- Twitch streamer’s mom, roommate get into brawl during live broadcast Thursday 8:41 PM
- Top NFL draft pick Nick Bosa scrubs racist, homophobic social media activity Thursday 8:18 PM
- Jared Kushner’s ‘comprehensive immigration plan’ is just 2 bullet points Thursday 8:16 PM
- ‘Lil Billie Xanish’ is the deepfake mashup of Billie Eilish and Lil Xan Thursday 5:10 PM
- Gossip account the Shade Room to launch 3 original series on Instagram Thursday 4:46 PM
- Biden says he asked Obama not to endorse him—but people aren’t buying it Thursday 3:17 PM
- Marvel makes more money than Harry Potter and Star Wars combined Thursday 3:13 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’: Obituaries for the fallen heroes Thursday 2:51 PM
- T-Mobile, Verizon admit most Americans won’t see fast 5G Thursday 1:52 PM
- PlayStation Vue is offering a sweet streaming deal for a limited time Thursday 1:42 PM
- Twitter reportedly worried banning white nationalists would also flag some Republicans Thursday 1:31 PM
- Lawyer of cop in viral assault case calls the crime a ‘Facebook misdemeanor’ Thursday 12:33 PM
- Biden’s ‘all men’-focused announcement gets roasted Thursday 11:49 AM
- Skillshare is offering new users one month of premium for free Thursday 10:44 AM
- Report: Facebook is punishing Black people for talking about racism (updated) Thursday 10:15 AM
Can Barcelona win without its best player?
Scrambling for a Barcelona vs. Internazionale live stream? The good news is that if you have a way to watch TNT online or Univision, you’re good to go. You can use your cable credentials with their official apps and watch on mobile (see below). But if you’re still at work or taking a long “lunch break” and need a reliable streaming option, you’re in luck. All of the major live TV streaming services offer TNT, and some of them offer trials to get started. Here’s everything you need to know to watch Barcelona vs. Internazionale online.
Barcelona vs. Internazionale live stream: How to watch UEFA Champions League online for free
Cost: $39.99 for your first month and $44.99 per month thereafter (with a seven-day free trial)
Devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
(Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list.)
Barcelona vs. Internazionale: Why it matters
Lionel Messi fractured his arm Saturday against Sevilla. Not only is Barcelona set to clash against Real Madrid this weekend, but he’ll miss Wednesday’s Champions League clash against Internazionale, too. For Barcelona coach Ernesto Valverde, the question is easy: How do you replace your captain?
“He’s the best player, what do you want me to say? We depend on him, like we depend on others, but he is the best,” Valverde told reporters on Tuesday, according to Goal.com.
Barcelona remains a slight favorite here and it’s easy to see why. No man is playing better than Marc-Andre ter Stegen at goalkeeper; the Italian competition is hobbled and lacking depth with Marcelo Brozovic, Ivan Perisic, and Radja Nainggolan all ruled out; and Barcelona has no shortage of replacements for its captain.
The squad list was posted to Twitter on Tuesday, and it sure seems like summer free agent Malcom will get some meaningful action. The 21-year-old Brazilian forward signed for €41 million in July but has barely touched the field. Time to see what the kid can do. —Ramon Ramirez
UEFA Champions League schedule for Oct. 24
All times ET
12:55pm, Club Brugge vs. Monaco
12:55pm, PSV vs. Tottenham Hotspur
3pm, Barcelona vs. Internazionale
3pm, Borussia Dortmund vs. Atlético Madrid
3pm, Galatasaray vs. Schalke 04
3pm, Liverpool vs. Crvena Zvezda
3pm, Lokomotiv Moskva vs. Porto
3pm, PSG vs. Napoli
Barcelona vs. Internazionale live stream
Both PSV vs. Tottenham Hotspur and Barcelona vs. Internazionale will broadcast in the U.S. on TNT and Univision. Thankfully, not only do all of the major live TV streaming services offer TNT, but it’s included in every basic channel package. Only FuboTV and DirecTV offer Univision, however. Here’s the essential info you need for each service to help make your decision easier, if you’re not interested in the FuboTV free trial.
- Cost: $40 per month
- Devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Hulu with Live TV channels
2) Sling TV
- Cost: $25-$40 per month
- Devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, and iOS and Android devices
- Sling TV channels
3) YouTube TV
- Cost: $40 per month
- Devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, iOS and Android devices
- YouTube TV channels
4) DirecTV Now
- Cost: $40-$75 per month
- Devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, and Amazon Fire Stick
- DirecTV Now channels
- Cost: $44.99-$79.99 per month
- Devices: PlayStation 3 and 4, Roku, Amazon Fire, Google Chromecast, Kodi, iOS and Android devices
- PlayStation Vue channels
Other ways to watch Barcelona vs. Internazionale online
1) TNT official site and official app
Cost: Free to download, need a subscription to access live programming
There’s good news and bad news when it comes to using TNT’s official website or app to watch Barcelona vs. Internazionale online. The bad news: None of the streaming services above will suffice. The good news: It’s free if you have a cable subscription, you can easily sign in with your credentials and watch the game no matter where you’re at.
2) Univision Now
- Cost: $7.99 | Free with FuboTV or DirecTV Now
- Devices: Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, Andoird and iOS devices
If you opt for FuboTV or DirecTV Now, you can utilize the live streaming features from Univision’s standalone app for free. It’s a solid backup option for a Barcelona-Internazionale live stream. Otherwise, you can pay $7.99 per month to stream Univision and UniMás live.
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, ESPN, AMC, FX, Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, FS1, TBS, TNT, Golf Channel, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, the CW, NBA TV, MTV, the Weather Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Go and live stream NBC Sports.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Austin Powell is the managing editor of the Daily Dot. His work focuses on the intersection of entertainment and technology. He previously served as a music columnist for the Austin Chronicle and is the co-author of The Austin Chronicle Music Anthology.