- Oops: Christians petition Netflix to cancel Amazon Prime’s ‘Good Omens’ 1 Month Ago
- Popular YouTuber threatens suicide on social media, goes missing Today 9:17 AM
- ‘Neon Genesis Evangelion’ is finally coming to Netflix Today 9:07 AM
- Congress isn’t too keen on Facebook starting a cryptocurrency Today 8:56 AM
- Keanu Reeves could join the MCU, according to Kevin Feige Today 8:02 AM
- How to watch the U.S. women vs. Sweden online for free Today 7:00 AM
- What were these QAnon fans doing posing at Guantanamo Bay? Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the 2019 NBA Draft online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Ta-Nehisi Coates dismantles Mitch McConnell’s anti-reparations argument Wednesday 7:52 PM
- Whoopi Goldberg stirs debate over her opinion regarding Bella Thorne’s nudes Wednesday 7:04 PM
- Joe Biden really, really hates raves Wednesday 6:02 PM
- RIP to the Twitter geotagging feature that no one actually used Wednesday 5:14 PM
- Facebook contractors reveal the horrors of moderating graphic content Wednesday 4:42 PM
- Prosecutor almost directly quoted Bible in trial against man who helped migrants Wednesday 4:05 PM
- TikTok’s time warp videos get it twisted Wednesday 4:03 PM
Sansa lets off some steam.
As the world is still figuring out how to recover after Game of Thrones’ divisive series finale, actress Sophie Turner shared an Instagram photo that appears to show her taking a hit from a Juul while dressed as Sansa Stark.
Needless to say, the Game of Thrones’ fandom went wild.
knowing that sophie turner probably pulled out her juul as soon as the cameras stopped rolling makes me cackle. i love her so much
— ORPHANMAKER • (@cyniculty) May 21, 2019
Turner captioned the photo, “The pack survived.” Comments on the Turner’s Instagram page were filled with those wondering if, in addition to the Stark siblings who survived all 8 seasons, she was also talking about the pack of mango Juuls Sansa has apparently been hiding in her dress this whole time.
Tag yourselves. I’m Sophie Turner’s juul. pic.twitter.com/WJwmevRtXh
— K a t i e J o (@katiejoyofosho) May 21, 2019
Others pondered on what flavor Juuls exist in Westeros. Do they even have mango flavoring over there?
Milk of the poppy juul flavor would be fire
— basedgalvez (@basedgalvez) May 21, 2019
And of course, others were pleased to see Aryra wearing shades and a rare photo of Bran smiling—presumably soon after he was told he was to become the King.
Sophie Turner just posted this incredible set photo of the Stark siblings from the finale.
— Ellie Hall (@ellievhall) May 21, 2019
If Sansa Stark can find ways to keep her Juul hidden, even throughout the battle against the White Walkers, then surely Samwell Tarly could have found a better way to keep his water bottle hidden?
Dominic-Madori Davis is a recent graduate of the University of Southern California. She covers the internet, politics, and social issues.