- The internet is celebrating a ban on ‘gay and trans panic’ defense for murder 7 Months Ago
- Jessica Simpson proudly announces the return of her ankles post-pregnancy 7 Months Ago
- Anti-reparations speaker has a SoundCloud album called ‘My D*ck Works Fine!’ Today 5:04 PM
- Firearm companies can’t advertise guns on Instagram—but influencers can Today 4:29 PM
- Roy Moore is running for Senate again, despite… you know Today 3:34 PM
- 72 officers removed from patrol over ‘offensive’ Facebook posts Today 3:32 PM
- Cuba Gooding Jr. turned himself in to the police—and it’s a meme now Today 3:26 PM
- Facebook would like to remind the world it owns Instagram, WhatsApp, and Oculus Today 3:10 PM
- Kutcher, Kunis debunk divorce rumor—and fans reply with ‘That ‘70s Show’ memes Today 3:00 PM
- Yes, Tifa’s breasts are smaller in Final Fantasy 7 Remake. Here’s why Today 1:33 PM
- Google admits bug could let people spy on Nest cameras Today 1:29 PM
- The Trump 2020 bot campaign has begun Today 1:10 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in July 2019 Today 12:39 PM
- Suicides in the U.S. are increasing at terrifying rates Today 12:32 PM
- Hannah’s season of ‘The Bachelorette’ goes up in smoke amid drama, receipts Today 12:27 PM
Piotr Swat/Shutterstock (Licensed)
Sometimes you’re ready to forgive, forget, and keep snapping.
Have you changed your mind about that person you blocked on Snapchat? We’ve all been there, whether it’s on Snapchat, Instagram, or Facebook. Looking to follow them once again? It doesn’t have to be an embarrassing social media faux pas. Here’s how to unblock someone on Snapchat without sending unwanted notifications.
How to unblock someone on Snapchat
After opening the Snapchat app, find and tap on your user icon in the top left corner of the screen.
Next, select the gear icon in the top right corner to enter your Account Settings.
From there, look under the Account Actions section and tap on the Blocked option.
- How to save Snapchat videos
- The ultimate guide to Snapchat flirting
- Can you really see who is looking at your Facebook page?
- How to unblock someone on Facebook when it’s time to forgive
Once you’re presented with your list of blocked accounts, find the user you wish to unblock and press the X option that appears next to their username.
When prompted by Snapchat, confirm that you want to unblock the user by choosing Yes.
That’s it! The user will no longer appear in your block list and you can begin following them once again. Just enter their username into the search bar to find them.
Mikael Thalen is a tech and security reporter based in Seattle, covering social media, data breaches, hackers, and more.