Times are tough and people everywhere are going a bit batty considering that they can’t leave the house. What the world needs now is a little bit of musical magic from the wide world of Disney.
The Disney Family Singalong brings the biggest stars into your home to sing the classics. The lineup includes Demi Lovato, Josh Groban, Donny Osmond, and Ariana Grande. This celebrity-packed event will even have a vocal warm-up with Kristen Chenowith to get America singing again.
Here’s everything you need to know to watch The Disney Family Singalong.
HOW TO STREAM ‘THE DISNEY FAMILY SINGALONG’
The Disney Family Singalong performers and songs
Below is the slate of performers for the event, along with the song they will be performing.
- “A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes” – Demi Lovato and Michael Bublé
- “A Spoonful of Sugar” – Little Big Town
- “Be Our Guest” – Derek Hough and Hayley Erbert, with a special appearance by Julianne Hough
- “Can You Feel the Love Tonight” – Christina Aguilera
- “Colors of the Wind” – Tori Kelly
- “Do You Want to Build a Snowman” – Thomas Rhett
- “Friend Like Me” – James Monroe Iglehart with Broadway Company of Disney’s “ALADDIN”
- “Gaston” – Josh Gad, Luke Evans and Alan Menken
- “How Far I’ll Go” – Auliʻi Cravalho
- “I Won’t Say I’m In Love” – Ariana Grande
- “I Wan’na Be Like You” – Darren Criss
- “I’ll Make A Man Out Of You” – Donny Osmond
- “It’s a Small World” – John Stamos
- “Let It Go” – Amber Riley
- “The Bare Necessities” – Erin Andrews, Bobby Bones, Carrie Ann Inaba and Marcus Scribner
- “Under The Sea” – Jordan Fisher
- “You’ve Got a Friend In Me” – Josh Groban
- “We’re All in This Together” — Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Corbin Bleu, Monique Coleman, Lucas Grabeel, KayCee Stroh, Raven-Symoné, Dove Cameron, Sofia Carson, Booboo Stewart, Sarah Jeffrey, Meg Donelly, Milo Manheim, Joshua Bassett, Olivia Rodrigo, Sofia Wylie, Matt Cornett, Dara Reneé, Julia Lester, Larry Saperstein, Frankie Rodriguez, Joe Serafini, Tik Tok Sensations Charli D’Amelio and Dixie D’Amelio, Chucky Klapow, Jared Murillo, Ro Malaga, Britt Stewart, Kim Klapow and Bayli Baker Thompson
When does The Disney Family Singalong air?
The Disney Family Singalong airs on Thursday, April 16, at 9pm ET on ABC.
How to watch The Disney Family Singalong for free
ABC is available on a handful of the major live TV streaming services. When trying to decide which one is best for you, you’ll want to weigh the cost, the other channels you’ll receive, and the compatible devices for streaming.
|7 Day Trial||FREE|
|Live TV |
|Live TV |
+Hulu (no ads)
Hulu Live TV is one of the most popular ways to stream live TV, perhaps because you gain access to a massive library of on-demand content including classic and current TV shows, movies, not to mention Hulu’s original programming. As far as live-streaming goes, you’ll have a ton of local, entertainment, and sports channels to flip through, including HGTV, a full suite of ESPN channels, Cartoon Network, FX, and even deep cuts like Nat Geographic and Syfy.
|Sling Orange & Blue||$50|
For a more à la carte service, look to Sling TV. It offers two cable packages, Sling Orange and Sling Blue, each of which costs $35 per month. If you grab them both (Sling Orange + Blue) you can save $10 per month. Sling Blue offers more bang for your buck with over 40 channels, including sports necessities like FS1, NBCSN, and NFL Network. You’ll also gain access to the usual cable mainstays like Food Network, Discovery, Cartoon Network, SYFY, and FXX. Whichever package you choose, you can save $10 on your first month. Here’s the complete guide to Sling TV channels.
There’s a good chance that you’re already looking to AT&T for your wireless needs. The second you sign up, you’ll gain instant access to 45+ channels, including local channels and even free HBO in the Plus and Max channel suites. Plus, it comes with CloudDVR, which lets you record up to 20 hours of TV per month. One account works on two devices, but you can add more devices for only $5.
YouTube TV is a great solution for families because one subscription can add up to six accounts, and each account comes with unlimited cloud DVR. You can’t beat the variety, either: There are sports channels like NBCSN, NBA TV, and four ESPN channels, while Disney, Disney XD, Disney Junior, and Cartoon Network will keep any kid (or kid at heart) busy for hours. It also comes with a few Spanish-language channels like Telemundo and NBC Universo. AMC, BBC America, and IFC are there too, so you won’t miss out on all that prestige TV. (You can find the full list of YouTube TV channels here.)
Broadcast TV Streaming Guides
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.