- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
- Why Britons are tweeting ‘Little England’ in wake of the U.K. election Friday 3:22 PM
- Net neutrality advocates ask for rehearing on federal court decision Friday 2:29 PM
- Americans are sharing their #PrivateHealthLIFEhacks to help Brits Friday 2:28 PM
- Warren, Sanders, Yang pledge to skip next week’s debate over union dispute Friday 2:12 PM
- How to watch tonight’s Nets vs. Raptors matchup on NBA TV Friday 2:00 PM
- Alt-right comedian Owen Benjamin banned from Instagram over anti-Semitic memes Friday 1:55 PM
- TikTok teens are procrastinating with #FinalsWeek Friday 1:46 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ takes on a prison break in episode 6 Friday 1:30 PM
- Nick Cannon vs. Eminem battle expected to escalate after ‘off-limits’ daughter diss Friday 12:50 PM
- Laura Loomer vehemently denies being author of new Laura Loomer-themed action novel Friday 12:30 PM
- PewDiePie’s poop-inspired game gets banned by Apple Friday 11:29 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ showrunners to adapt ‘Lovecraft’ graphic novel to screen Friday 11:00 AM
- The 50 memes that defined the decade Friday 10:45 AM
- Venmo users are getting harassed with fraudulent payment requests Friday 10:38 AM
One of the big traditional matchups of the season happens Saturday, as the No. 23 Navy Midshipmen travel to visit Touchdown Jesus and the No. 16 Notre Dame Fighting Irish.
Navy had a bye in Week 11, but improved to a 7-1 record with a dominant 56-10 victory during Week 10 over the hapless Connecticut Huskies. Dual-threat QB Malcolm Perry passed for 165 yards and one touchdown and rushed for 108 yards and two more scores in the win. Perry has thrown for 722 yards, five touchdowns, and three interceptions, and also leads Navy in rushing with 1,042 yards and 16 touchdowns. Mychal Cooper leads Navy with 241 receiving yards.
Notre Dame upped its record to 7-2 following its 38-7 victory over the Duke Blue Devils. Ian Book ran for a career-high 139 yards, and also passed for 182 yards and four touchdowns in an outstanding performance. Book has passed for 2,009 yards, 21 touchdowns, and six interceptions on the season. Tony Jones, Jr. paces all Irish runners with 585 yards and four touchdowns. WR Chase Claypool leads the Fighting Irish with 651 receiving yards and five scores.
Though Navy’s triple-option attack travels well, it’s Perry’s progression as a passer that’s put Navy in position to put Notre Dame’s defense on its heels.
|HOW TO WATCH NAVY VS. NOTRE DAME WITHOUT CABLE|
|HULU WITH LIVE TV||TRY NOW|
No. 16 Notre Dame vs. No. 23 Navy
- When: 12:30pm ET, Saturday, Nov. 16
- Where: Notre Dame Stadium, South Bend, Indiana
- Streaming: NBC
How to stream Navy vs. Notre Dame live: Watch college football
The following services offer a one-week free trial.
- Cost: $44.99 for your first month and $54.99 per month thereafter
- FuboTV devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS, the CW (in some markets) (check local availability here)
FuboTV is a solid TV streaming service option, whether your tastes run to entertainment (AMC, Syfy, FX), news (MSNBC, CNN), or sports (NBA TV, NFL Network). If you’re a soccer fan, however, it will appear tailor-made for you, with all Champions League matches (via the TNT and TUDN family of channels), NBC and NBCSN for Premier League matches, 10 beIN SPORTS channels, and FS1 and FS2. If you can’t watch a match live, FuboTV offers a three-day replay for each match and 30 hours of cloud DVR. (Check out the complete FuboTV channels list.)
- Cost: $44.99 per month
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Hulu local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
Hulu with Live TV includes sports programming among its offerings, including ESPN and FS1, and as a subscriber to the service, you’ll get free access to Hulu’s sizable on-demand library. (Check out the full list of Hulu Live TV channels.)
3) YouTube TV
- Cost: $50 per month
- YouTube TV devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, iOS and Android devices
- YouTube TV local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
YouTube TV is a great option for college football: Fox, ABC, NBC, CBS, FS1, FS2, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN News, and ESPNU are all here and offer a nearly 360 programming platter of action. (Take a look at the full list of YouTube TV channels here.)
Navy vs. Notre Dame: What to watch for
Navy is no longer just a plucky program, ranking in the top 20 in scoring offense and scoring defense. The Midshipmen will arrive ready to win in a matchup where both teams come in ranked for the first time since 1978.
Not helping matters for Notre Dame, defensive end Julian Okwara is done for the season with a broken leg. Book and Jones will need to replicate their recent performances, and keep Perry off the field, in order for the Irish to succeed.
Holding the chalk line at home, Notre Dame is a 9.5-point favorite, according to Odds Shark. However, expect a high scoring affair that could go either way.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Kahron Spearman is a music and film critic whose work can also regularly be regularly found in the Austin Chronicle.