- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China 7 Months Ago
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Today 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Today 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Today 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
A sleeping giant looks to wake up.
Real Madrid travels to take on Huesca this weekend in La Liga after its 6-2 win in Copa del Rey on Thursday. Watch the Huesca vs. Real Madrid live stream and see if Real will play like last Saturday when it beat Valencia, or more like the week before that when Los Blancos were embarrassed 3-0 on the road against Eibar. Here is everything you need to know to watch Huesca vs. Real Madrid.
Huesca vs. Real Madrid
- When: 10:15am ET, Sunday, Dec. 9
- Where: El Alcoraz in Huesca, Spain
- Watch: FuboTV, Sling TV, and DirecTV Now
Huesca vs. Real Madrid live stream: How to watch online for free
There are only three live TV streaming services that offer beIN Sports, which you’ll need to watch any La Liga matches. Here’s what you need to know about each one and how to get a free trial.
1) Sling TV
- Sling TV pricing: $25-$40 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Sling TV devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick, Apple TV,Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, and iOS and Android devices
Sling TV offers two base channel packages, both of which cost just $25 per month: Sling Orange, which contains three ESPN channels, and Sling Blue, which boasts FS1 and FS2, NBCSN, and plenty more, in addition to local channels. Sling Orange + Blue combines the two packages for $40 per month. To get the most international soccer action, you’ll want to add either Sports Extra: Sling Orange ($5 per month) or Sports Extra: Sling Blue ($10 per month) to get BeIn Sports. The main difference between the two is that the latter also includes NFL RedZone. Alternatively, you can add Español: Best of Spanish TV package for Sling Orange or Sling Blue and get two beIN Sports channels. Both packages cost $5 per month after your free trial. (Here’s a complete guide to Sling TV channels.)
- Cost: $39.99 for your first month and $44.99 per month thereafter (with a seven-day free trial)
- Devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
FuboTV is one of the leading live TV streaming services, offering a compelling combination of sports (NBA TV, NFL Network), entertainment (AMC, Syfy, FX), and news (MSNBC, CNN) channels in its core package. But where it really shines is with international soccer, offering UniMas, 10 beIN Sports channels, NBCSN, FS1 and FS2, and more, so you can watch everything from English Premier League to La Liga all in one place. You’ll also get three-day replay for games and 30 hours of cloud DVR. (Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list.)
3) DirecTV Now
- Cost: $40-$75 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, and Amazon Fire Stick
DirecTV Now, the online alternative to DirecTV, offers five different channel packages. While the entry-level Live a Little package ($40 per month) covers most of your bases, for international soccer, you’ll want to get the Todo y Mas (“Everything and More”) for $45 per month. This package is geared toward Spanish-speaking viewers, with channels like Univision, ESPN Deportes, Telemundo, and CNN En Español. It’s the only DirecTV Now option that includes beIN Sports, which you’ll need for La Liga matches. (You can view the full DirecTV Now channels list here.)
Huesca vs. Real Madrid: Why it matters
We are coming around to crunch time in La Liga and if Real Madrid isn’t in the Champions League top spots by Christmas, there may be a national crisis. With wins in only half of their games this season, Los Blancos aren’t exactly at full force, and for this bottom-half-of-the-table Huesca team, hosting Real Madrid is a chance to make history and climb toward survival. 2018 Ballon D’or winner Luka Modric will make his first appearance since winning the award and breaking up the Messi-Ronaldo duopoly on the trophy. As great a story as it would be for Huesca to hang in there, it only has one win this season and the second won’t be coming on Sunday. I fully expect Real Madrid to take care of business, Real wins 3-0.
La Liga Matchday 15
Friday, Dec. 7
- Leganes vs. Getafe, 3:00pm ET
Saturday, Dec. 8
- Atletico Madrid vs. Alaves, 7:00am ET
- Valencia vs. Sevilla, 10:15am ET
- Villareal vs. Celta Vigo, 12:30pm ET
- Espanyol vs. Barcelona, 2:45pm ET
Sunday, Dec. 9
- Eibar vs. Levante, 6:00am ET
- Huesca vs. Real Madrid, 10:15am ET
- Real Sociedad vs. Real Valladolid, 12:30pm ET
- Real Betis vs. Rayo Vallecano, 2:45pm ET
Monday, Dec. 10
- Athletic Bilbao vs. Girona, 3:00pm ET
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, AMC, FX, Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, FS1, TBS, TNT, Golf Channel, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Bravo, Lifetime, Discovery, PBS, the CW, BBC, CSPAN, NBA TV, MTV, the Weather Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Go and live stream NBC Sports.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jackson Fowler is the Daily Dot's resident soccer expert. He's an editorial intern with the newsroom this semester. You can follow him on Twitter at @jacksonflwoer.