The “pandemonium of the universe” simply can’t be understood, but being in love certainly helps. This is one of the many lessons Eleanor Shellstrop learns after stumbling into what she thought was “The Good Place.” Spoiler: it wasn’t. Michael, an afterlife architect with a demonic bend, sought to torture Shellstrop and her friends for thousands of years in a hell he constructed just for them. And despite winning him over during the course of three seasons, the rules of the hereafter make the DMV look as efficient as a Volkswagon factory.
What hells await Eleanor, Chidi, and the rest of the “neighborhood” in the fourth and final season of The Good Place? Hopefully, some laughs, and if we’re lucky, a satisfying ending.
Here’s everything you need to know watch The Good Place season 4.
|HOW TO WATCH ‘THE GOOD PLACE’ SEASON 4 WITHOUT CABLE|
|SLING TV||TRY NOW|
|HULU WITH LIVE TV||TRY NOW|
The Good Place cast
- Kristen Bell as Eleanor Shellstrop
- William Jackson Harper as Chidi Anagonye
- Jameela Jamil as Tahani Al-Jamil
- D’Arcy Carden as Janet
- Manny Jacinto as Jason Mendoza
- Ted Danson as Michael
What channel is The Good Place on?
The Good Place airs on NBC.
What time is The Good Place on?
Season 4 of The Good Place premieres Thursday, Sep. 26, at 9pm ET/P. New episodes will air on following Thursdays at the same time.
How to watch The Good Place season 4 online
While there are variations in their coverage areas and other local channels, all of the major live TV streaming service offer NBC. Even better, you can try any of them with a one-week free trial, allowing you to get started with no upfront cost.
1) Sling TV
- Cost: $30-$45 per month (10$ off first month)
- Devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, Fox (check your local availability here)
For a more à la carte service, look to Sling TV. It offers two cable packages, Sling Orange and Sling Blue, both of which cost $25 per month. If you grab them both (Sling Orange + Blue) you can save $10 per month. Sling Blue offers more bang for your buck with over 40 channels, including sports necessities like FS1, NBCSN, and NFL Network. You’ll need either Sling Blue or Sling Orange + Blue to get local channels like NBC (which you’ll need to stream The Good Place). You’ll also gain access to the usual cable mainstays like Food Network, Discovery, Cartoon Network, SYFY, and FXX. Here’s our complete guide to Sling TV channels.
- Cost: $54.95 per month
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
Hulu with Live TV is one of the most popular ways to stream live TV, perhaps because you gain access to a massive library of on-demand content including classic and current TV shows and movies, not to mention Hulu’s original programming. As far as live-streaming goes, you’ll have almost 60 channels to flip through, including HGTV, a full suite of ESPN channels, Cartoon Network, FX, and even deep cuts like Nat Geo Wild and Syfy. Here’s the complete list of Hulu Live TV channels.
- The best new movies on Hulu: 2018 new releases to watch
- The best thrillers on Hulu
- Funny movies on Hulu when you need a good laugh
- 10 sad movies on Hulu guaranteed to make you cry
- Cost: $44.99 for your first month and $54.99 per month thereafter
- FuboTV devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS, the CW (in some markets) (check local availability here)
FuboTV was built from the ground up with sports fans in mind. There are different channel packages available whether you’re looking for basketball, soccer, golf, and even outdoor sports like rock climbing. But no worries, all the great cable channels you’re after are present too, including Viceland, Bravo, TBS, and IFC. Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list.
- Cost:$44.99-$79.99 per month
- PlayStation Vue devices: PlayStation 3 and 4, Roku, Amazon Fire, Google Chromecast, Kodi, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, Fox, ABC, CBS (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
If you have a PS4 and are into the idea of having your gaming and streaming needs met in the same place, PlayStation Vue is made for you. You don’t need a PS4 to enjoy this service. You can also use a Roku, Amazon Fire devices, and even Kodi. Plus, you’ll get awesome channels like AMC, BBC America, and Bravo in PlayStation Vue’s entry-level package. One subscription works with up to five devices, all with unlimited cloud DVR storage, which makes it one of the most binge-friendly solutions. (Here are all of PlayStation Vue channels.)
5) YouTube TV
- Cost:$49.99 per month
- YouTube TV devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, iOS, and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
YouTube TV is a great solution for families because one subscription can add up to six accounts. Each account comes with unlimited cloud DVR. There are sports channels like NBCSN, NBA TV, and four ESPN channels. Disney, Disney XD, Disney Junior, and Cartoon Network will keep any kid (or kid at heart) busy for hours. It also comes with a few Spanish-language channels like Telemundo and NBC Universo. AMC, BBC America, and IFC are there too, so you won’t miss out on all that prestige TV. (You can find the full list of YouTube TV channels here.)
How to watch The Good Place episodes
1) Amazon Video
- Cost: $1.99/episode, $12.99/season
- Devices: Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, Fire tablets, and Fire phone; Roku, Google TV, TiVo, Nvidia Shield, PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Wii
Seasons 1-3 are available for purchase on Amazon Video starting at only $1.99 an episode. Full seasons start at only $12.99.
Many cable channels let you live stream directly from their site, and NBC is no different. Simply go to the channel’s website, select a video to watch, and fill in your login information from the above services when prompted. If you want to stream on the move, we suggest downloading the NBC app. The same login from the website will work here to watch new episodes of NBC shows and movies.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.