- Paul Joseph Watson is very upset by bartender serving beer with her butt Tuesday 6:24 PM
- Twitter developing a policy to combat deepfakes Tuesday 5:28 PM
- The Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal bout at UFC 244 is perfect for NYC and its fight mecca Tuesday 5:27 PM
- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity Tuesday 5:02 PM
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success Tuesday 4:50 PM
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history Tuesday 4:31 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn Tuesday 4:26 PM
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Tuesday 3:46 PM
- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side Tuesday 3:15 PM
- Man allegedly targeted trans women on dating app, robbed them at knifepoint Tuesday 3:02 PM
- Researchers expose how Amazon Echo and Google Home can steal passwords Tuesday 2:47 PM
- Facebook removing Instagram Story filters that mimic plastic surgery Tuesday 2:16 PM
- Mom solves ‘ghost baby’ image mystery after viral post Tuesday 1:23 PM
- Elon Musk tweeted ‘through space’ Tuesday 1:16 PM
- Don’t want a Fitbit? These step tracker apps got you covered Tuesday 12:51 PM
How to stream Auburn vs. Florida
Can Florida’s inconsistent offensive line to hold up against the Auburn’s punishing defensive front seven
The No. 7 Auburn Tigers will travel to “The Swamp” to face the No. 10 ranked Florida Gators at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium in Gainesville on Saturday. This is a much-anticipated SEC matchup of undefeated, top 10-ranked teams.
The Tigers now sit at 5-0 after a 56-23 woodshedding of Mississippi State, where WR Seth Williams and RB JaTarvious Whitlow combined for five total touchdowns.
Auburn’s Bo Nix has continued his steady, if not always spectacular, play at the position, running up on what figures to be in his biggest test since the Tigers’ comeback win over Oregon.
Gators QB Kyle Trask tossed for two scores and ran for a third, as Florida stayed undefeated at 5-0, after 38-0 shutout against overmatched Towson at home last week. So far, the swarming Gators defense has allowed 8.8 points per game and figures to give Nix and Whitlow fits in the backfield.
|HOW TO WATCH XXXX|
|HULU WITH LIVE TV||TRY NOW|
|SLING TV||TRY NOW|
No. 7 Auburn vs. No. 10 Florida
- When: 3:30pm ET, Saturday, Oct. 5
- Where: Ben Hill Griffin Stadium in Gainesville, Florida
- Streaming: CBS
No. 7 Auburn vs. No. 10 Florida live stream
The following services, save for ESPN+, offer a one-week free trial and all carry ESPN and Fox Sports.
- Cost: $44.99 for your first month and $54.99 per month thereafter
- FuboTV devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS, the CW (in some markets) (check local availability here)
FuboTV is a solid TV streaming service option, whether your tastes run to entertainment (AMC, Syfy, FX), news (MSNBC, CNN), or sports (NBA TV, NFL Network). If you’re a soccer fan, however, it will appear tailor-made for you, with all Champions League matches (via the TNT and TUDN family of channels), NBC and NBCSN, 10 beIN SPORTS channels, FS1 and FS2. If you can’t watch a match live, FuboTV offers a three-day replay for each match and 30 hours of cloud DVR. (Check out the complete FuboTV channels list.)
FuboTV also has bilingual families in mind; each subscription comes with UniMás, Galavisión, NBC Universo, beIN SPORTS, Univision, and Fox Deportes. An extra $7.99 per month will bring you Latino Plus, which includes CNN en Español and TyC Sports among its offerings.
- Cost: $44.99 per month
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Hulu local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
Hulu with Live TV includes sports programming among its offerings, including ESPN and FS1, and as a subscriber to the service, you’ll get free access to Hulu’s sizable on-demand library. (Check out the full list of Hulu Live TV channels.)
3) Sling TV
- Sling TV pricing: $25-$40 per month (40% first month)
- Sling TV devices: Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV,Roku,Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, Microsoft Edge, and iOS and Android devices
- Sling TV local channels: NBC, Fox (check your local availability here)
Sling TV provides two base channel package options, each priced at $25 per month. Sling Orange includes three ESPN channels, while Sling Blue includes sports channels like NFL Network, FS1 and FS2, NBCSN, and local channels. If you’re Team “Why Not Both,” Sling Orange + Blue combines the two for just $40 per month. Sports Extra: Sling Blue ($10 per month) also includes NFL RedZone.
Sling TV Latino is another Spanish-language package for $10 per month, including NBC Universo, History en Español, and—of import to soccer fans—four beIN SPORTS channels. (And choosing Sling TV Latino + Sling Orange for $30 per month gives you access to ESPN Deportes.) For more information, check out our guide to Sling TV channels and our Sling TV review.
For $10 extra per month, you can get NFL RedZone via the Sling Blue Sports Extra package.
How to use AirTV with Sling
AirTV solves one of Sling’s biggest problems: The inability to receive all of your local channels. By purchasing a basic AirTV for $79.99 or the AirTV Player for $119.99, you can merge those local channels into your Sling TV, (or on your mobile device if you have the basic AirTV). As the Daily Dot wrote in its AirTV review, “It’s practically magic.”
The basic AirTV is a dual-tuner streaming device, while the AirTV Player is basically an upgraded Chromecast that has Netflix preinstalled. You’ll still need to own an HD antenna because even though AirTV gets you access to your local channels, it doesn’t actually physically show them to you.
But AirTV—which has no monthly fee—serves to strengthen one of Sling’s biggest weaknesses compared to other live streaming services like Hulu with Live TV, YouTube TV, and PlayStation Vue. All those services have plenty of local channels. While select NFL and college football games (on Fox, FS1, and FS2) are no longer on Sling, you can still catch Fox games with AirTV.
Auburn vs. Florida: What to watch for
Auburn put up a somewhat deceiving 56 points against a weak Mississippi State team. The Bulldogs aren’t quite ready for prime time, and present little resistance in the secondary. Quarterback Bo Nix and running back JaTarvious Whitlow have combined to create a unique run/pass battery that should keep Florida’s highly-rated defense on its heels. On the flipside, QB Kyle Trask faces a mountain of challenges, and will need his inconsistent offensive line to hold up against the Tigers’ punishing defensive front seven, especially on third downs with medium-to-long yardage.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Kahron Spearman is a music and film critic whose work can also regularly be regularly found in the Austin Chronicle.