- What we learned when we visited Mr. B, America’s chonkiest cat 3 Months Ago
- Trump’s new plan to fight opioid overdose? This tweet Today 1:06 PM
- Fitness influencer shamed for ‘sharing numbers’ in weight loss posts Today 1:04 PM
- The VSCO Girl has always been here Today 1:01 PM
- Tomi Lahren’s new ‘Freedom’ clothing line is made for meme mockery Today 12:21 PM
- Taylor Swift’s ‘London Boy’ is a bop, but Brits don’t think her lyrics are accurate Today 12:02 PM
- Popeyes blasted for employee welfare amid chicken sandwich war Today 11:59 AM
- Cory Booker says nonbinary ‘niephew’ taught him about trans issues Today 11:53 AM
- Megachurch pushes conversion therapy on Instagram, Facebook with #OnceGay Today 11:11 AM
- Christian movie review site blasts Netflix’s ‘The Family’ Today 10:50 AM
- YouTube removes ‘coordinated’ channels spreading Hong Kong misinformation Today 8:58 AM
- Christina Hendricks reveals she was the hand model for ‘American Beauty’ Today 8:30 AM
- Why can’t independent feminist websites stay afloat? Today 8:17 AM
- Far-right troll Jacob Wohl scammed a Trump fan out of $25,000 (updated) Today 7:54 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Buccaneers in key preseason action Today 7:02 AM
As the world is still figuring out how to recover after Game of Thrones’ divisive series finale, actress Sophie Turner shared an Instagram photo that appears to show her taking a hit from a Juul while dressed as Sansa Stark.
Needless to say, the Game of Thrones’ fandom went wild.
knowing that sophie turner probably pulled out her juul as soon as the cameras stopped rolling makes me cackle. i love her so much— ORPHANMAKER • (@cyniculty) May 21, 2019
Turner captioned the photo, “The pack survived.” Comments on the Turner’s Instagram page were filled with those wondering if, in addition to the Stark siblings who survived all 8 seasons, she was also talking about the pack of mango Juuls Sansa has apparently been hiding in her dress this whole time.
Tag yourselves. I’m Sophie Turner’s juul. pic.twitter.com/WJwmevRtXh— K a t i e J o (@katiejoyofosho) May 21, 2019
Others pondered on what flavor Juuls exist in Westeros. Do they even have mango flavoring over there?
Milk of the poppy juul flavor would be fire— basedgalvez (@basedgalvez) May 21, 2019
And of course, others were pleased to see Aryra wearing shades and a rare photo of Bran smiling—presumably soon after he was told he was to become the King.
If Sansa Stark can find ways to keep her Juul hidden, even throughout the battle against the White Walkers, then surely Samwell Tarly could have found a better way to keep his water bottle hidden?
Dominic-Madori Davis is a recent graduate of the University of Southern California. She covers the internet, politics, and social issues.