- How to stream Manchester City vs. Tottenham Hotspur Friday 6:59 PM
- QAnon supporters claim they couldn’t sport Q attire at Trump rally Friday 5:52 PM
- How to stream Southampton vs. Liverpool Friday 4:55 PM
- See when and where your team plays: The 2019 NFL preseason schedule Friday 4:51 PM
- Twitter is testing a feature that would hide offensive DMs you receive Friday 4:19 PM
- How to stream Arsenal vs. Burnley Friday 4:15 PM
- The original ‘Four Weddings and a Funeral’ is now streaming on Netflix Friday 3:33 PM
- 2 anime series are translating the controversial phrase ‘lolicon’ to ‘pedophile’ Friday 3:25 PM
- This Four Loko hard seltzer is basically a meme in a can Friday 2:40 PM
- Pete Buttigieg says he’s not in favor of the DH in baseball Friday 2:40 PM
- Amazon’s plan to have warehouse workers defend it backfired beautifully (updated) Friday 2:06 PM
- Senator: Zuckerberg’s testimony ‘incomplete’ after Messenger transcription report Friday 1:18 PM
- The 8 best podcast apps you need to download for 2019 Friday 1:04 PM
- Scaramucci: Twitter gave me a temporary suspension for calling Trump fat Friday 12:54 PM
- Hosts of ‘Crime Junkie’ podcast accused of plagiarism, deleting episodes Friday 12:47 PM
Have you changed your mind about that person you blocked on Snapchat? We’ve all been there, whether it’s on Snapchat, Instagram, or Facebook. Looking to follow them once again? It doesn’t have to be an embarrassing social media faux pas. Here’s how to unblock someone on Snapchat without sending unwanted notifications.
How to unblock someone on Snapchat
After opening the Snapchat app, find and tap on your user icon in the top left corner of the screen.
Next, select the gear icon in the top right corner to enter your Account Settings.
From there, look under the Account Actions section and tap on the Blocked option.
- How to save Snapchat videos
- The ultimate guide to Snapchat flirting
- Can you really see who is looking at your Facebook page?
- How to unblock someone on Facebook when it’s time to forgive
Once you’re presented with your list of blocked accounts, find the user you wish to unblock and press the X option that appears next to their username.
When prompted by Snapchat, confirm that you want to unblock the user by choosing Yes.
That’s it! The user will no longer appear in your block list and you can begin following them once again. Just enter their username into the search bar to find them.
Mikael Thalen is a tech and security reporter based in Seattle, covering social media, data breaches, hackers, and more.