- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border 5 Months Ago
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it 5 Months Ago
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Today 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Today 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Today 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Today 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘How High 2’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My ex-BFF keeps sliding into my DMs, but I don’t want to be friends Today 6:30 AM
- Watch ‘I Am Somebody’s Child: The Regina Louise Story’ for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 149 for free Today 5:30 AM
- PDF Association dunks on Mueller report PDF Friday 7:33 PM
- Robert Downey Jr. says ‘Endgame’ finale is ‘best 8 minutes’ of any MCU film Friday 4:42 PM
- Elizabeth Warren calls on Congress to impeach Trump Friday 3:43 PM
Piotr Swat/Shutterstock (Licensed)
Sometimes you’re ready to forgive, forget, and keep snapping.
Have you changed your mind about that person you blocked on Snapchat? We’ve all been there, whether it’s on Snapchat, Instagram, or Facebook. Looking to follow them once again? It doesn’t have to be an embarrassing social media faux pas. Here’s how to unblock someone on Snapchat without sending unwanted notifications.
How to unblock someone on Snapchat
After opening the Snapchat app, find and tap on your user icon in the top left corner of the screen.
Next, select the gear icon in the top right corner to enter your Account Settings.
From there, look under the Account Actions section and tap on the Blocked option.
- How to save Snapchat videos
- The ultimate guide to Snapchat flirting
- Can you really see who is looking at your Facebook page?
- How to unblock someone on Facebook when it’s time to forgive
Once you’re presented with your list of blocked accounts, find the user you wish to unblock and press the X option that appears next to their username.
When prompted by Snapchat, confirm that you want to unblock the user by choosing Yes.
That’s it! The user will no longer appear in your block list and you can begin following them once again. Just enter their username into the search bar to find them.
Mikael Thalen is a freelance journalist based in Seattle, covering all things technology, including social media, data breaches, hackers, and more.