- Trump calls parts of Mueller Report ‘total bullshit’ in unfinished tweetstorm 3 Months Ago
- Amid ‘Avengers’ hype, ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ bumps up release date 3 Months Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Someone Great’ is a coming-of-age rom-com for twenty-somethings Today 7:03 AM
- The best new movies and TV shows to stream this weekend Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Ramy’ explores the intersection of Muslim and millennial identities Today 6:30 AM
- The top 10 Sekiro bosses, ranked Today 6:00 AM
- How to install PlayStation Vue on Kodi to stream live TV Today 5:30 AM
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez supports resolution that could lead to Trump’s impeachment Thursday 9:46 PM
- Ricardo Milos dancing memes are the new Rickroll Thursday 9:09 PM
- Laura Loomer sues Twitter, Muslim lobbying group over account ban Thursday 8:15 PM
- Far-right troll Ian Miles Cheong gets flamed for mocking a ‘Star Wars’ fan Thursday 6:17 PM
- Facebook says ‘millions,’ not ‘tens of thousands,’ affected by Instagram password bug Thursday 5:13 PM
- Leading 2020 Democrats mock redactions in Mueller report Thursday 4:04 PM
- 8 weed accessories for stealthy stoners Thursday 4:00 PM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate players are now fighting on giant d*cks Thursday 3:37 PM
Coming off a resounding 3-0 road win at Tijuana last week, Tigres should be feeling comfortable this weekend.
Cruz Azul seeks its first win of the 2019 Clausura when the team travels to take on U.A.N.L. Tigres on Saturday night. The hosts, Tigres, have won three of the last seven Liga MX titles and are looking to continue their unbeaten start to this Clausura season. Anyone with an HDMI antenna can watch at home on their TV without cable, but Univision is tricky to find when it to the major cord-cutting streaming services. Here is everything you need to know to watch the Tigres vs. Cruz Azul live stream online for free.
Tigres vs. Cruz Azul
- When: 10:00pm ET, Saturday, Jan. 19
- Where: Estadio Universitario, Monterrey, Mexico
- Watch: Univision
Tigres vs. Cruz Azul: live stream
Cost: $39.99 for your first month and $44.99 per month thereafter (after a 7-day free trial)
Devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
FuboTV is one of the leading live TV streaming services, offering a compelling combination of sports (NBA TV, NFL Network), entertainment (AMC, Syfy, FX), and news (MSNBC, CNN) channels in its core package. But where it really shines is with international soccer, offering UniMas, 10 beIN Sports channels, NBCSN, FS1 and FS2, and more, so you can watch everything from English Premier League to La Liga all in one place. You’ll also get three-day replay for games and 30 hours of cloud DVR. (Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list.)
2) DirecTV Now
Cost: $40-$75 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
DirecTV Now, the online alternative to DirecTV, offers five different channel packages. While the entry-level Live a Little package ($40 per month) covers most of your bases, for international soccer, you’ll want to get the Todo y Mas (“Everything and More”) for $45 per month. This package is geared toward Spanish-speaking viewers, with channels like Univision, ESPN Deportes, Telemundo, and CNN En Español. It’s the only DirecTV Now option that includes beIN Sports, which you’ll need for La Liga matches. (You can view the full DirecTV Now channels list here.)
- Cost: $7.99 | Free with FuboTV or DirecTV Now
- Devices: Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, Andoird and iOS devices
If you select either of the two options above, you can watch Mexico vs. Argentina on Univision Now, the channel’s standalone app. Another option: You can pay $7.99 per month to live stream both Univision and UniMás live. If that’s all you really care about, it’s a solid deal.
Tigres vs. Cruz Azul: Why it matters
Coming off a resounding 3-0 road win at Tijuana last week, Tigres should be feeling comfortable this weekend and at their best against Cruz Azul. No doubt that Cruz Azul will still be reeling from that devastating loss against rivals Club America just a few months back in the Liga MX final, and their form has suggested that the hard times will continue. Tigres 2, Cruz Azul 0.
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, AMC, FX, Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, FS1, TBS, TNT, Golf Channel, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Bravo, Lifetime, Discovery, PBS, the CW, BBC, CSPAN, NBA TV, MTV, the Weather Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Goand live stream NBC Sports.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jackson Fowler is the Daily Dot's resident soccer expert. He's an editorial intern with the newsroom this semester. You can follow him on Twitter at @jacksonflwoer.