- Andrew Yang upset porn fans with his criticism of Bing Tuesday 10:34 PM
- Kamala Harris really wants Trump kicked off Twitter Tuesday 10:22 PM
- Bernie Sanders jokes he didn’t use medical marijuana before tonight’s debate Tuesday 9:47 PM
- Tulsi Gabbard says she’s not a Russian asset—which is just what a Russian asset would say Tuesday 9:20 PM
- Warren says she doesn’t have a ‘beef with billionaires’ Tuesday 8:59 PM
- Andrew Yang’s Universal Basic Income plan gets support from other candidates Tuesday 8:40 PM
- Christmas creep is real, and it’s all over Tom Steyer’s neck Tuesday 8:05 PM
- Stans are using pictures of Beyoncé to catfish sugar daddies Tuesday 7:18 PM
- Wait, who the heck is Tom Steyer? Tuesday 7:17 PM
- Teacher caught on video in racist rant put on leave without pay Tuesday 5:44 PM
- Pornhub pulls Girls Do Porn videos amid sex trafficking charges Tuesday 4:49 PM
- Gina Rodriguez sings N-word on Instagram story Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Trump Jr. mocked for Hunter Biden tweet about profiting from dad’s name Tuesday 3:58 PM
- All the holiday movies and shows coming to Netflix in 2019 Tuesday 3:48 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 7: The QB blues Tuesday 3:29 PM
What is the Daily Dot Bazaar?
TL;DR it’s the deals and products online that you actually might care about.
The Daily Dot Bazaar is a curation of the best deals, products and services on the Web. There are a lot of deals out there. We’re highlighting the interesting things you might actually want to buy. Hopefully they will make your life easier. Or at least a little more fun than reading this disclaimer.
Bazaar articles are affiliated, meaning the Daily Dot may receive a small fee for purchases made from featured products. More importantly, the Daily Dot Bazaar is completely independent of editorial and advertising.
Each item is hand-picked by a real human. These are deals and products we ourselves would purchase—some of us already have.
If you have suggestions on deals, products or services, let us know. We want your feedback! You can send it to [email protected]
If you’re here because you called us out in a Facebook comment, welcome! We hope this addresses any concerns about the Bazaar. Thanks for dropping by.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.