- Police officer suspended after video of a handcuffed Delonte West surfaces 2 Months Ago
- ‘Girls don’t want a boyfriend’ meme leaves boyfriends in 2019 2 Months Ago
- Are these tweets about ‘The Bachelor’ or Trump’s impeachment? Today 10:45 AM
- Likely file Saudi prince sent to Jeff Bezos’ to hack his phone revealed Today 10:10 AM
- Will Olivia Jade have to testify against her mother, Lori Loughlin, in bribery trial? Today 10:07 AM
- Gina Rodriguez slammed for promoting ‘American Dirt’ Today 9:26 AM
- Netflix says ‘The Witcher’ is its biggest show. Is it really? Today 8:59 AM
- Tulsi Gabbard sues Hillary Clinton for podcast comments Today 8:53 AM
- Lizzo reps Beyoncé’s Ivy Park collection in adult-themed TikTok Today 7:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eye for an Eye’ is a fun but messy thriller about revenge Today 7:00 AM
- Which 2020 Democratic candidates post the most cringe? Today 6:30 AM
- The new ‘Hunger Games’ book paints President Snow as a hero—and people are not happy Tuesday 9:03 PM
- Influencer called out for ‘troubling image’ with Kenyan child Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Professor arrested for spending $185K of grant money on iTunes and strippers Tuesday 7:28 PM
- Man cuts his books in half to make them ‘portable,’ spurs online debate Tuesday 6:09 PM
Arnold Schwarzenegger is… a fascinating character.
Starting off his career in weightlifting, Schwarzenegger first became famous as a professional bodybuilder. Then, he went on to become an A-list Hollywood star and even the governor of California. Now, he’s a bit of a living meme—and he uses his online popularity to make frequent digs at President Donald Trump.
However, Schwarzenegger is perhaps best known for his iconic onscreen roles like the Terminator. Unfortunately, there aren’t too many ways for Netflix subscribers to enjoy Schwarzenegger’s filmography. Luckily for diehard fans, though, the streaming platform does have a handful of his works.
Here are the Arnold Schwarzenegger movies on Netflix for you to stream.
Arnold Schwarzenegger movies on Netflix
If you want to watch Schwarzenegger’s most famous movies, you might not find what you’re looking for on Netflix. However, here are a few more obscure titles for you to check out in the meantime.
1) Born Strong (2017)
Arnold Schwarzenegger made lifting mainstream in a way that few athletes before him had. If that piques your interest, check out Born Strong. It’s a weightlifting documentary about the incredible potential of human strength. Follow the four strongest men in the world as they compete in the Arnold Strongman Classic, hosted by Schwarzenegger himself.
2) Generation Iron 2 (2017)
Like Born Strong, Generation Iron 2 is a sports documentary that centers on some of the strongest bodybuilders in the world. This film offers some insight into the grueling lives of athletes training to for the Mr. Olympia contest. Arnold Schwarzenegger, who’s won the contest seven times, helps narrate the story.
3) The Game Changers (2018)
The Game Changers is yet another athleticism-based documentary—noticing a pattern yet? Nevertheless, this film is unique in that it explores the nutritional side of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s weightlifting world. While bodybuilders tend to gear toward protein-heavy diets, The Game Changers argues the lesser-known benefits of plant-based diets.
Looking for something more specific? Here are our Netflix guides for the best war movies, documentaries, anime, indie flicks, true crime, food shows, rom-coms, LGBT movies, alien movies, gangster movies, Westerns, film noir, and movies based on true stories streaming right now. There are also sad movies guaranteed to make you cry, weird movies to melt your brain, old movies when you need something classic, and standup specials when you really need to laugh.
Anna Maria Ward is the social media editor of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on the intersections of entertainment, pop culture, and social justice. She previously contributed to the Houston Chronicle and Orange magazine.