- Pornhub takes down videos secretly filmed in a college women’s locker room 4 Years Ago
- Google Maps on iPhone now shows you speed traps 4 Years Ago
- Here’s why you’re seeing ‘rise and shine’ all over social media 4 Years Ago
- AOC grills Zuckerberg over false political ads on Facebook 4 Years Ago
- Fox News promotes pro-faith, anti-antifa film ‘The Reliant’ 4 Years Ago
- Cardi B to star in ‘Fast & Furious 9’ Today 3:12 PM
- AOC on opening her DMs: ‘By this morning, it was trash’ Today 2:26 PM
- The ending to Netflix’s ‘Eli’ has divided viewers Today 2:07 PM
- Teen consumes ungodly amount of meat, becomes meme Today 2:07 PM
- Edward Snowden says 9/11 could have been stopped on Joe Rogan podcast Today 1:44 PM
- TikTok releases safety videos Today 1:30 PM
- Instagram to label fake news as ‘False Information’ Today 1:28 PM
- A handy guide to deciding which VSCO filter your photo needs Today 12:35 PM
- Mom calls out teacher for painting fake bullet wound on her son’s face Today 12:04 PM
- It’s time to find the right router for your home Today 11:54 AM
What is the Daily Dot Bazaar?
TL;DR it’s the deals and products online that you actually might care about.
The Daily Dot Bazaar is a curation of the best deals, products and services on the Web. There are a lot of deals out there. We’re highlighting the interesting things you might actually want to buy. Hopefully they will make your life easier. Or at least a little more fun than reading this disclaimer.
Bazaar articles are affiliated, meaning the Daily Dot may receive a small fee for purchases made from featured products. More importantly, the Daily Dot Bazaar is completely independent of editorial and advertising.
Each item is hand-picked by a real human. These are deals and products we ourselves would purchase—some of us already have.
If you have suggestions on deals, products or services, let us know. We want your feedback! You can send it to [email protected]
If you’re here because you called us out in a Facebook comment, welcome! We hope this addresses any concerns about the Bazaar. Thanks for dropping by.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.