- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Saturday 12:23 PM
- Everyone in GoFundMe scam involving homeless veteran has now pleaded guilty Saturday 12:06 PM
- Boy invites kindergarten class to his adoption–and people are emotional Saturday 11:56 AM
- Reddit links leaked trade deal documents to Russian campaign Saturday 10:44 AM
- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Saturday 8:30 AM
- Amazon sends customers condoms and soap instead of Nintendo Switch Saturday 8:28 AM
- How to live stream Jermall Charlo vs. Dennis Hogan Saturday 8:00 AM
- Apple TV’s ‘Truth Be Told’ is a criminally dull drama Saturday 6:00 AM
- Thousands of Uber users have reported sexual assaults, company says Friday 5:40 PM
- ‘Astronomy Club’ reformats the sketch show Friday 4:58 PM
Have you changed your mind about that person you blocked on Snapchat? We’ve all been there, whether it’s on Snapchat, Instagram, or Facebook. Looking to follow them once again? It doesn’t have to be an embarrassing social media faux pas. Here’s how to unblock someone on Snapchat without sending unwanted notifications.
How to unblock someone on Snapchat
After opening the Snapchat app, find and tap on your user icon in the top left corner of the screen.
Next, select the gear icon in the top right corner to enter your Account Settings.
From there, look under the Account Actions section and tap on the Blocked option.
- How to save Snapchat videos
- The ultimate guide to Snapchat flirting
- Can you really see who is looking at your Facebook page?
- How to unblock someone on Facebook when it’s time to forgive
Once you’re presented with your list of blocked accounts, find the user you wish to unblock and press the X option that appears next to their username.
When prompted by Snapchat, confirm that you want to unblock the user by choosing Yes.
That’s it! The user will no longer appear in your block list and you can begin following them once again. Just enter their username into the search bar to find them.
Mikael Thalen is a tech and security reporter based in Seattle, covering social media, data breaches, hackers, and more.