- The new ‘Hunger Games’ book paints President Snow as a hero—and people are not happy Tuesday 9:03 PM
- Influencer called out for ‘troubling image’ with Kenyan child Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Professor arrested for spending $185K of grant money on iTunes and strippers Tuesday 7:28 PM
- Man cuts his books in half to make them ‘portable,’ spurs online debate Tuesday 6:09 PM
- Fans defend Lana Del Rey after she was mocked for flying commercial Tuesday 5:10 PM
- Lady Gaga fans find alleged new song name in her website’s code Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Barstool Sports deletes anti-union tweets, blog post in settlement Tuesday 3:47 PM
- The ‘can have … as a treat’ meme has come full circle Tuesday 3:09 PM
- Joe Rogan says he’s voting for Bernie Sanders Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Woman spots mole in man’s TikTok video, saves him from cancer Tuesday 2:17 PM
- ‘You’ star confirms his character is queer and ‘never will be’ straight Tuesday 1:08 PM
- This Twitch streamer pooped his pants during a broadcast Tuesday 12:17 PM
- Apple’s iCloud encryption plan halted amid FBI pressure, report Tuesday 10:57 AM
- Glenn Greenwald charged with cybercrimes in Brazil Tuesday 10:48 AM
- BadBunny rips her fans for not sending her enough money Tuesday 10:06 AM
Have you changed your mind about that person you blocked on Snapchat? We’ve all been there, whether it’s on Snapchat, Instagram, or Facebook. Looking to follow them once again? It doesn’t have to be an embarrassing social media faux pas. Here’s how to unblock someone on Snapchat without sending unwanted notifications.
How to unblock someone on Snapchat
After opening the Snapchat app, find and tap on your user icon in the top left corner of the screen.
Next, select the gear icon in the top right corner to enter your Account Settings.
From there, look under the Account Actions section and tap on the Blocked option.
- How to save Snapchat videos
- The ultimate guide to Snapchat flirting
- Can you really see who is looking at your Facebook page?
- How to unblock someone on Facebook when it’s time to forgive
Once you’re presented with your list of blocked accounts, find the user you wish to unblock and press the X option that appears next to their username.
When prompted by Snapchat, confirm that you want to unblock the user by choosing Yes.
That’s it! The user will no longer appear in your block list and you can begin following them once again. Just enter their username into the search bar to find them.
Mikael Thalen is a tech and security reporter based in Seattle, covering social media, data breaches, hackers, and more.