- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? 3 Months Ago
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing 3 Months Ago
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Saturday 6:30 AM
This article contains spoilers for Game of Thrones.
Turner was doing an interview with Metro, along with Jessica Chastain to promote their new movie, X-Men: Dark Phoenix.
Chastain pointed out the hint on the poster.
“It’s your papa on the throne, and there’s a raven on the throne to his right,” Chastain said.
The poster depicts Ned Stark sitting on the throne, with a raven right next to him. Ned was beheaded in season one, so it was impossible for him to win the game of thrones. That leaves the raven aka Bran Stark, who became the Three-Eyed Raven throughout the series.
Much to fans’ dismay, Bran ended up being crowned king of Westeros after Tyrion Lannister asked Bran if he would “wear the crown” in the season finale.
“Why do you think I came all this way?” Bran responded.
Even though viewers thought the last season was rushed and improvised, the poster’s foreshadowing shows us that the ending has been planned since the beginning.
It could also be just a really weird coincidence that a raven appeared on the throne.
Turner’s character Sansa Stark made herself Queen of the North after declaring it an independent kingdom. Turner is set to play Jean Grey in Dark Pheonix.
Dark Pheonix is slated to premiere on June 7.
- ‘Game of Thrones: The Last Watch’ is a love letter to the show’s crew
- Andrew McClay is now everyone’s favorite ‘Game of Thrones’ character
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy
- The Queen of the North likes to Juul
H/T Daily Mail
Eilish O'Sullivan is an editorial intern for the Daily Dot studying journalism and government at the University of Texas at Austin. Her work has appeared in the Austin Chronicle and the Daily Texan.