- How to stream Packers vs. Lions on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:15 PM
- College students burned author’s books after she spoke about white privilege Sunday 6:28 PM
- Texas police officer fatally shoots Black woman in her own home Sunday 3:44 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos’ website dangerous.com was sold Sunday 1:42 PM
- First YouTube comment to hit 1 million likes is on Billie Eilish’s ‘bad guy’ music video Sunday 12:36 PM
- Girl says she was fired over exposing how Panera makes its mac and cheese on TikTok Sunday 11:34 AM
- David Harbour teased fans about Hopper’s ‘Stranger Things’ fate on ‘SNL’ Sunday 10:24 AM
- Kacey Musgraves accused of cultural appropriation–and botching it Sunday 9:19 AM
- Rihanna defends Vogue writer who received backlash for ‘winging’ interview Sunday 8:36 AM
- Here are the best PC games to add to your list Sunday 8:20 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 8 Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chargers on Sunday Night Football Saturday 7:20 PM
- Popular TikTok teens accused of pretending to be gay for clout Saturday 6:38 PM
- Scott Walker’s ‘$26 haircut’ dig at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez backfires Saturday 4:46 PM
- Halle synagogue shooter allegedly posted manifesto on anime message board Saturday 4:06 PM
No service in streaming TV offers the level of customization as Sling TV. From its multitiered channel packages to its more than 50 add-on options, Sling TV wants to be your streaming solution for cable. Now, the addition of Sling TV Latino offers a low-cost entry point into the world of streaming TV for Spanish-speaking viewers. Here’s what you need to know about Sling TV Latino.
What is Sling TV Latino?
Sling TV is a live TV streaming service, a way to catch your favorite shows without a long-term cable contract. Using a Roku, game console, or other streaming device, viewers can stream live TV using their internet connection.
Sling TV Latino is the company’s standalone streaming package of 17 Spanish language channels. Featuring NBC Universo, History en Espanol, Bein Sports, Bloomberg TV El Financiero, and more, it’s a robust package. You get news, entertainment, and even children’s programming for one low cost each month. Users can augment their package by adding Sling Orange or Sling Blue to the deal, giving them additional basic cable options like ESPN and Travel.
Sling TV Latino channels
The basic 17 channel “Best of Spanish” Sling TV Latino package comes with the following selections:
- NBC Universo
- History en Espanol
- Bein Sports
- Bein Sports N
- Cine Latino
- Cine Sony
- Vme Kids
- Baby TV o Espanol
- El Financiero Bloomberg TV
- ¡Hola! TV
Viewers looking for extra channels can select either the Sling Orange or Blue channel packages. Sling Blue + Best of Spanish package comes with 55-plus channels in total, including everything in the Best of Spanish package. Here’s what you can expect with that package.
The Sling Orange + Best of Spanish package on the other hand only comes with 45-plus channels, including the Best of Spanish package. However, Sling Orange is the only way to get ESPN on a Sling TV package.
What devices does Sling TV Latino work on?
Sling TVs’ biggest selling point is the number of devices it can be utilized on. Here are all of the ways you can stream Sling TV:
- Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Sticks, Amazon Fire Tablets, and Amazon Cube
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Google Chrome
- iOS and Android mobile devices
- Certain LG smart TV models
- Roku including Roku TV
- Your desktop or laptop computer
- Xbox One
How much does Sling TV Latino cost?
There are three starting price points for Sling TV Latino. The Best of Spanish package costs $10 per month for 17 channels. Users looking for more options can also add the Best of Spanish package to either Sling Orange or Sling Blue for just $30 per month, a savings of $5 per month. (There is not currently a deal for the Best of Spanish package and Sling Orange + Blue, a combination package.)
If you’re looking for Spanish language extras, Sling TV has plenty of options. For just $5 you can add Caribe, Espana, Centroamerica, Sudamerica, and Mexico packages. These add-on packages let you access the finest channels from Mexico, Colombia, Venezuela, and Puerto Rico. (You can view all of them here.) No matter what your needs, Sling TV Latino has a package and price point for your family.
Is Sling TV Latino worth it?
Sling TV Latino is a wonderful package for Spanish language households, offering a potent mix of culture, entertainment, news, and sports for one low cost. The ability to add an additional Sling TV package, along with a la carte extras like movie channels, provides flexibility for families with different needs. Sling TV has recognized that Latinx people aren’t monolithic, providing add-on options from around the world to give people a taste of home outside of the basic package. With a starting price of just $10 per month, Sling TV Latino is a steal of a deal.
New to cord-cutting? Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018 and free live TV apps and channels. If you’re looking for a specific channel, here’s how to watch HBO, Showtime, Starz, Sundance TV, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, AMC, FX, Fox News, Freeform, MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, FS1, TBS, TNT, Tennis Channel, Golf Channel, Syfy, HGTV, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Bravo, Lifetime, Discovery, PBS, the CW, BBC, CSPAN, NBA TV, MTV, Comedy Central, Food Network, TLC, HLN, A&E, Animal Planet, National Geographic, the Weather Channel, the History Channel, and NFL RedZone without cable, as well as free movies on YouTube. If you’re on the move, here’s how to watch Fox Sports Go and live stream NBC Sports.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
John-Michael Bond is a tech reporter and culture writer for Daily Dot. A longtime cord-cutter and early adopter, he's an expert on streaming services (Hulu with Live TV), devices (Roku, Amazon Fire), and anime. A former staff writer for TUAW, he's knowledgeable on all things Apple and Android. You can also also find him regularly performing standup comedy in Los Angeles.