- Jeremy Renner asks nicely for Sony to let Spider-Man back in the MCU 7 Months Ago
- The best and safest torrenting sites you should be using in 2019 7 Months Ago
- ‘Beyoncé’s Assistant for a Day’ creator is releasing more games on storytelling app Yarn Today 1:54 PM
- Why does everyone keep falling for that Instagram and Facebook hoax? Today 1:46 PM
- A bunch of celebrities fell for that viral Instagram hoax Today 1:17 PM
- Former Die Antwoord crew member says video shows ‘homophobic attack’ Today 1:13 PM
- How to stream all the MLS Rivalry Week matches Today 1:13 PM
- Nevada officials issue warnings for people prepping to ‘Storm Area 51’ Today 12:55 PM
- These are the 8 best fighting games available today Today 12:43 PM
- Pluto TV and the NFL launch the NFL Channel Today 12:40 PM
- Trump: ‘I am the chosen one’ Today 12:33 PM
- Video shows arrest of 15-year-old who threatened school shooting online Today 12:11 PM
- Woman finds massive diamond after watching YouTube video on how to find diamonds Today 11:30 AM
- Up to 20 states are banding together to probe Facebook, Google Today 11:08 AM
- Get your tinker on with the Electronic Games Advent Calendar Today 10:51 AM
Club América brings its title defense back home this week as the club takes on Queretaro. Queretaro has scored two goals and allowed 11 goals in the first four games this season, all of which have been losses. Here is everything you need to know to watch the Club América vs. Queretaro live stream online for free.
Club America vs. Queretaro
- When: 6:oopm ET, Saturday, Feb. 2
- Where: Estadio Azteca in Mexico City
- Watch: Univision, ESPN Deportes
Club America vs. Queretaro: live stream
1) Sling TV
- Sling TV pricing: $25-$40 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Sling TV devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, and iOS and Android devices
UniMás and Univision Deportes may be hard to find if you have Dish Network, as contract negotiations between Dish and Univision came to an impasse in July 2018, which also led the channels to be cut from the Dish-owned Sling TV. However, Sling carries ESPN Deportes, which will also stream the game.
Sling TV offers two base channel packages, both of which cost just $25 per month: Sling Orange, which contains three ESPN channels, and Sling Blue, which boasts FS1 and FS2, NBCSN, and plenty more, in addition to local channels. Sling Orange + Blue combines the two packages for $40 per month. To get the most international soccer action, you’ll want to add either Sports Extra: Sling Orange ($5 per month) or Sports Extra: Sling Blue ($10 per month) to get BeIn Sports. The main difference between the two is that the latter also includes NFL RedZone. Alternatively, you can add Español: Best of Spanish TV package for Sling Orange or Sling Blue to get the 24/7 specialty channel LaLiga TV and beIN Sports Connect: Channels 4-9, which features matches from LaLiga, Ligue 1, Copa del Rey, among others. Both packages cost $5 per month after your free trial. (Here’s a complete guide to Sling TV channels.)
- Cost: $39.99 for your first month and $44.99 per month thereafter (after a 7-day free trial)
- Devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
FuboTV is one of the leading live TV streaming services, offering a compelling combination of sports (NBA TV, NFL Network), entertainment (AMC, Syfy, FX), and news (MSNBC, CNN) channels in its core package. But where it really shines is with international soccer, offering UniMas, 10 beIN Sports channels, NBCSN, FS1 and FS2, and more, so you can watch everything from English Premier League to La Liga all in one place. You’ll also get three-day replay for games and 30 hours of cloud DVR. (Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list.)
3) DirecTV Now
- Cost: $40-$75 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, and Amazon Fire Stick
DirecTV Now has five different packages to choose from. To watch this Mexico vs. Argentina online, you’ll need a package containing either UniMás or Univision Deportes. The Just Right package, at $40 a month, offers Univision but you’ll have to upgrade to the $55-per-month Just Right if you prefer the UniMás version for some reason. (You can view the full DirecTV Now channels list here.)
- Cost: $7.99 | Free with FuboTV or DirecTV Now
- Devices: Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, Andoird and iOS devices
If you select either of the non-Sling options above, you can watch on Univision Now, the channel’s standalone app. Another option: You can pay $7.99 per month to live stream both Univision and UniMás live. If that’s all you really care about, it’s a solid deal.
Club America vs. Queretaro: Why it matters
A great start to 2019 has been tarnished this week, with Club América not only getting a first league loss against Monterrey last Saturday, but the 2018 Apertura winners lost 2-0 to Atletico San Luis in Copa MX’s first phase. Hosting a winlessteamm is exactly the kind of bounce-back game Club América needs this time out. Prediction: Club América 3, Queretaro 0.
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, AMC, FX, Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, FS1, TBS, TNT, Golf Channel, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Bravo, Lifetime, Discovery, PBS, the CW, BBC, CSPAN, NBA TV, MTV, the Weather Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Goand live stream NBC Sports.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jackson Fowler is the Daily Dot's resident soccer expert. He's an editorial intern with the newsroom this semester. You can follow him on Twitter at @jacksonflwoer.