- Thousands of Uber users have reported sexual assaults, company says Friday 5:40 PM
- ‘Astronomy Club’ reformats the sketch show Friday 4:58 PM
- Trump is concerned America’s toilets too weak Friday 3:53 PM
- Twitter users claim Billie Eilish is ‘over’ because she didn’t like Lady Gaga’s meat dress Friday 2:53 PM
- Nikki Haley says the Confederate flag was fine until Dylann Roof ‘hijacked’ it Friday 2:49 PM
- How emotional labor discourse spawned multiple memes Friday 2:22 PM
- Video of YouTuber Onision threatening ex-girlfriend resurfaces Friday 2:03 PM
- Marianne Williamson embraces anti-vax stance on Facebook Friday 1:58 PM
- Peloton Husband is worried memes will have ‘repercussions’ for his career Friday 1:55 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ stumbles as it returns to a familiar planet Friday 1:47 PM
- The best app controlled Christmas lights for the holidays Friday 1:04 PM
- Go green and save green with solar-powered Christmas lights Friday 1:02 PM
- Bloomberg on diversity in 2020 race: ‘Don’t complain to me’ Friday 12:40 PM
- Midge flaunts the worst side of herself in ‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ season 3 Friday 12:17 PM
- Social media companies continue to fail to police fake behavior, study finds Friday 10:44 AM
As the world is still figuring out how to recover after Game of Thrones’ divisive series finale, actress Sophie Turner shared an Instagram photo that appears to show her taking a hit from a Juul while dressed as Sansa Stark.
Needless to say, the Game of Thrones’ fandom went wild.
knowing that sophie turner probably pulled out her juul as soon as the cameras stopped rolling makes me cackle. i love her so much— ORPHANMAKER • (@cyniculty) May 21, 2019
Turner captioned the photo, “The pack survived.” Comments on the Turner’s Instagram page were filled with those wondering if, in addition to the Stark siblings who survived all 8 seasons, she was also talking about the pack of mango Juuls Sansa has apparently been hiding in her dress this whole time.
Tag yourselves. I’m Sophie Turner’s juul. pic.twitter.com/WJwmevRtXh— K a t i e J o (@katiejoyofosho) May 21, 2019
Others pondered on what flavor Juuls exist in Westeros. Do they even have mango flavoring over there?
Milk of the poppy juul flavor would be fire— basedgalvez (@basedgalvez) May 21, 2019
And of course, others were pleased to see Aryra wearing shades and a rare photo of Bran smiling—presumably soon after he was told he was to become the King.
If Sansa Stark can find ways to keep her Juul hidden, even throughout the battle against the White Walkers, then surely Samwell Tarly could have found a better way to keep his water bottle hidden?
Dominic-Madori Davis is a recent graduate of the University of Southern California. She covers the internet, politics, and social issues.