- Warren calls for harsh penalties for tech companies that spread voter disinformation 3 Years Ago
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Miami vices and vexes 3 Years Ago
- Teen gets harmonica stuck in mouth, documents it on TikTok Today 11:08 AM
- Joey Salads got his DNA results in and now he’s tweeting the N-word Today 10:58 AM
- NikkieTutorials says she knows who blackmailed her Today 10:22 AM
- Seth Rogen is making a movie about a deadly meme Today 9:30 AM
- Ring should be shut down ‘immediately,’ Amazon engineer warns Today 9:19 AM
- Joe Biden wants his own Bernie Bros Today 8:57 AM
- Twitch star Adept shares heartwarming story about meeting Kobe Bryant Today 8:44 AM
- ‘Promising Young Woman’ unravels the complexities of a revenge fantasy Today 8:35 AM
- Review: ‘Next in Fashion’ is Netflix’s latest attempt at reality TV Today 7:00 AM
- What is Byte, and can it really compete with TikTok? Today 7:00 AM
- Migrants are under social media surveillance—and that’s a problem for everyone Today 6:00 AM
- Gabrielle Union deserves better from Terry Crews Tuesday 11:12 PM
- T.I. publicly apologizes to daughters after Kobe Bryant’s death Tuesday 8:46 PM
Salenger, an actress who’s lent her voice to Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars: Rebels, posted about the engagement on Thursday. The couple appeared together at the premiere of Baby Driver in June.
Oswalt, a noted Star Wars fan, elaborated on how he asked.
I put the ring in a marzipan Slave I replica and said, "Will you be my Padawan of Love?" She maced me but said yes later. https://t.co/9gIr2yxfP5— Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) July 6, 2017
"Friends of the Force to the right side please. Friends of the Empire on the left."— Chris Hardwick (@hardwick) July 6, 2017
Carvel tried to get in on it, too, a nod to Oswalt’s longstanding obsession.
In the last month, however, Salenger and Oswalt became more public with their relationship.
Aw, it's like we're already married! https://t.co/pgeF869i88— Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) July 4, 2017
H/T the Hollywood Reporter
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.