Manchester United’s won four out of five matches since drawing with Liverpool last month to introduce a bit of drama into the Premier League race. However, the only loss came in Premier League play last weekend, leaving Manchester United in 10th place almost a third of the way through the season. On Sunday, the Red Devils get to face a team unexpectedly above them in the table: Brighton and Hove Albion.
Here’s everything you need to know to stream Manchester United vs. Brighton and Hove Albion live.
|HOW TO WATCH MANCHESTER UNITED VS. BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION WITHOUT CABLE|
|HULU WITH LIVE TV||TRY NOW|
|SLING TV||TRY NOW|
Manchester United vs. Brighton and Hove Albion
- When: 9am ET, Sunday, Nov. 10
- Where: Old Trafford in Manchester, England
- Streaming: NBCSN, NBC Sports Gold
Manchester United vs. Brighton and Hove Albion live stream: How to watch Premier League matches
The match is on NBCSN; these streaming services provide fans the opportunity to catch Premier League action throughout the season.
- Cost: $44.99 for your first month and $54.99 per month thereafter
- FuboTV devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS, the CW (in some markets) (check local availability here)
If you’re a soccer fan, however, it will appear tailor-made for you, with NBC and NBCSN for Premier League matches, 10 beIN SPORTS channels, FS1, FS2, UniMás, and Champions League action via TNT all on tap. If you can’t watch a match live, FuboTV offers a three-day replay for each match and 30 hours of cloud DVR. (Check out the complete FuboTV channels list.)
FuboTV also has bilingual families in mind; each subscription comes with UniMás, Galavisión, NBC Universo, beIN SPORTS, Univision, and Fox Deportes. An extra $7.99 per month will bring you Latino Plus, which includes CNN en Español and TyC Sports among its offerings.
- Cost: $44.99 per month
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Hulu local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
Hulu with Live TV includes sports programming among its broad spectrum of offerings, and as a subscriber to the service, you’ll get free access to Hulu’s sizable on-demand library. (Check out the full list of Hulu Live TV channels.)
3) Sling TV
- Sling TV pricing: $25-$40 per month (40% off first month)
- Sling TV devices: Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, Microsoft Edge, and iOS and Android devices
- Sling TV local channels: NBC, Fox (check your local availability here)
Sling TV provides two base channel package options, each priced at $25 per month. Sling Orange includes three ESPN channels, while Sling Blue includes sports channels like NBCSN (where many Premier League matches appear), NFL Network, and local channels. (Sling Blue customers in select markets get NBC, where some matches appear; see if yours has it here.) If you’re Team “Why Not Both,” Sling Orange + Blue combines the two for just $40 per month. To add beIN SPORTS and maximize your soccer-watching potential, you’ll want to add either Sports Extra: Sling Orange ($5 per month) or Sports Extra: Sling Blue ($10 per month). (The latter also includes NFL RedZone.)
Spanish-speaking viewers have quite a few options. For bilingual families, you might consider the Español: Best of Spanish TV package for either Sling Orange or Sling Blue for 24/7 specialty channel LaLiga TV and beIN SPORTS Connect: Channels 4-9, which features matches from La Liga, Ligue 1 and Copa del Rey, among others. Both packages cost $5 per month after your free trial. Sling TV Latino is another Spanish-language package for $10 per month, including NBC Universo, History en Español, and—of import to soccer fans—four beIN SPORTS channels. (And choosing Sling TV Latino + Sling Orange for $30 per month gives you access to ESPN Deportes.) For more information, check out our guide to Sling TV channels and our Sling TV review.
4) YouTube TV
- Cost: $50 per month
- YouTube TV devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, iOS and Android devices
- YouTube TV local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
YouTube TV is a great option for soccer fans, including TNT for Champions League matches, NBC and NBCSN for Premier League matches, and broadcasting partnerships with three MLS teams. (Take a look at the full list of YouTube TV channels here.)
- Cost: $39.99 (for Matchday Pass option); $64.99 (for Premier League Pass option)
- NBC Sports Gold TV devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, iOS and Android device.
If you want access to every Premier League game this season, you’ll want an NBC Sports Gold subscription. At the Matchday Pass tier, for $39.99, you get access to 140 exclusive live matches, with at least four for each of the 20 clubs. The Premier League Pass option gives you an option to replay matches, in case you can’t catch a match live, and offers additional programming, including analysis and highlights. NBC Sports Gold offers additional packages for fans who want to follow rugby action, the PGA tour, Indy Car racing, cycling, and lacrosse.
Manchester United vs. Brighton and Hove Albion: Preview, last 5 results, upcoming fixtures
Manchester United (recent form: DLDWL) handled Partizan 3-0 in Europa League play on Thursday, with a trio of its young players—Marcus Rashford, Anthony Martial, and Mason Greenwood—all getting on the board. United’s also still alive in League Cup play, having bested Chelsea 2-1 in the Round of 16 last week. But they couldn’t get it done in the Premier League last weekend, only getting four shots on target against Bournemouth and letting a Joshua King goal slip past right before halftime for the 1-0 setback.
Brighton (recent form: LWLWW) has won three of its past four Premier League matches, starting with the 3-0 shock win over Tottenham Hotspur that will live in Spurs infamy. In its last match, Brighton defeated Norwich City 2-0, getting goals from Leandro Trossard and Shane Duffy late to climb to eighth in the table.
Manchester United, Sunday, Nov. 24 at Sheffield United (Premier League)
Brighton, Saturday, Nov. 23 vs. Leicester City (Premier League)
- How to watch the Premier League
- How to watch the 2019-20 La Liga season
- How to watch the Champions League
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.