- ‘The Laundromat’ sacrifices narrative for artistic experimentation 5 Months Ago
- James Charles mocks the Dobre Brothers’ fan controversy 5 Months Ago
- Vin Diesel stars in the first trailer for comic book movie ‘Bloodshot’ Today 7:48 AM
- MAGA rappers are dropping beats for Trump Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Patriots vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Arsenal vs. Sheffield United Today 1:00 AM
- If you have doubts about HBO’s ‘Watchmen,’ give it more time Sunday 9:00 PM
- Video shows moment coach disarmed student of shotgun, then hugged him Sunday 7:38 PM
- Jared Leto reportedly tried to stop ‘Joker’ from happening Sunday 4:12 PM
- People are grossed out by cow insemination-themed pregnancy announcement Sunday 3:13 PM
- Major protests in Lebanon triggered by plan to tax WhatsApp calls Sunday 1:38 PM
- Frank Ocean’s $60 HIV prevention drug-themed shirts called tone-deaf Sunday 12:49 PM
- ‘Joker’ stairs latest Instagram spot; locals joke about potential robberies Sunday 10:30 AM
- PewDiePie banned in China after reacting to Winnie the Pooh memes Sunday 8:46 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Eagles on Sunday Night Football Sunday 7:00 AM
As the world is still figuring out how to recover after Game of Thrones’ divisive series finale, actress Sophie Turner shared an Instagram photo that appears to show her taking a hit from a Juul while dressed as Sansa Stark.
Needless to say, the Game of Thrones’ fandom went wild.
knowing that sophie turner probably pulled out her juul as soon as the cameras stopped rolling makes me cackle. i love her so much— ORPHANMAKER • (@cyniculty) May 21, 2019
Turner captioned the photo, “The pack survived.” Comments on the Turner’s Instagram page were filled with those wondering if, in addition to the Stark siblings who survived all 8 seasons, she was also talking about the pack of mango Juuls Sansa has apparently been hiding in her dress this whole time.
Tag yourselves. I’m Sophie Turner’s juul. pic.twitter.com/WJwmevRtXh— K a t i e J o (@katiejoyofosho) May 21, 2019
Others pondered on what flavor Juuls exist in Westeros. Do they even have mango flavoring over there?
Milk of the poppy juul flavor would be fire— basedgalvez (@basedgalvez) May 21, 2019
And of course, others were pleased to see Aryra wearing shades and a rare photo of Bran smiling—presumably soon after he was told he was to become the King.
If Sansa Stark can find ways to keep her Juul hidden, even throughout the battle against the White Walkers, then surely Samwell Tarly could have found a better way to keep his water bottle hidden?
Dominic-Madori Davis is a recent graduate of the University of Southern California. She covers the internet, politics, and social issues.