Here’s everything you need to know to stream the Big 12 tournament, running Wednesday through Saturday from Kansas City, Missouri.
2020 Big 12 Men’s Basketball Tournament
- Where: Sprint Center in Kansas City, Missouri
- Broadcast: ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPNU
- Streaming Services: Hulu with Live TV, Sling TV, AT&T TV Now, Vidgo, YouTube TV
|HOW TO STREAM BIG 12 TOURNAMENT LIVE|
|HULU WITH LIVE TV||TRY NOW|
|SLING TV||TRY NOW|
|AT&T TV NOW||TRY NOW|
Big 12 Tournament: Preview
There might be as many as six teams coming out of this tournament if things go as expected—including four teams that only achieved .500 status in conference play. Head and shoulders above the rest of the field? Kansas and Baylor, who currently look to lock down No. 1 seeds in the NCAA tournament should things go chalk and they meet in the final. Third-seed Oklahoma and sixth-seed West Virginia should get into the Big Dance on their own merits, whereas Texas and Texas Tech are bubble teams currently projected to just squeak in. Last year’s champ, Iowa State, is only a nine seed this year and might be down to its fourth-string point guard.
Big 12 Tournament Seeds
- Kansas Jayhawks (28-3 record, 17-1 record in Big 12 Conference)
- Baylor Bears (26-4, 15-3)
- Oklahoma Sooners (19-12, 9-9)
- Texas Longhorns (19-12, 9-9)
- Texas Tech Red Raiders (18-13, 9-9)
- West Virginia Mountaineers (21-10, 9-9)
- TCU Horned Frogs (16-15, 7-11)
- Oklahoma State Cowboys (17-14, 7-11)
- Iowa State Cyclones (12-19, 5-13)
- Kansas State Wildcats (10-21, 3-15)
Big 12 Tournament Schedule
First Round: Wednesday, March 11
- No. 8 Oklahoma State vs. No. 9 Iowa State, 7pm ET, ESPNU
- No. 7 TCU vs. No. 10 Kansas State, 9pm ET, ESPNU
Quarterfinals: Thursday, March 12
- Quarterfinal 1: No. 4 Texas vs. No. 5 Texas Tech, 12:30pm ET, ESPN/ESPN2
- Quarterfinal 2: No. 1 Kansas vs. Oklahoma State-Iowa State winner, 2:30pm ET, ESPN/ESPN2
- Quarterfinal 3: No. 2 Baylor vs. TCU-Kansas State winner, 7pm, ESPN/ESPN2
- Quarterfinal 4: No. 3 Oklahoma vs. No. 6 West Virginia, 9pm, ESPN/ESPN2
Semifinals: Friday, March 13
- Semifinal 1: Quarterfinal 1 winner vs. Quarterfinal 2 winner, 7pm, ESPN/ESPN2
- Semifinal 2: Quarterfinal 3 winner vs. Quarterfinal 4 winner, 9pm, ESPN/ESPN2
Final: Saturday, March 14
- Semifinal 1 winner vs. Semifinal 2 winner, 6pm, ESPN
Big 12 Men’s Basketball Tournament live stream: How to watch college basketball games online
The match is on ESPN; these streaming services provide fans the opportunity to catch college basketball action throughout the season.
- Cost: $54.99 per month
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Hulu local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
Hulu with Live TV includes sports programming among its broad spectrum of offerings, and as a subscriber to the service, you’ll get free access to Hulu’s sizable on-demand library. (Check out the full list of Hulu Live TV channels.)
2) Sling TV
- Sling TV pricing: $30-$45 per month ($10 off first month)
- Sling TV devices: Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, Microsoft Edge, and iOS and Android devices
- Sling TV local channels: NBC, Fox (check your local availability here)
Sling TV provides two base channel package options, each priced at $30 per month. Sling Orange includes three ESPN channels, while Sling Blue includes sports channels like NBCSN, NFL Network, and local channels. Sling Blue also brings Fox News Channel, MSNBC, and Headline News as part of its regular slate of channels, with Fox Business Channel available for those who get the Sling Blue News Extra add-on.
If you’re Team “Why Not Both,” Sling Orange + Blue combines the two for just $45 per month.
Other features include a Free Cloud DVR tier for all subscribers (allowing 10 hours of recording a month), the ability to record all live linear channels, and no VOD preemption on any channels. New subscribers get $10 off the first month.
To add BeIN Sports and ESPN Deportes and maximize your sports-watching potential, you’ll want to add either Sports Extra: Sling Orange ($5 per month) or Sports Extra: Sling Blue ($10 per month). (The latter also includes NFL RedZone.)
Spanish-speaking viewers have quite a few options. For bilingual families, you might consider the Español: Best of Spanish TV package for either Sling Orange or Sling Blue for 24/7 specialty channel LaLiga TV and beIN SPORTS Connect: Channels 4-9, which features soccer matches from La Liga, Ligue 1 and Copa del Rey, among others. Both packages cost $5 per month after your free trial. Sling TV Latino is another Spanish-language package for $10 per month, including NBC Universo, History en Español, and—of import to soccer fans—four beIN SPORTS channels. (And choosing Best of Spanish + Sling Orange for $35 per month gives you access to ESPN Deportes.) For more information, check out our guide to Sling TV channels and our Sling TV review.
3) AT&T TV Now
- Cost: $65-$135 per month
- AT&T TV Now devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
AT&T TV Now is a bonus for AT&T wireless customers, especially for those who happen to be sports fans. It provides instant access to more than 45 channels, including local channels. That means ESPN, ESPN 2, Fox as well as FS1 and FS2, and NBC as well as NBCSN. It even offers free HBO on PLUS and MAX channel suites. Plus, it comes with CloudDVR for up to 20 hours of TV recording per month. One account works on two devices, but you can add more devices for only $5.
- Cost: $14.99-24.99 or $39.99-$49.99 per month
- Vidgo devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
Vidgo offers a package for under $40 a month that pulls together more than 60 English-language channels into its National English Package, including ABC, Fox, the ESPN family of channels (including ESPN Deportes), FS1, FS2, Fox Deportes and BeIN Sports. It offers an array of entertainment favorites, including A&E, HGTV, History, Lifetime, and a full range of Nickelodeon channels, including TeenNick and NickToons.
College sports fans will love it, too: The ACCN, Big Ten Network, the Longhorn Network, and Pac-12 Network are all on the Core package, and for $10 more, the Plus package offers all six market-specific Pac-12 Networks.
If you just want your Vidgo en Español, it features programming from throughout the Americas and even Spain in two skinny packages. Both the Latino Streaming Plan ($14.99 per month) and Latino Mas Streaming Plan ($24.99 per month) include BeIN’s main Spanish-language channel, TyC Sports, and Azteca America, while the higher tier adds DAZN, Fox Deportes, and ESPN Deportes.
Also, through its Vidgo app, it’s offering the option of Social TV, which allows Vidgo users to connect in real-time as they’re watching programming on their phones.
5) YouTube TV
- Cost: $50 per month
- YouTube TV devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, iOS and Android devices
- YouTube TV local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
YouTube TV is a great option for sports fans, including the ESPN and Fox TNT for Champions League matches, NBC and NBCSN for Premier League matches, and broadcasting partnerships with three MLS teams. (Take a look at the full list of YouTube TV channels here.)
Big 12 Tournament Odds
This is according to the DraftKings oddsmakers as of March 9.
- Kansas, +110 (wager $100 to win $110)
- Baylor, +300
- West Virginia, +400
- Texas Tech, +800
- Oklahoma, +1800
- Texas, +4000
- TCU, +5000
- Kansas State, +15000
- Oklahoma State, +15000
- Iowa State, +20000
Big 12 Men’s Basketball Champions: 2010-2019
- 2019: Iowa State
- 2018: Kansas
- 2017: Iowa State
- 2016: Kansas
- 2015: Iowa State
- 2014: Iowa State
- 2013: Kansas
- 2012: Missouri
- 2011: Kansas
- 2010: Kansas
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Read our Ethics Policy to learn more.