- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her 4 Years Ago
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Today 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Today 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Today 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Saturday 12:23 PM
- Everyone in GoFundMe scam involving homeless veteran has now pleaded guilty Saturday 12:06 PM
- Boy invites kindergarten class to his adoption–and people are emotional Saturday 11:56 AM
- Reddit links leaked trade deal documents to Russian campaign Saturday 10:44 AM
- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Saturday 8:30 AM
What is the Daily Dot Bazaar?
TL;DR it’s the deals and products online that you actually might care about.
The Daily Dot Bazaar is a curation of the best deals, products and services on the Web. There are a lot of deals out there. We’re highlighting the interesting things you might actually want to buy. Hopefully they will make your life easier. Or at least a little more fun than reading this disclaimer.
Bazaar articles are affiliated, meaning the Daily Dot may receive a small fee for purchases made from featured products. More importantly, the Daily Dot Bazaar is completely independent of editorial and advertising.
Each item is hand-picked by a real human. These are deals and products we ourselves would purchase—some of us already have.
If you have suggestions on deals, products or services, let us know. We want your feedback! You can send it to [email protected]
If you’re here because you called us out in a Facebook comment, welcome! We hope this addresses any concerns about the Bazaar. Thanks for dropping by.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.