- Fan uncovers ‘Westworld’ trailers hidden on fictional company’s website Sunday 8:18 PM
- This trending Twitter hashtag is a lot less sexy than you think Sunday 7:23 PM
- TikTok users share life-changing realizations they’ve had while in the shower Sunday 7:04 PM
- People are torn over viral TikTok of girl cleaning friend’s room Sunday 4:01 PM
- Did Pete Buttigieg seriously just rip-off a famous Obama speech? Sunday 2:50 PM
- The most dangerous TikTok challenges we’ve seen—so far Sunday 2:22 PM
- PewDiePie wants Bernie Sanders to host meme review Sunday 1:44 PM
- Hilary Duff records confrontation with ‘creep’ taking photos of kids Sunday 1:08 PM
- BTS may have used Twitch streamer’s voice in song without permission Sunday 12:15 PM
- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss Sunday 10:26 AM
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Sunday 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
After five seasons and 100 episodes, Jane the Virgin is quickly coming to an end. Like many big hit sitcoms throughout history, a simple finale won’t do as a send-off. No, like the Seinfelds of old, the finale will air after a one-hour retrospective celebrating the five seasons, before putting the series to bed. The celebration will cover Jane the Virgin from conception to birth and beyond.
It’s a good time to look back at the boyfriends, drama, and perhaps most of all, the juicy chisme that made the first American telenovela such a hit—not to mention, launched Gina Rodriquez into stardom. And unlike a real telenovela, you don’t have to have a Spanish degree to understand it.
Here’s everything you need to know to watch Jane the Virgin Retrospective online for free.
|HOW TO STREAM ‘JANE THE VIRGIN RETROSPECTIVE’|
|HULU WITH LIVE TV||TRY NOW|
Jane the Virgin cast
- Gina Rodriguez as Jane Gloriana Villanueva
- Andrea Navedo as Xiomara “Xo” Gloriana Villanueva
- Yael Grobglas as Petro Solano
- Justin Baldoni as Rafael Solano
- Ivonne Coll as Alba Gloriana Villanueva
- Brett Dier as Michael Cordero Jr.
- Jaime Camil as Rogelio de la Vega
- Elias Janssen as Mateo Gloriano Rogelio Villanueva
When does Jane the Virgin Retrospective air?
How to watch Jane the Virgin Retrospective online
A few live-streaming services offer seven-day free trials, so you can watch Jane the Virgin Retrospective online for free. There are variations among them, though, especially when it comes to the local channels offered. Depending on which service you choose, the availability of the CW in your area might vary. The links below offer a quick primer on what channels you’ll get with each service.
- Cost: $54.95 per month (after a 7-day trial)
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
Hulu with Live TV is one of the most popular ways to stream live TV because you gain access to a massive library of on-demand content including classic and current TV shows, movies, not to mention Hulu’s original programming. You’ll also have almost 60 channels to watch live, including the CW, HGTV, a full suite of ESPN channels, Cartoon Network, FX, and even deep cuts like Nat Geo Wild and Syfy. Here’s the complete list of Hulu Live TV channels.
- The best new movies on Hulu: 2018 new releases to watch
- The best thrillers on Hulu
- Funny movies on Hulu when you need a good laugh
- 10 sad movies on Hulu guaranteed to make you cry
- Cost: $44.99 for your first month and $54.99 per month thereafter (after a 7-day trial)
- FuboTV devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS, the CW (in some markets) (check local availability here)
FuboTV only includes a live stream of the CW in select areas, so be sure to check before subscribing. Otherwise, you can watch on-demand the next day. There are different channel packages available whether you’re looking for basketball, soccer, golf, and even outdoor sports like rock climbing. But no worries, all the great cable channels you’re after are present too, including Viceland, Bravo, TBS, and IFC. Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list.
3) YouTube TV
- Cost:$49.99 per month (after a 7-day trial)
- YouTube TV devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, iOS, and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
YouTube TV is similar to FuboTV in its limitations to the CW, so be sure to check ahead of time. It’s a great solution for families because one subscription can add up to six accounts. Each account comes with unlimited cloud DVR. There are sports channels like NBCSN, NBA TV, and four ESPN channels. Disney, Disney XD, Disney Junior, and Cartoon Network will keep any kid (or kid at heart) busy for hours. It also comes with a few Spanish-language channels like Telemundo and NBC Universo. AMC, BBC America, and IFC are there too, so you won’t miss out on all that prestige TV. (You can find the full list of YouTube TV channels here.)
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.