- @MugJerry and the quest for Instagram justice 1 Week Ago
- Angela Abar wrestles with destiny in ‘Watchmen’ episode 8 Sunday 9:05 PM
- Guy who runs Trump Organization Twitter account caught hyping up own tweet Sunday 4:51 PM
- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying Sunday 3:41 PM
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Sunday 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Sunday 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Sunday 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Sunday 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Sunday 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Sunday 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
Arnold Schwarzenegger is… a fascinating character.
Starting off his career in weightlifting, Schwarzenegger first became famous as a professional bodybuilder. Then, he went on to become an A-list Hollywood star and even the governor of California. Now, he’s a bit of a living meme—and he uses his online popularity to make frequent digs at President Donald Trump.
However, Schwarzenegger is perhaps best known for his iconic onscreen roles like the Terminator. Unfortunately, there aren’t too many ways for Netflix subscribers to enjoy Schwarzenegger’s filmography. Luckily for diehard fans, though, the streaming platform does have a handful of his works.
Here are the Arnold Schwarzenegger movies on Netflix for you to stream.
Arnold Schwarzenegger movies on Netflix
If you want to watch Schwarzenegger’s most famous movies, you might not find what you’re looking for on Netflix. However, here are a few more obscure titles for you to check out in the meantime.
1) Born Strong (2017)
Arnold Schwarzenegger made lifting mainstream in a way that few athletes before him had. If that piques your interest, check out Born Strong. It’s a weightlifting documentary about the incredible potential of human strength. Follow the four strongest men in the world as they compete in the Arnold Strongman Classic, hosted by Schwarzenegger himself.
2) Generation Iron 2 (2017)
Like Born Strong, Generation Iron 2 is a sports documentary that centers on some of the strongest bodybuilders in the world. This film offers some insight into the grueling lives of athletes training to for the Mr. Olympia contest. Arnold Schwarzenegger, who’s won the contest seven times, helps narrate the story.
3) The Game Changers (2018)
The Game Changers is yet another athleticism-based documentary—noticing a pattern yet? Nevertheless, this film is unique in that it explores the nutritional side of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s weightlifting world. While bodybuilders tend to gear toward protein-heavy diets, The Game Changers argues the lesser-known benefits of plant-based diets.
Looking for something more specific? Here are our Netflix guides for the best war movies, documentaries, anime, indie flicks, true crime, food shows, rom-coms, LGBT movies, alien movies, gangster movies, Westerns, film noir, and movies based on true stories streaming right now. There are also sad movies guaranteed to make you cry, weird movies to melt your brain, old movies when you need something classic, and standup specials when you really need to laugh.
Anna Maria Ward is the social media editor of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on the intersections of entertainment, pop culture, and social justice. She previously contributed to the Houston Chronicle and Orange magazine.