, but it does carry all of the major broadcast networks, FS1 and FS2, Big Ten Network, and plenty more. (Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list.)
- Cost: $44.99-$79.99 per month
- Devices: PlayStation 3 and 4, Roku, Amazon Fire, Google Chromecast, Kodi, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, Fox, ABC, CBS (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
Contrary to popular belief, you don’t need a PlayStation to use PlayStation Vue. The streaming service works with Roku, Amazon Fire, Chromecast, and even Kodi. It’s a tad more expensive than other options, but it offers four different tiers of channels that provide plenty of variety. (Here are all of PlayStation Vue channels.)
4) YouTube TV
- Cost: $49.99 per month
- Devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
YouTube TV offers a comprehensive streaming package for sports fans that’s close to what you’ll find on Hulu with Live TV. One notable difference in YouTube’s favor is the addition of specialty channels like NBA TV and MLB Network. But it’s unlimited cloud DVR and the ability to split each account with six other people that makes YouTube TV worth considering. (You can find the full list of YouTube TV channels here.)
Las Vegas Bowl live stream: Why it matters
Coach Herm Edwards, in his first season at Arizona State, has the Sun Devils playing well lately, winning four of five and blasting then-No. 17 Utah 38-20. In two seasons under coach Jeff Tedford, Fresno State has gone 21-6, and it features one of the country’s top receivers in KeeSean Johnson. Fresno State is a six-point betting favorite, but Arizona State has a good chance at pulling the upset.
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, AMC, FX, Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, FS1, TBS, TNT, Golf Channel, Syfy, HGTV, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Bravo, Lifetime, Discovery, PBS, the CW, BBC, CSPAN, NBA TV, MTV, Comedy Central, Food Network, TLC, the Weather Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Go and live stream NBC Sports.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.