- Kylie Jenner criticized for yet another expensive car post Thursday 5:57 PM
- Apex Legends became a major Pornhub search in 2019 Thursday 5:15 PM
- CBS accidentally interviewed InfoWars host as regular Trump supporter Thursday 4:31 PM
- TLC accused of fatphobia, fetishization with show about ‘mixed-weight’ couples Thursday 3:41 PM
- Betting odds show KSI could fight FaZe Sensei, Jake Paul, or Justin Bieber next Thursday 3:20 PM
- Nick Cannon releases another thirsty Eminem diss track Thursday 2:59 PM
- Dogs at polling stations are helping bark out the vote in the U.K. Thursday 1:00 PM
- Streamers dominated Pornhub searches in 2019 Thursday 12:59 PM
- Pro and anti-boot factions emerge in wake of ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ trailer Thursday 12:31 PM
- The ‘Rise of Skywalker’ press tour has turned into a rehash of ‘The Last Jedi’ Thursday 12:18 PM
- What’s in a TikTok username? Thursday 12:00 PM
- All four of 2020’s Marvel/DC movies are directed by women Thursday 11:57 AM
- Jeremy Corbyn Rickrolls everyone ahead of British election Thursday 10:18 AM
- Trisha Paytas denies accidentally exposing herself on TikTok Thursday 10:04 AM
- Report: Barr wants tech antitrust probe wrapped up in 2020 Thursday 9:59 AM
It’s the battle of two SEC heavyweights as the No. 4 Georgia Bulldogs try to take a bite out of the No. 12 Auburn Tigers on Saturday—and stay into the Top Four picture in the process.
Georgia (8-1, 5-1 SEC) still have College Football Playoff and conference title hopes. The Bulldogs lead the SEC East division and maintain the inside track to the SEC championship berth should they win out. D’Andre Swift, the best back in the conference, leads the Bulldogs in rushing with 921 yards.
Auburn (7-2, 4-2 SEC), meanwhile, could vault themselves into a New Year’s Day bowl game with what would be a signature win that would completely derail Georgia’s CFP aspirations. JaTarvious Whitlow leads a loaded War Eagle running back committee with 553 rushing yards.
The main question for the Tigers’ 45th-ranked patchwork offense is whether they can generate enough offense against the Bulldogs’ No. 2 scoring defense, which allows just 10.1 points per game. Though Auburn’s defense allows 17.4 points per game, good for 13th in FBS, the talent differential could show in the trenches, where the Bulldogs like to grind away into the opposition’s depth.
|HOW TO WATCH GEORGIA VS. AUBURN WITHOUT CABLE|
|HULU WITH LIVE TV||TRY NOW|
No. 4 Georgia vs. No. 12 Auburn
- When: 3:30pm ET, Saturday, Nov. 16
- Where: Jordan-Hare Stadium, Auburn, Alabama
- Streaming: CBS
How to stream Georgia vs. Auburn live: Watch SEC football
The following services offer a one-week free trial.
- Cost: $44.99 for your first month and $54.99 per month thereafter
- FuboTV devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS, the CW (in some markets) (check local availability here)
FuboTV is a solid TV streaming service option, whether your tastes run to entertainment (AMC, Syfy, FX), news (MSNBC, CNN), or sports (NBA TV, NFL Network). If you’re a soccer fan, however, it will appear tailor-made for you, with all Champions League matches (via the TNT and TUDN family of channels), NBC and NBCSN for Premier League matches, 10 beIN SPORTS channels, and FS1 and FS2. If you can’t watch a match live, FuboTV offers a three-day replay for each match and 30 hours of cloud DVR. (Check out the complete FuboTV channels list.)
- Cost: $44.99 per month
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Hulu local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
Hulu with Live TV includes sports programming among its offerings, including ESPN and FS1, and as a subscriber to the service, you’ll get free access to Hulu’s sizable on-demand library. (Check out the full list of Hulu Live TV channels.)
3) YouTube TV
- Cost: $50 per month
- YouTube TV devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, iOS and Android devices
- YouTube TV local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
YouTube TV is a great option for college football: Fox, ABC, NBC, CBS, FS1, FS2, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN News, and ESPNU are all here and offer a nearly 360 programming platter of action. (Take a look at the full list of YouTube TV channels here.)
Georgia vs. Auburn: What to watch for
Auburn wants to play spoiler, while Georgia needs this game to get into the playoff mix. Georgia quarterback Jake Fromm has played in big games against great teams, while Auburn QB Bo Nix will be facing the best defense he will have seen all season, in the biggest game in his college career so far.
Controlling the run will be key for both clubs. The teams are neck and neck in rushing at between 215 and 220 yards per game; however, Georgia allows just 74.6 rushing yards a game (5th nationally) to Auburn’s 112.7.
Holding the chalk line, Georgia is a 2.5-point favorite on the road, according to Odds Shark. Expect the game to hit under the 37 line in an SEC slugfest, with Georgia’s defense putting Auburn’s offense in a black and red vice grip.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Kahron Spearman is a music and film critic whose work can also regularly be regularly found in the Austin Chronicle.