- This biotech company’s logo is almost straight out of Resident Evil 4 Weeks Ago
- Trump says mass deportations to start next week Today 12:28 PM
- GOP pollster bothered by broken elevator in Austria blames socialism Today 10:50 AM
- YouTuber renames small town ‘Gay Hell’ to defy Trump Pride policy Today 10:43 AM
- John Cusack blames Twitter bot for anti-Semitic tweet Today 10:18 AM
- YouTube rapper who glorifies pimping has been charged with human trafficking Today 10:09 AM
- Amy Klobuchar lists net neutrality as part of her 100-day plan for presidency Today 8:54 AM
- Reddit just banned the NBA Streams subreddit Today 8:17 AM
- How to watch ‘Drunk History’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Unit 42’ soars on the chemistry of its unlikely lead partners Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Good Trouble’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- It’s time for Pete Buttigieg to claim his status as Short King Today 6:30 AM
- The best foreign-language TV shows on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- Hasan Minhaj explains why your internet sucks in ‘Patriot Act’ episode, puts it on DVD Monday 8:41 PM
- Hackers got control of Dylan Sprouse’s Twitter account, posted offensive content Monday 7:38 PM
Sansa lets off some steam.
As the world is still figuring out how to recover after Game of Thrones’ divisive series finale, actress Sophie Turner shared an Instagram photo that appears to show her taking a hit from a Juul while dressed as Sansa Stark.
Needless to say, the Game of Thrones’ fandom went wild.
knowing that sophie turner probably pulled out her juul as soon as the cameras stopped rolling makes me cackle. i love her so much
— ORPHANMAKER • (@cyniculty) May 21, 2019
Turner captioned the photo, “The pack survived.” Comments on the Turner’s Instagram page were filled with those wondering if, in addition to the Stark siblings who survived all 8 seasons, she was also talking about the pack of mango Juuls Sansa has apparently been hiding in her dress this whole time.
Tag yourselves. I’m Sophie Turner’s juul. pic.twitter.com/WJwmevRtXh
— K a t i e J o (@katiejoyofosho) May 21, 2019
Others pondered on what flavor Juuls exist in Westeros. Do they even have mango flavoring over there?
Milk of the poppy juul flavor would be fire
— basedgalvez (@basedgalvez) May 21, 2019
And of course, others were pleased to see Aryra wearing shades and a rare photo of Bran smiling—presumably soon after he was told he was to become the King.
Sophie Turner just posted this incredible set photo of the Stark siblings from the finale.
— Ellie Hall (@ellievhall) May 21, 2019
If Sansa Stark can find ways to keep her Juul hidden, even throughout the battle against the White Walkers, then surely Samwell Tarly could have found a better way to keep his water bottle hidden?
Dominic-Madori Davis is a recent graduate of the University of Southern California. She covers the internet, politics, and social issues.