Killing Eve is one of the most celebrated detective thrillers on TV right now.
Eve Polastri is a desk-bound agent who’s tasked with tracking down a talented assassin known as Villanelle. When her bosses dismiss every lead, Polastri is determined to bring Villanelle to justice. But as Batman and Joker can tell you, whenever an astute hero goes after a prolific villain things get complicated. Eve and Villanelle become obsessed with each other despite being on opposite sides of the law.
“In the two episodes made available to critics, Killing Eve season 2 pushes the story in new directions while also returning to more familiar territory,” the Daily Dot’s Michelle Jaworksi wrote in her season 2 review. “For one, it doesn’t shy away from the fact that the cat-and-mouse chase between Eve Polastri (Sandra Oh) and Villanelle (Jodie Comer) that culminated in Villanelle’s Paris apartment last season ended in bloodshed, or that it fundamentally changed them both. Instead, season 2 embraces it and throws viewers into the thick of the action, beginning just 30 seconds after season 1 ended. It’s dark and funny, sometimes at the same time, and instantly addictive.”
Here’s everything you need to watch Killing Eve online for free.
Killing Eve cast
- Sandra Oh as Eve Polastri
- Jodie Comer as Villanelle
- Fiona Shaw as Carolyn Martens
- Darren Boyd as Frank Haleton
- Owen McDonnell as Niko Polastri
- Kirby Howell-Baptiste as Elena Felton
- Sean Delaney as Kenny Stowton
- David Haig as Bill Pargrave
- Kim Bodnia as Konstantin Vasiliev
When does Killing Eve season 2 air?
The first two episodes of Killing Eve season 2 premiere on Sunday, April 7, at 8pm ET.
What channel is Killing Eve on?
Killing Eve airs on BBC America and, for the first time this season, AMC. There are eight episodes booked for season 2.
How to watch Killing Eve online for free
BBC America and AMC are available on a handful of the major live TV streaming services. When you’re trying to decide which one is best for you, you’ll want to weigh the cost, the other channels you’ll receive, and the compatible devices for streaming. Thankfully, no matter which service you decide to try, you’ll be able to start with a one-week trial, so you can watch Killing Eve for free.
1) Sling TV
- Cost: $25-$40 per month (40% off first month)
- Devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, Fox (check your local availability here)
For a more à la carte service, look to Sling TV. It offers two cable packages, Sling Orange and Sling Blue, both of which cost $25 per month. Both BBC America and AMC are available on either package, so the choice is yours. If you grab them both (Sling Orange + Blue) you can save $10 per month. Sling Blue offers more bang for your buck with over 40 channels, including sports necessities like FS1, NBCSN, and NFL Network. You’ll also gain access to the usual cable mainstays like Food Network, Discovery, Cartoon Network, SYFY, and FXX. Here’s the complete guide to Sling TV channels.
- Cost: $20 per month
- Devices: Philo works with Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire Stick, and Fire TV, iOS, Android, and your web browser
Philo is the least expensive streaming service, but it has some limitations. You won’t find the sports channels that dominate other packages or local channels. However, it’s the cheapest way to gain access to AMC at only $20 a month. You will also find the best deal on popular channels like Animal Planet, IFC, Lifetime, and even deep cuts like IFC and ID. You also get free cloud DVR, but shows recorded are deleted after 30 days, so binge responsibly.
- Cost: $44.99 for your first month and $54.99 per month thereafter
- FuboTV devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS, the CW (in some markets) (check local availability here)
FuboTV was built from the ground up with sports fans in mind. There are different channel packages available whether you’re looking for basketball, soccer, golf, and even outdoor sports like rock climbing. But no worries, all the great cable channels you’re after are present too, including Viceland, Bravo, TBS, and IFC. Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list.
5) YouTube TV
- Cost: $49.99 per month
- YouTube TV devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, iOS, and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
YouTube TV is a great solution for families because one subscription can add up to six accounts. Each account comes with unlimited cloud DVR. There are sports channels like NBCSN, NBA TV, and four ESPN channels. Disney, Disney XD, Disney Junior, and Cartoon Network will keep any kid (or kid at heart) busy for hours. It also comes with a few Spanish-language channels like Telemundo and NBC Universo. AMC, BBC America, and IFC are there too, so you won’t miss out on all that prestige TV. (You can find the full list of YouTube TV channels here.)
How to watch Killing Eve episodes
- Cost: $5.99 per month
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
If you missed season 1 of Killing Eve, it’s available to stream on-demand on Hulu. New episodes won’t be available, but if you subscribe to Hulu with Live TV (featured above), you’ll get the on-demand portion of Hulu included for free. You can also upgrade to Hulu No Commercials for $11.99 per month.
2) Amazon Video
- Cost: $1.99/episode, $19.99/season
- Devices: Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, Fire tablets, and Fire phone; Roku, Google TV, TiVo, Nvidia Shield, PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Wii
Seasons 1 of Killing Eve is available for purchase on Amazon Video starting at only $1.99 an episode, or $19.99 for the entire season. You can also purchase season 2 all at once for $29.99.
3) AMC Premiere
- Cost: $4.99 per month, on top of your monthly cable or live TV streaming subscription
AMC Premiere works a bit differently from the typical on-demand channel service. You can watch AMC shows as soon as they are available (usually 24 hours later) without commercials, along with exclusive content and behind-the-scenes footage. However, you need to have a cable or live TV streaming subscription to join, plus pay an additional $4.99 a month. If you’re addicted to Killing Eve, Better Call Saul, and The Walking Dead, it may just be worth the price for you.
BBC America lets you watch their programming online on its website or app (iOS and Android). To use it, however, you will need login information from a cable provider or live streaming service. Philo, PlayStation Vue, FuboTV and YouTube TV logins will work, but unfortunately, Sling TV won’t.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.