- The ’24 hours to respond’ meme holds celebrities to a higher standard Monday 8:46 PM
- Twitter users miss the kids who walked in on their dad’s interview Monday 8:40 PM
- ‘The Thing About Men’ Twitter hashtag is full of sarcasm and misogyny Monday 7:27 PM
- This woman said Hillary Clinton losing the 2016 election gave her PTSD, and people are furious Monday 6:45 PM
- Vanessa Bryant files a lawsuit against helicopter company after deaths of Kobe and Gianna Monday 5:49 PM
- Michael Jordan cries at Kobe Bryant memorial, jokes about creating a new meme Monday 4:43 PM
- Woman’s boyfriend says it’s him or the frogs—Reddit says choose the frogs Monday 4:22 PM
- Greyhound buses will no longer allow Border Patrol checks Monday 4:04 PM
- ‘Eat Them To Defeat Them’ is oddly about vegetables—not about eating the rich Monday 3:26 PM
- Marco Rubio mocked for filming talking while driving socialism critique Monday 2:54 PM
- QAnon believer asks Trump’s campaign press secretary who Q is Monday 2:36 PM
- Octavia Spencer has discovered ‘Ma’ memes—and she can’t get enough Monday 2:09 PM
- Meet the anti-Greta Thunberg, a climate ‘skeptic’ funded by the oil industry Monday 1:12 PM
- Harvey Weinstein convicted of rape and sexual assault Monday 12:56 PM
- Senator calls Facebook’s current election disinformation efforts ‘inadequate’ in letter Monday 12:11 PM
What is the Daily Dot Bazaar?
TL;DR it’s the deals and products online that you actually might care about.
The Daily Dot Bazaar is a curation of the best deals, products and services on the Web. There are a lot of deals out there. We’re highlighting the interesting things you might actually want to buy. Hopefully they will make your life easier. Or at least a little more fun than reading this disclaimer.
Bazaar articles are affiliated, meaning the Daily Dot may receive a small fee for purchases made from featured products. More importantly, the Daily Dot Bazaar is completely independent of editorial and advertising.
Each item is hand-picked by a real human. These are deals and products we ourselves would purchase—some of us already have.
If you have suggestions on deals, products or services, let us know. We want your feedback! You can send it to [email protected]
If you’re here because you called us out in a Facebook comment, welcome! We hope this addresses any concerns about the Bazaar. Thanks for dropping by.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.