- Are these tweets about ‘The Bachelor’ or Trump’s impeachment? 1 Year Ago
- Likely file Saudi prince sent to Jeff Bezos’ to hack his phone revealed Today 10:10 AM
- Will Olivia Jade have to testify against her mother, Lori Loughlin, in bribery trial? Today 10:07 AM
- Gina Rodriguez slammed for promoting ‘American Dirt’ Today 9:26 AM
- Netflix says ‘The Witcher’ is its biggest show. Is it really? Today 8:59 AM
- Tulsi Gabbard sues Hillary Clinton for podcast comments Today 8:53 AM
- Lizzo reps Beyoncé’s Ivy Park collection in adult-themed TikTok Today 7:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eye for an Eye’ is a fun but messy thriller about revenge Today 7:00 AM
- Which 2020 Democratic candidates post the most cringe? Today 6:30 AM
- The new ‘Hunger Games’ book paints President Snow as a hero—and people are not happy Tuesday 9:03 PM
- Influencer called out for ‘troubling image’ with Kenyan child Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Professor arrested for spending $185K of grant money on iTunes and strippers Tuesday 7:28 PM
- Man cuts his books in half to make them ‘portable,’ spurs online debate Tuesday 6:09 PM
- Fans defend Lana Del Rey after she was mocked for flying commercial Tuesday 5:10 PM
- Lady Gaga fans find alleged new song name in her website’s code Tuesday 4:42 PM
|HOW TO WATCH TENNIS CHANNEL WITHOUT CABLE|
|SLING TV||TRY NOW|
|AT&T TV NOW||TRY NOW|
Thanks to Serena and Venus Williams—plus the 2018 US Open champion Naomi Osaka—the spirit of tennis is very much alive in the west. The Tennis Channel is the one-stop shop for everything in the world of racquet sports, and thankfully, you don’t need to lug around a cable box to watch. If you’re looking to cut the cable cord, here’s everything you need to know to watch a Tennis Channel live stream.
What is the Tennis Channel?
Founded in 2001, the Tennis Channel is the biggest place for anything related to tennis, racquetball, and badminton. In addition to coverage of all the major competitions and championships, the Tennis Channel features everything from in-depth interviews to reality TV programming that follows upcoming tennis stars.
Tennis Channel live stream: How way to watch online
A Tennis Channel live stream is missing from many live TV streaming platforms, including Philo, Hulu with Live TV, FuboTV, YouTube TV, and PlayStation Vue. But you still have a couple of options, and DirecTV Now comes with a free seven-day trial.
1) Sling TV
- Cost: $25-$40 per month (40% off first month)
- Sling TV devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, and iOS and Android devices
- Sling TV local channels: NBC, Fox (check your local availability here)
In December 2018, Sling TV, the leading live TV streaming service, added the Tennis Channel as part of its Sports Extra add-on, which costs $5 per month for Sling Orange subscribers and $10 per month for Sling Blue subscribers. (You can choose which one you want to add if you subscribe to Sling Orange + Blue, which combines the two channel packages for $40 per month.) The add-on packages are nearly identical, but the latter also includes NFL RedZone. (Here’s a complete guide to Sling TV channels.)
2) AT&T TV Now
- Cost: $50-$135 per month
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
There’s a good chance that you’re already looking to AT&T for your wireless needs. The second you sign up you’ll gain instant access to 45+ channels, including local channels and even free HBO on PLUS and MAX channel suites. Plus, it comes with CloudDVR which lets you record up to 20 hours of TV per month. One account works on two devices, but you can add more devices for only $5.
Tennis Channel live stream: Other ways to watch online
Cost: $99 per year
Devices: Apple TV, Roku, iOS, Android, Fire TV
Tennis Channel Plus is a subscription-based service that lets you watch thousands of hours of live and on-demand Tennis Channel content. The $99 price tag can be daunting, but it’s a yearly payment, so ultimately you’ll save hundreds of dollars by committing at the outset. If you want to keep up to date on everything in the world of tennis and racquet sports, this is probably your best bet. You’ll get access to the ATP World Tour, WTA, Davis Cup, the Fed Cup, and more.
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, Sundance TV, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, Willow, AMC, FX, Fox News, Freeform, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, FS1, TBS, TNT, Golf Channel, Syfy, HGTV, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Bravo, Lifetime, Discovery, PBS, the CW, BBC, CSPAN, NBA TV, MTV, Comedy Central, Food Network, TLC, HLN, A&E, Animal Planet, National Geographic, the Weather Channel, the History Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Go and live stream NBC Sports.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Joseph Knoop is a gaming writer for Daily Dot, a native Chicagoan, and a slave to all things Overwatch. He co-founded the college geek culture outlet ByteBSU, then interned at Game Informer, and now writes for a bunch websites his parents have never heard of.