- ‘Zola’ is a surreal and wild tale of a road trip gone wrong 4 Months Ago
- Sebastian Gorka blocks pundit over Fleshlight joke Today 1:56 AM
- Woman slammed for trying to put UPS driver on blast Sunday 5:23 PM
- Twitter users are sharing which celebrities have blocked them Sunday 4:43 PM
- Conspiracy theorists are already taking advantage of Kobe Bryant’s death Sunday 4:14 PM
- Adam Driver returns to ‘SNL’ as Kylo Ren to reprise role in ‘Undercover Boss’ parody Sunday 3:46 PM
- White men are raging over ‘SNL’s’ white male rage skit Sunday 3:05 PM
- Kobe Bryant dead at 41 Sunday 2:24 PM
- Pete Buttigieg mocked over ‘staged’ walking photo Sunday 12:22 PM
- Louise Linton deletes pro-Greta Thunberg Instagram post Sunday 10:58 AM
- ‘Crip Camp’ shows how a radical summer camp was monumental to the disability rights movement Sunday 9:08 AM
- How to live stream the 2020 Grammy Awards Sunday 7:00 AM
- Technology created deepfakes—does it have a way to stop them, too? Sunday 6:30 AM
- SESTA-FOSTA is ‘detrimental’ to sex workers’ safety, study confirms Sunday 6:00 AM
- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
To paraphrase Hans Gruber from Die Hard, “Then the Winchesters wept, for there were no more monsters to kill.” After 15 seasons of following the family creed of “saving people, hunting things,” the Winchester boys are hanging up their salt-firing shotguns because they may have just annihilated every supernatural being known to man. Wendigo? Check. The Chupacabra? They fought that one on four different occasions. Demons, wraiths, vampires. djinns and even ghouls have all crossed paths with the Winchesters and more often than not met their respective matches.
So before this whole demon-demolishing gets stale, Dean and Sam are getting the sendoff they deserve. After meeting God in the final episode of season 14, the Winchesters received a gun that can kill anything. In usual Dean fashion, he uses this weapon of insane power to try and kill the almighty himself. Justifiably enraged, God unleashes the armies of hell on the earth, unleashing literal armageddon. Talk about a pickle. Will the Winchesters weasel their way out of this one? Will they have a mid-season break-up in the usual Supernatural fashion? Expect the usual Supernatural surprises when the show returns October, 10.
Here’s everything you need to know to watch Supernatural.
|HOW TO WATCH SUPERNATURAL SEASON 15|
|HULU WITH LIVE TV||TRY NOW|
- Jared Padalecki as Sam Winchester
- Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester
- Alexander Calvert as Jack Kline
- Misha Collins as Castiel
- Jake Abel as Adam Milligan
- Ruth Connell as Rowena MacLeod
- David Haydn-Jones as Arthur Ketch
- Osric Chau as Kevin Tran
- Shoshannah Stern as Eileen Leahy
- Christian Kane as Leo Webb
Supernatural Season 15
Season 15 of Supernatural premiers Thursday, October 10, 2019, at 8pm ET on the CW.
- The complete list of upcoming DC Comics movies
- The best DC animated movies of all time
- Here’s how fast the Flash really is
- Marvel vs. DC: Which comics universe reigns supreme?
How to watch Supernatural
The CW is available on a handful of streaming services. There are variations among them, though, especially when it comes to the local channels offered. Depending on which service you choose, the availability of the CW in your area might vary. The links below will offer a quick primer on what channels you’ll get with each service.
- Cost: $54.95 per month
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
Hulu with Live TV is one of the most popular ways to stream live TV, perhaps because you gain access to a massive library of on-demand content including classic and current TV shows, movies, not to mention Hulu’s original programming. As far as live-streaming goes, you’ll have almost 60 channels to flip through, including HGTV, a full suite of ESPN channels, Cartoon Network, FX, and even deep cuts like Nat Geo Wild and Syfy. Here’s the complete list of Hulu Live TV channels.
- The best new movies on Hulu: 2018 new releases to watch
- The best thrillers on Hulu
- Funny movies on Hulu when you need a good laugh
- 10 sad movies on Hulu guaranteed to make you cry
- Cost: $44.99 for your first month and $54.99 per month thereafter
- FuboTV devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS, the CW (in some markets) (check local availability here)
FuboTV was built from the ground up with sports fans in mind. There are different channel packages available whether you’re looking for basketball, soccer, golf, and even outdoor sports like rock climbing. But no worries, all the great cable channels you’re after are present too, including Viceland, Bravo, TBS, and IFC. Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list.
3) YouTube TV
- Cost: $49.99 per month
- YouTube TV devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV,Android TV, Xbox One, iOS, and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
YouTube TV is a great solution for families because one subscription can add up to six accounts. Each account comes with unlimited cloud DVR. There are sports channels like NBCSN, NBA TV, and four ESPN channels. Disney, Disney XD, Disney Junior, and Cartoon Networkwill keep any kid (or kid at heart) busy for hours. It also comes with a few Spanish-language channels like Telemundo and NBC Universo. AMC, BBC America, and IFC are there too, so you won’t miss out on all that prestige TV. (You can find the full list of YouTube TV channels here.)
How to catch up on Supernatural episodes
If you’re looking for a place to catch up on older episodes of Supernatural, there are a couple of solutions.
- Cost: $7.99-13.99/month
- Devices: Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, Fire tablets, and Fire phone; Roku, Google TV, TiVo, PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox One
While it’s a season behind, you can watch seasons 1-14 on Netflix. You’ll definitely want to catch up on older episodes before diving into season 15.
2) The CW
You can catch up on select recent episodes of Supernatural on the CW website. You can watch most of the episodes for free, so long as you don’t mind sitting through commercials. But after a new episode “expires,” you’ll need to sign-in using your credentials from one of the live TV services above to stream the episode on-demand.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.