- 70 Border Patrol employees under investigation for posts in secret Facebook group 2 Months Ago
- Republican’s Operation Safe Return criticized as cover for mass deporation 2 Months Ago
- ‘Chernobyl’ star Jared Harris is concerned about people taking Instagrams there Today 12:18 PM
- Mattel’s BTS dolls are finally up for preorder Today 12:14 PM
- Harry Styles is in talks to play Prince Eric in ‘The Little Mermaid’ Today 11:44 AM
- Graphic video shows father beating young daughter for being sexually active Today 11:40 AM
- Black conservative activist made #IceBae a thing Today 9:53 AM
- Jeffrey Epstein’s pilot deletes Instagram after Kellyanne Conway pic surfaces Today 7:56 AM
- ‘Pennyworth’ is a deliriously strange addition to the Batman franchise Today 7:30 AM
- How to read free magazines with your Amazon Prime membership Today 7:00 AM
- 2020 celeb donations: Hanks loves Biden, Stamos stans Buttigieg Today 6:30 AM
- AirTV is essential for Sling TV subscribers Today 6:00 AM
- #ICEBae is reportedly a Democrat–and she has some things to get off her chest Tuesday 8:45 PM
- Fans are stoked that Taika Waititi is back to direct ‘Thor 4’ Tuesday 7:22 PM
- Sacha Baron Cohen thanks ‘co-stars’ Dick Cheney, Sarah Palin for making Emmy nominations possible Tuesday 6:43 PM
A comedy of biblical proportions.
It’s the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine? The Book of Revelations has given many wackos delusions of grandeur but for the first time, it’s inspiring hilarious TV in Good Omens.
Based on the Neil Gaiman/Terry Pratchett novel of the same name, Good Omens follows the unlikely friendship between an angel and a demon living on earth since genesis itself. Michael Sheen is the Aziraphale, a guardian of the eastern gates of paradise. David Tennant plays his demonic counterpart, Crowley, who served as the snake that tempted Eve so many years ago.
The end is nigh, and the two are tasked with setting armageddon in motion. The problem is, both of them have grown quite accustomed to their cushy earth lives, and yeah, they’ve even grown soft on the collection of shaved apes known as humanity. Together, they must prevent the coming of the antichrist and stop this whole apocalypse thing from setting in motion. It’s like if the Odd Couple had Biblical stakes.
Here’s everything you need to know to watch Good Omens online for free.
Good Omens cast
- David Tennant as Crowley
- Michael Sheen as Aziraphale
- Jon Hamm as the Archangel Gabriel
- Frances McDormand as the voice of God
- Ned Dennehy as Hastur
- Ariyon Bakare as Ligur
- Daniel Mays as Arthur Young
- Sian Brooke as Deidre Young
- Sam Taylor Buck as Adam Young
- Nick Offerman as the U.S. Ambassador
- Jill Winternitz as Harriet Dowling
- Nina Sosanya as Sister Loquacious
- Anna Maxwell Martin as Beelzebub
- Josie Lawrence as Agnes Nutter
- Adria Arjona as Anathema Device
- Jack Whitehall as Newton Pulsifer
- Miranda Richardson as Madame Tracy
- Mireille Enos as War
- Lourdes Faberes as Pollution
- Yusuf Gatewood as Famine
- Brian Cox as the voice of Death
- Reece Shearsmith as William Shakespeare
- Benedict Cumberbatch as the voice of Satan
- Derek Jacobi as the Metatron
- Steve Pemberton and Mark Gatiss as Harmony and Glozier
- Amma Ris as Pepper
- Ilan Galkoff as Brian
- Alfie Taylor as Wensleydale
What channel is Good Omens on?
The program airs on BBC2 in the UK, but the U.S. audience can catch it exclusively on Amazon Prime Video.
When does Good Omens premiere?
All six episodes of Good Omens premiere on May 31 on Amazon Prime Video.
How to watch Good Omens for free
There’s only one way to watch Good Omens: Amazon Prime Video. The on-demand streaming service comes with every Amazon Prime subscription. Luckily, subscriptions come with a 30-day trial, so you can watch Good Omens online for free.
- Cost: $119 per year (after 3o-day free trial)
- Devices: Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, Fire tablets, and Fire phone; Roku, Google TV, TiVo, Nvidia Shield, PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Wii
Amazon Prime Video is one of the most popular streaming services available, in large part because it comes complimentary with every Prime membership. If you’re addicted to 2-day shipping and binging TV shows, it’s one of the best-streaming destinations. Along with Good Omens, there are plenty of exclusives that make having access to the library worth having, including Fleabag, The Man in the High Castle, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Transparent, and The Tick. Best of all, if you’re a student, you can get six months free before you commit for the rest of the year.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.