La Liga returns this weekend, with Real Betis traveling north to face Villarreal at Estadio de la Cerámica. Watch Villarreal vs. Real Betis online to see if Villarreal can bounce back from its shaky start to this campaign. The club only has 11 points from 12 matches so far, a pace that must be accelerated if it’s going to avoid relegation this season. Here’s everything you need to know to watch a Villarreal vs. Real Betis live stream.
|HOW TO WATCH VILLARREAL VS. REAL BEATIS|
|SLING TV||TRY NOW|
|AT&T TV NOW||TRY NOW|
Villarreal vs. Real Betis
- When: 2:45pm ET, Sunday, Nov. 25
- Where: Estadio de la Cerámica in Villarreal, Spain
- Watch: beINsports on FuboTV, Sling TV, and DirecTV Now
Villarreal vs. Real Betis live stream: How to watch online for free
Only three live TV streaming services carry beIN Sports, which hosts La Liga matches. Here’s how to get a free trial with each one and other details you need to know before getting started.
- Cost: $39.99 for your first month and $44.99 per month thereafter
- Devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
FuboTV is one of the leading live TV streaming services, offering a compelling combination of sports (NBA TV, NFL Network), entertainment (AMC, Syfy, FX), and news (MSNBC, CNN) channels in its core package. But where it really shines is with international soccer, offering UniMas, 10 beIN Sports channels, NBCSN, FS1 and FS2, and more, so you can watch everything from English Premier League to La Liga all in one place. You’ll also get three-day replay for games and 30 hours of cloud DVR. (Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list.)
2) Sling TV
- Sling TV pricing: $25-$40 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Sling TV devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick, Apple TV,Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, and iOS and Android devices
Sling TV offers two base channel packages, both of which cost just $25 per month: Sling Orange, which contains three ESPN channels, and Sling Blue, which boasts FS1 and FS2, NBCSN, and plenty more, in addition to local channels. Sling Orange + Blue combines the two packages for $40 per month. To get the most international soccer action, you’ll want to add either Sports Extra: Sling Orange ($5 per month) or Sports Extra: Sling Blue ($10 per month) to get BeIn Sports. The main difference between the two is that the latter also includes NFL RedZone. Alternatively, you can add Español: Best of Spanish TV package for Sling Orange or Sling Blue and get two beIN Sports channels. Both packages cost $5 per month after your free trial. (Here’s a complete guide to Sling TV channels.)
3) AT&T TV Now
- Cost: $50-$135 per month
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
There’s a good chance that you’re already looking to AT&T for your wireless needs. The second you sign up you’ll gain instant access to 45+ channels, including local channels and even free HBO on PLUS and MAX channel suites. Plus, it comes with CloudDVR which lets you record up to 20 hours of TV per month. One account works on two devices, but you can add more devices for only $5.
Villarreal vs. Real Betis: Why it matters
Both of these clubs are firmly entrenched in Spain’s middle tier. The teams who clearly belong in La Liga but consistently stay around mid-table with dreams of qualifying for Europe. Given the case, the season is not lost for either despite their poor starts, but time is of the essence if they still plan on making a late push for the top-seven spots in Spain.
La Liga Matchday 13
Friday, Nov. 23
- Leganes vs. Alaves, 3:00pm ET
Saturday, Nov. 24
- Eibar vs. Real Madrid , 7:00am ET
- Valencia vs. Rayo Vallecano, 10:15am ET
- Huesca vs. Levante, 12:30pm ET
- Atletico Madrid vs. FC Barcelona, 2:45pm ET
Sunday, Nov. 25
- Athletic Bilbao vs. Getafe, 6:00am ET
- Sevilla FC vs. Real Valladolid, 10:15am ET
- Espanyol vs. Girona, 12:30pm ET
- Villareal vs. Real Betis, 2:45pm ET
Monday, Nov. 26
- Real Sociedad vs. Celta Vigo, 3:00pm ET
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, AMC, FX, Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, FS1, TBS, TNT, Golf Channel, Syfy, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Bravo, Lifetime, Discovery, PBS, the CW, BBC, CSPAN, NBA TV, MTV, the Weather Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Go and live stream NBC Sports.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.