- Major protests in Lebanon triggered by plan to tax WhatsApp calls 7 Months Ago
- Frank Ocean’s $60 HIV prevention drug-themed shirts called tone-deaf Today 12:49 PM
- ‘Joker’ stairs latest Instagram spot; locals joke about potential robberies Today 10:30 AM
- PewDiePie banned in China after reacting to Winnie the Pooh memes Today 8:46 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Eagles on Sunday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream Chargers vs. Titans in Week 7 Today 6:00 AM
- 13 spooky romance games for adults Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 9 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Impact Wrestling’s Bound For Glory Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Bills vs. Dolphins in Week 7 Today 4:30 AM
- How to stream Jaguars vs. Bengals in Week 7 Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Texans vs. Colts in Week 7 Today 3:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Liverpool Saturday 10:00 PM
- Man dragged for recording, posting video of neighbor being ‘killed’ instead of helping Saturday 4:14 PM
- How to stream Saints vs. Bears in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
Apex Legends is the new hotness when it comes to the battle royale genre, and it’s 50 million players strong. With that many combatants, it’s got to be a big deal, right? The game is just about to launch season 1 of its hotly anticipated battle pass, and it’s got players clamoring for details, like what kind of new characters will be introduced?
What kind of loot will be available to work toward? And most importantly, when can we expect the season 1 battle pass to drop? Here’s everything we know so far about the upcoming Apex Legends season 1 battle pass.
When does Apex Legends season 1 start?
Respawn Entertainment has confirmed that Season 1 of Apex Legends‘ battle pass is available now. It debuted on March 19, with the special season 1 event Wild Frontier.
- Is Apex Legends getting a new character named Wattson?
- How to improve your FPS in Apex Legends
- How to get the first Apex Legends Twitch Prime pack for free
- Apex Legends: How to report a player for harassment, cheating
Apex Legends season 1 battle pass cost
The basic Apex Legends season 1 battle pass will cost 950 Apex Coins, which translates to about $10. For this price, you’ll get new character skins, banners, intros, quotes, and additional goodies. You can also opt to pick up the battle pass bundle for 2,800 Apex Coins, which is roughly $30. Depending on how many Apex Coins you have, you may find that you need to spend a little more since Apex Coins don’t have an exact Coin to dollar ratio.
Is there anything to earn if I don’t pay for the pass?
Yes. You can earn a Wild Frontier Legend Skin, 18 Wild Frontier Stat Trackers, and 5 Apex Packs for your trouble, even if you opt not to spend the $10 entry fee for the battle pass.
Apex Legends season 1: Are there new Legends?
Yes, but you won’t unlock the new Legend by buying the battle pass. The new character’s name is Octane, and he’s the first release during season 1 that you’ll have to purchase outright. He costs 12,000 Legend Tokens or 750 Apex Coins, so save up that cash if you want to expand your roster.
What do you get with the Apex Legends battle pass?
There are more than 100 items included in the battle pass, such as the Lifeline Revolutionary skin, Wraith Survivor skin, and the Mirage Outlaw skin. These are unlocked immediately upon purchasing the battle pass. Anything you grab in-game before the end of the season will remain yours even when it’s come to an end.
- The best Apex Legends characters
- Lifeline guide: How to play the Apex Legends healer
- How to get Apex Coins, Tokens, and Crafting Materials in Apex Legends
- How to keep Apex Legends from crashing
You also acquire levels for your character. For example, if you buy the $30 battle pass bundle, you’ll be leveled to 25 right off the bat. You can purchase additional levels for 150 Apex Coins apiece. Alternatively, you can earn them through regular gameplay. When you hit level 110, you’ll unlock some additional goodies as well. Of course, you’ll unlock a wide variety of different items as you progress through the ranks, but that’s one of the major milestones to look forward to.
How long does Apex Legends season 1 last?
At this point, neither Electronic Arts nor Respawn Entertainment has shared exactly how long the season will last, but you’ll want to make sure you play it as often as possible to get all of the goodies up for grabs. Once the season ends, you won’t be able to earn additional items as part of the Wild Frontier event.
Brittany Vincent has covered gaming, anime, tech, and entertainment for over a decade. When she’s not writing, she’s replaying Um Jammer Lammy or Day of the Tentacle for the hundredth time while pining for a Harvester sequel. Find her on Twitter @MolotovCupcake.