- How to live stream the 2020 Grammy Awards Today 7:00 AM
- Technology created deepfakes—does it have a way to stop them, too? Today 6:30 AM
- SESTA-FOSTA is ‘detrimental’ to sex workers’ safety, study confirms Today 6:00 AM
- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
- TikTok teens use AirPods and Google Translate to secretly talk in class Saturday 4:32 PM
- Video shows corpses of coronavirus victims lying in China hospital Saturday 3:44 PM
- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral Saturday 2:30 PM
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Saturday 1:46 PM
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Saturday 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Saturday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ takes its characters on a fantasy adventure to Hell in season 3 Saturday 11:37 AM
- Woman no longer in sorority, school after racist MLK post Saturday 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Miss Americana’ starts to deconstruct the myth of Taylor Swift Saturday 10:32 AM
On Tuesday, the Yang campaign sent out a press release announcing Chappelle’s endorsement and two of his shows to benefit the campaign.
“I’m Yang Gang!” Chappelle said in the release.
The endorsement is big for Yang as he has described himself as a “huge fan” of Chappelle. In August, Yang tweeted that Chappelle might just be his favorite comedian after attending one of Chappelle’s shows.
“Dave is one of the most important voices in our country today and I’m thrilled he has thrown his support behind this campaign,” Yang said in the release. “He and I share similar concerns about the future and hopes for what it could be. We are also parents who see the world that we are leaving to our kids and believe they deserve better.”
Donald Glover similarily endorsed Yang in December. Glover and Yang held a pop-up event in California called “The 46 Campaign,” where they dropped some “collaboration merch.”
Other celebrities who are part of the Yang Gang include Glover’s Community co-star Ken Jeong, Nicolas Cage, Weezer frontman Rivers Cuomo, Noah Centineo, Elon Musk, and Jack Dorsey.
Chapelle’s shows will be held in South Carolina on Jan. 29 and 30.
Eilish O’Sullivan is the news wire editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in the Austin Chronicle and the Daily Texan.