- The atonement of an alt-right troll Today 9:25 AM
- #StopTheBans protests draw thousands across the country in support of abortion rights Today 9:24 AM
- North Korea is using Trump’s low IQ attack on Joe Biden Today 9:14 AM
- How to watch ‘Kidding’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- What’s the deal with Bran Stark at the end of ‘Game of Thrones’? Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch TruTV online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Fans call out Madonna for edited Eurovision video Tuesday 9:36 PM
- Partnered Twitch streamer temporarily banned for airing troll’s racist message Tuesday 8:45 PM
- Reddit theory says fans are wrong about who won ‘Game of Thrones’ Tuesday 6:52 PM
- Elon Musk hires ‘absolute unit’ sheep meme creator to be Tesla’s social media manager Tuesday 6:12 PM
- Jason Momoa stands by his Khaleesi after the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Tuesday 4:05 PM
- Airbnb, 23andMe partner for creepy heritage travel recommendations Tuesday 3:26 PM
- Rep. Katie Porter goes viral again for trouncing Ben Carson (updated) Tuesday 3:26 PM
- This deepfake takes Bill Hader’s Schwarzenegger impression to the next level Tuesday 2:58 PM
- Wanda Sykes rails against Trump and offers much-needed perspective in ‘Not Normal’ Tuesday 2:41 PM
It’s bigly funny.
Desperate times call for desperate comedies. Created by Olympic-level satirist Stephen Colbert, Our Cartoon President is a political comedy presented in the medium perfect for the times: a cartoon. Sure, a bumbling commander-in-chief is front and center, but the hilarious rot at the core of American politics doesn’t end with Donald Trump in this show.
His party cohorts including Ted Cruz, Mitch McConnell, and Mike Pence are there, along with his oafish kids Eric, Donald Jr., and Ivanka. The opposition led by Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer isn’t spared in this animated house of cards, either. Season 2 introduces even more familiar faces to the political rogue’s gallery like Ann Coulter, Brett Kavanaugh, Lindsay Graham, and the creepy My Pillow Guy.
Here’s how to watch Our Cartoon President online for free.
When does Our Cartoon President air?
Season 2 of Our Cartoon President premieres Sunday, May 12, at 8pm ET.
What channel is Our Cartoon President on?
Our Cartoon President documentary airs exclusively on Showtime.
How to watch Our Cartoon President for free
There are a number of different online services that offer Showtime as a premium channel. You can also sign-up directly through Showtime. Either way, you’ll be able to start with at least a seven-day trial, so you can watch Our Cartoon President for free.
1 ) Sling TV
- Cost: $25 to $40 per month (after a 7-day free trial) for Sling TV | $10 per month for Showtime
- Sling TV devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, and iOS and Android devices
For a more à la carte service, look to Sling TV. It offers two cable packages, Sling Orange and Sling Blue, both of which cost $25 per month. If you grab them both (Sling Orange + Blue) you can save $10 per month. Sling Blue offers more bang for your buck with over 40 channels, including sports necessities like FS1, NBCSN, and NFL Network. Whichever package you choose, you’ll need to add Showtime for an additional $10 a month. Here’s the complete guide to Sling TV channels.
- Cost: $10.99 per month (after 7-day free trial) for Showtime | Prime subscription for $119.99
- Devices: Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, Fire tablets, and Fire phone; Roku, Google TV, TiVo, Nvidia Shield, PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Wii
If you’re using Amazon Prime for free two-day shipping, you also gain access to Prime Video. It’s a great hub for your premium channels, including Showtime, where you can stream Our Cartoon President.
- Cost: $10.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Amazon Fire Stick, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, and iOS and Android devices
Showtime Anytime gives you access to all the movies and TV shows the premium cable channel has to offer. There are cheaper alternatives to gain access, but you need to subscribe to a secondary streaming service first. However, if you just want to watch Our Cartoon President, this is the quickest and the cheapest way to do so. Showtime hit shows are also available along with Ray Donovan, Shameless, and countless other great TV shows and movies.
- The best movies on Showtime and Showtime Anytime
- The best new movies on Showtime: 2018 new releases to watch
- The best documentaries on Showtime
- The best Showtime original series of all time
4) Hulu and Hulu with Live TV
- Cost: $7.99-$11.99 for Hulu or $40 per month (after a 7-day free trial) for Hulu with Live TV | $10.99 per month for Showtime
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
Adding Showtime to your Hulu account is easy as pie. If you’re looking for an online cable package that comes with Hulu on-demand content, Hulu With Live TV is a great offer at a great price. You’ll have almost 60 channels to flip through, including HGTV, a full suite of ESPN channels, Cartoon Network, FX, and more. Whichever Hulu package you choose, adding Showtime will cost $10.99 a month, after your free trial expires. (Here’s the complete list of Hulu Live TV channels.)
- The best new movies on Hulu: 2018 new releases to watch
- The best thrillers on Hulu
- Funny movies on Hulu when you need a good laugh
- 10 sad movies on Hulu guaranteed to make you cry
- Cost: $44.99-$79.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial) | $10.99 per month for Showtime
- PlayStation Vue devices: PlayStation 3 and 4, Roku, Amazon Fire, Google Chromecast, Kodi, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, Fox, ABC, CBS (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
If you have a PS4 and want your gaming and streaming needs met in the same place, PlayStation Vue is for you. You don’t need a console to enjoy this service, though. You can also use a Roku, Amazon Fire devices, and Kodi. Plus, you’ll get channels like AMC, BBC America, and Bravo in PlayStation Vue’s entry-level package. Adding Showtime to your PS Vue account will cost $10.99 a month after your free trial expires. One subscription works with up to five devices, all with unlimited cloud DVR storage making it one of the most binge-friendly solutions. (Here are all of PlayStation Vue channels.)
- Cost: $44.99 for your first month and $54.99 per month thereafter (after a 7-day free trial) for FuboTV | $10.99 per month for Showtime
- Devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
FuboTV was built from the ground up with sports fans in mind. There are different channel packages available whether you’re looking for basketball, soccer, golf, and even outdoor sports like rock climbing. But no worries, all the great cable channels you’re after are present too, including Viceland, Bravo, TBS, and IFC. Access to Showtime will cost an additional $10.99 a month. Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list.
7) YouTube TV
- Cost: $49.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial) for YouTube TV | Showtime currently costs $7 per month on YouTubeTV, down from $10 per month
- YouTube TV devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, iOS and Android devices
YouTube TV is a great solution for families because one subscription can add up to six accounts. Each account comes with unlimited cloud DVR. There are sports channels like NBCSN, NBA TV, and four ESPN channels. Disney, Disney XD, Disney Junior, and Cartoon Network will keep any kid (or kid at heart) busy for hours. It also comes with a few Spanish-language channels like Telemundo and NBC Universo. AMC, BBC America, and IFC are there too, so you won’t miss out on all that prestige TV. Adding Showtime to your subscription is easy, and only runs an additional discounted price of $7 a month. (You can find the full list of YouTube TV channels here.)
Our Cartoon President cast
- Jeff Bergman as Donald Trump
- Cody Lindquist as Melania Trump
- William Sadler as John F. Kelly, Jeff Sessions, and Mitch McConnell
- Emily Lynne as Ivanka Trump, Eric Trump, Karen Pence, and Nancy Pelosi
- John Viener as Mike Pence
- Gabriel Gundacker as Donald Trump Jr., Stephen Miller, and Brian Kilmeade
- Griffin Newman as Jared Kushner
- Molly Gordon as Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Maggie Haberman
- Jim Santangeli as H. R. McMaster and Fred Trump
- James Adomian as Ted Cruz, Sean Hannity, Bill Clinton, Rudy Giuliani, Sebastian Gorka, Alex Jones, and Benjamin Franklin
- Zach Cherry as Ben Carson and Colin Kaepernick
- Amanda Philipson as Rachel Maddow and Kimberly Guilfoyle
- Stephen Colbert as Wolf Blitzer and God
- Brett Davis as Anderson Cooper
- Katie Rich as Betsy DeVos
- Mike Leech as Paul Ryan
- Anna Eilinsfeld as Ainsley Earhardt
- Thomas Whittington as Chuck Schumer
- R.J. Fried as Steve Doocy and Vladimir Putin
- Zach Smilovitz as Steve Mnuchin and John R. Bolton
- Paul Christie as Jim Mattis
- Matthew Piazzi as George Stephanopoulos and Jim Acosta
- Godfrey as Barack Obama and Cory Booker
- Jen Spyra as Hillary Clinton
- Eliana Kwartler as Angela Merkel and Hope Hicks
- Mike MacRae as Mitt Romney and Joe Manchin
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.