- Mo’Nique suing Netflix for race and gender discrimination 6 Days Ago
- Students outraged that professors accused of sexual misconduct are still teaching 6 Days Ago
- TikTok users jokingly wear big hats to sneak snacks into movie theaters Today 3:59 PM
- Why today’s new facially recognition bill is being called ‘woefully’ inadequate Today 3:15 PM
- Facebook has given more user data to the government than ever before Today 2:57 PM
- Instagram included in Facebook transparency report for the first time Today 1:46 PM
- PayPal pulls out of Pornhub, leaving sex workers to consider cryptocurrency Today 1:46 PM
- Billionaires are resorting to making racist jokes against Warren now Today 1:30 PM
- What is the meme of the decade? Today 1:07 PM
- At least 5 employees resign from GitHub, citing ICE contract Today 12:57 PM
- The ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ redesign was led by a ‘Sonic’ artist Today 12:17 PM
- The 16-inch MacBook Pro is a beast, and it has a decent keyboard Today 11:24 AM
- This group is scanning thousands of faces in Congress today to protest facial recognition Today 11:09 AM
- Why is everyone debating Pete Buttigieg’s Medicare for All stance? Today 10:47 AM
- The Motorola Razr is a foldable homage to millennial nostalgia Today 10:22 AM
Tottenham’s early-season slump took a dark turn last week when Son Heung-min was red-carded for a (literally) leg-breaking tackle on Everton’s Andre Gomes. Gomes is expected to recover fully and the incident thankfully will not affect his career. Son was visibly upset and the red card was later rescinded; the South Korean also turned his goal celebration against Slavia Prague in the Champions League into an apology to the fallen player.
That’s the latest example of the wild season Spurs have had so far. They now must turn their focus to the field, as they host scrappy newcomers Sheffield United at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium this weekend.
Here’s everything you need to know to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Sheffield United live.
|HOW TO WATCH SPURS VS. SHEFFIELD UNITED LIVE|
|HULU WITH LIVE TV||TRY NOW|
|SLING TV||TRY NOW|
Tottenham Hotspur vs. Sheffield United
- When: 10am ET, Saturday, Nov. 9
- Where: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London, England
- Streaming: NBCSN, NBC Sports Gold
Tottenham Hotspur vs. Sheffield United live stream: How to watch Premier League matches online
The match is on NBCSN; these streaming services provide fans the opportunity to catch Premier League action throughout the season.
- Cost: $44.99 for your first month and $54.99 per month thereafter
- FuboTV devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS, the CW (in some markets) (check local availability here)
FuboTV is a solid TV streaming service option, whether your tastes run to entertainment (AMC, Syfy, FX), news (MSNBC, CNN), or sports (NBA TV, NFL Network). If you’re a soccer fan, however, it will appear tailor-made for you, with NBC and NBCSN, 10 beIN SPORTS channels, FS1, FS2, UniMás, and Champions League actions via TNT all on tap. If you can’t watch a match live, FuboTV offers a three-day replay for each match and 30 hours of cloud DVR. (Check out the complete FuboTV channels list.)
FuboTV also has bilingual families in mind; each subscription comes with UniMás, Galavisión, NBC Universo, beIN SPORTS, Univision, and Fox Deportes. An extra $7.99 per month will bring you Latino Plus, which includes CNN en Español and TyC Sports among its offerings.
- Cost: $44.99 per month
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Hulu local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
Hulu with Live TV includes sports programming among its broad spectrum of offerings, and as a subscriber to the service, you’ll get free access to Hulu’s sizable on-demand library. (Check out the full list of Hulu Live TV channels.)
3) Sling TV
- Sling TV pricing: $25-$40 per month (40% off first month)
- Sling TV devices: Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, Microsoft Edge, and iOS and Android devices
- Sling TV local channels: NBC, Fox (check your local availability here)
Sling TV provides two base channel package options, each priced at $25 per month. Sling Orange includes three ESPN channels, while Sling Blue includes sports channels like NBCSN (where many Premier League matches appear), NFL Network, and local channels. (Sling Blue customers in select markets get NBC, where some matches appear; see if yours has it here.) If you’re Team “Why Not Both,” Sling Orange + Blue combines the two for just $40 per month. To add beIN SPORTS and maximize your soccer-watching potential, you’ll want to add either Sports Extra: Sling Orange ($5 per month) or Sports Extra: Sling Blue ($10 per month). (The latter also includes NFL RedZone.)
Spanish-speaking viewers have quite a few options. For bilingual families, you might consider the Español: Best of Spanish TV package for either Sling Orange or Sling Blue for 24/7 specialty channel LaLiga TV and beIN SPORTS Connect: Channels 4-9, which features matches from La Liga, Ligue 1 and Copa del Rey, among others. Both packages cost $5 per month after your free trial. Sling TV Latino is another Spanish-language package for $10 per month, including NBC Universo, History en Español, and—of import to soccer fans—four beIN SPORTS channels. (And choosing Sling TV Latino + Sling Orange for $30 per month gives you access to ESPN Deportes.) For more information, check out our guide to Sling TV channels and our Sling TV review.
4) YouTube TV
- Cost: $50 per month
- YouTube TV devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, iOS and Android devices
- YouTube TV local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
YouTube TV is a great option for soccer fans, including TNT for Champions League matches, NBC and NBCSN for Premier League matches, and broadcasting partnerships with three MLS teams. (Take a look at the full list of YouTube TV channels here.)
- Cost: $39.99 (for Matchday Pass option); $64.99 (for Premier League Pass option)
- NBC Sports Gold TV devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, iOS and Android device.
If you want access to every Premier League game this season, you’ll want an NBC Sports Gold subscription. At the Matchday Pass tier, for $39.99, you get access to 140 exclusive live matches, with at least four for each of the 20 clubs. The Premier League Pass option gives you an option to replay matches, in case you can’t catch a match live, and offers additional programming, including analysis and highlights. NBC Sports Gold offers additional packages for fans who want to follow rugby action, the PGA tour, Indy Car racing, cycling, and lacrosse.
Tottenham Hotspur vs. Sheffield United: Preview, last 5 results, upcoming fixtures
Spurs (Form: WLDLD) rebounded well from their rough week of results against Everton and Liverpool by taking care of business in the UEFA Champions League against Crvena Zvezda, with a resounding 4-0 win over Crvena Zvezda that started with this comedy goal. Not many would have predicted before the season that when these two clubs met that Spurs would be in 11th, and even fewer would have foreseen that Sheffield would be in sixth.
Sheffield United (Form: LDWDW) is looking great, through manager Chris Wilder’s guidance, in its first 11 Premier League matches. The Blades already have a win over top-six club Arsenal and a draw with Chelsea, so they won’t be fearing Tottenham on Saturday, particularly with the form Spurs are in.
- How to watch the Premier League
- How to watch the 2019-20 La Liga season
- How to watch the Champions League
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jackson Fowler is the Daily Dot's resident football expert. Both kinds. He's a former editorial intern with the newsroom. You can follow him on Twitter at @jacksnfwler.