- Majority of threats made since El Paso and Dayton shootings have been made online Thursday 8:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Thursday 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Thursday 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Thursday 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Thursday 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Thursday 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Thursday 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games (updated) Thursday 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Thursday 12:20 PM
The world of interior design is about to get even more cutthroat. Best Room Wins, hosted by interior design maven Genevieve Gorder and Elle Decor editor-in-chief Whitney Robinson, will pit interior design teams against each other over which designers can create luxury looks on the cheap.
After they are given a design theme and inspiration from million-dollar estates, designers must sweat it out to decorate a room according to a couple’s specific vision—all for less than $25,000. Then, rooms will be judged on three criteria: overall design appeal, allocation of budget, and client satisfaction. The winner receives a coveted full-page spread on ElleDecor.com.
Here’s everything you need to know to watch Best Room Wins online for free.
Best Room Wins hosts
The new competitive interior design show is hosted by Gorder and Robinson. They will also serve as the show’s judges, along with a third revolving guest judge. Among the guest judges in the first season includes Jonathan Adler, Kathryn Ireland, Martyn Lawrence Bullard, Thom Filicia, Jeff Andrews, Jamie Bush, Molly Sims, Jason Wu, and India Hicks.
When does Best Room Wins premiere?
Best Room Wins premieres Wednesday, May 1 at 10pm ET on Bravo.
How to watch Best Room Wins online for free
The Bravo channel is available on the following live TV streaming services, which also conveniently provide a one-week trial, allowing you to watch Best Room Wins for free. Here’s everything you need to know about each one.
1) Sling TV
- Cost: $25-$40 per month (40% off first month)
- Devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, Fox (check your local availability here)
For a more à la carte service, look to Sling TV. It offers two cable packages, Sling Orange and Sling Blue, both of which cost $25 per month. Bravo is only available with the Sling Blue plan. If you bundle them together (Sling Orange + Blue) you can save $10 per month. But Sling Blue on its own offers plenty of bang for your buck, with over 40 channels, including sports necessities like FS1, NBCSN, and NFL Network. You’ll also gain access to the usual cable mainstays like Food Network, Discovery, Cartoon Network, SYFY, and FXX. Here’s the complete guide to Sling TV channels.
- Cost: $40 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
Hulu with Live TV is one of the most popular ways to stream live TV, perhaps because you gain access to a massive library of on-demand content including classic and current TV shows, movies, not to mention Hulu’s original programming. As far as live-streaming goes, you’ll have almost 60 channels to flip through, including HGTV, a full suite of ESPN channels, Cartoon Network, FX, and even deep cuts like Nat Geo Wild and Syfy. Here’s the complete list of Hulu Live TV channels.
- The best new movies on Hulu: 2018 new releases to watch
- The best thrillers on Hulu
- Funny movies on Hulu when you need a good laugh
- 10 sad movies on Hulu guaranteed to make you cry
- Cost: $39.99 for your first month and $44.99 per month thereafter (after a 7-day free trial)
- FuboTV devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS, the CW (in some markets) (check local availability here)
FuboTV was built from the ground up with sports fans in mind. There are different channel packages available whether you’re looking for basketball, soccer, golf, and even outdoor sports like rock climbing. But no worries, all the great cable channels you’re after are present too, including Viceland, Bravo, TBS, and IFC. Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list.
- Cost: $44.99-$79.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- PlayStation Vue devices: PlayStation 3 and 4, Roku, Amazon Fire, Google Chromecast, Kodi, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, Fox, ABC, CBS (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
If you have a PS4 and are into the idea of having your gaming and streaming needs met in the same place, PlayStation Vue is made for you. Jumping from your favorite game to your favorite show is seamless, and controlling it is as intuitive as playing an actual game. Your PS4 controller is your remote, after all. Still, you don’t need a PS4 to enjoy this service. You can also use a Roku, Amazon Fire devices, and even Kodi. Plus, you’ll get awesome channels like AMC, BBC America, and Bravo in PlayStation Vue’s entry-level package. One subscription works with up to five devices, all with unlimited cloud DVR storage, which makes it one of the most binge-friendly solutions. (Here are all of PlayStation Vue channels.)
5) YouTube TV
- Cost: $49.99 per month (after a 5-day free trial)
- YouTube TV devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
YouTube TV is a great solution for families because one subscription can add up to six accounts. Each account comes with unlimited cloud DVR. There are sports channels like NBCSN, NBA TV, and four ESPN channels. Disney, Disney XD, Disney Junior, and Cartoon Network will keep any kid (or kid at heart) busy for hours. It also comes with a few Spanish-language channels like Telemundo and NBC Universo. AMC, BBC America, and IFC are there too, so you won’t miss out on all that prestige TV. (You can find the full list of YouTube TV channels here.)
How to catch up on Best Room Wins episodes
Many cable channels let you live stream directly from their site or on an app, and Bravo is no different. Simply go to the channel’s website, select a video to watch, and them fill in your login information from the above services when prompted. Unfortunately, Sling TV won’t work for this. This same procedure works with the Bravo app.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.