- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses 2 Months Ago
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Today 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Today 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Today 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Today 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Today 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Today 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Today 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Today 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Today 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Today 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’-inspired miniseries is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
It’s scary how cheap a hitman can be.
You may not go about your day wondering how many people are currently employing a hitman, but it’s more than you think. Just check out the new Oxygen series Murder for Hire.
Directed by TV veteran Dick Wolf (Law & Order, Chicago), the true-crime series reveals a spike in hired hits across the country in recent years and uncovers how they happen and how people get caught in the act. Each episode puts the viewer in the backseat as undercover agents investigate and try to catch people who hire hitmen. It’s shocking to see how blasé some people are about getting revenge. You might think twice before breaking things off in an ugly way after watching.
Here’s everything you need to know to watch Murder for Hire online for free.
What channel is Murder for Hire on?
Murder for Hire is exclusive to the Oxygen network.
When does Murder for Hire air?
Season 1 of Murder for Hire premieres Sunday, April 7 at 7pm ET. New episodes will air the following weeks in the same time slot.
How to watch Murder for Hire for free
If Murder for Hire sounds like the type of show to satisfy your fascination with crime, you’ll be glad to know there are several ways you can watch it.
Each of the streaming services featured below provides a one-week trial, so you can tune in live for free without cable. If you plan to continue after the trial, be sure to take note of the channels and cost when deciding which one is right for you.
1) Sling TV
- Cost: $25-$40 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, Fox (check your local availability here)
If you prefer to pick and choose your channels, Sling TV is a great choice. Two packages are available, Sling Orange and Sling Blue, both of which cost $25 per month. If you bundle them together (Sling Orange + Blue) you can save $10 per month. To gain access to Oxygen, you’ll need the Sling Blue package with the Lifestyle Extra add-on, which costs an extra $5 a month and offers access to three different Hallmark channels, Lifetime movies, VH1 and more. Here’s the complete guide to Sling TV channels.
- Cost:$44.99-$79.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- PlayStation Vue devices: PlayStation 3 and 4, Roku, Amazon Fire, Google Chromecast, Kodi, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, Fox, ABC, CBS (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
If you’re looking for a streaming option for TV shows, PlayStation Vue is a great option. It’s easy to swap from playing a game to watching a series or a movie. But PlayStation Vue is not exclusive to PS4 owners. You can also use a Roku, Amazon Fire devices, and even Kodi. The entry-level package comes with tons of great channels like AMC, BBC America, and Bravo. You also get unlimited cloud DVR storage, and one subscription works with up to five devices so it can be watched on your phone or tablet too. (Here are all of PlayStation Vue channels.)
- Cost: $44.99 for your first month and $54.99 per month thereafter (after a 7-day free trial)
- FuboTV devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS, the CW (in some markets) (check local availability here)
FuboTV has over 100 channels for fans of just about every programming genre you can imagine. Enjoy live access to shows and movies from channels like Viceland, Bravo, TBS, and IFC. If your true crime addiction goes hand-in-hand with a love of sports, FuboTV is terrific for everything from basketball to outdoor sports. And you’ll also get 30 hours of cloud DVR space at no extra charge for when you want to save stuff to watch for later. (Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list.)
4) YouTube TV
- Cost: $49.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- YouTube TV devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, iOS, and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
If you have a big family and everyone likes to watch something different, YouTube TV is a terrific pick. One subscription can add up to six accounts, and each one comes with unlimited cloud DVR, so everyone can watch what they want when they want. In addition to Oxygen, you’ll get access to more than 60 channels. The kids will enjoy Disney, Disney XD, Disney Junior, and Cartoon Network, while the sports fans binge on NBCSN, NBA TV, and four ESPN channels. It even offers Telemundo and NBC Universo for Spanish-language speakers. And of course AMC, BBC America, and IFC are there too, so you’ll have everything from historical dramas to indie films to choose from. (You can find the full list of YouTube TV channels here.)
Other ways to watch Murder for Hire episodes
1) Oxygen Now
Oxygen Now is an app you can use to watch your favorite Oxygen channel shows from your iPhone, Apple TV, and Android devices. Simply log in using your cable or live streaming credentials and you’ll be able to watch on-demand episodes of Murder for Hire once they air.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.