- Streaming titles seize 2019 Emmy nominations 5 Months Ago
- ‘Frankenstein’s Monster’s Monster, Frankenstein’ tries to find humor in bad actors 5 Months Ago
- Democratic senator calls Facebook ‘dangerous’ during Libra cryptocurrency hearing 5 Months Ago
- How ‘Kyle’ became synonymous with angry, Monster Energy-chugging white boys Today 11:22 AM
- Nearly impossible ‘Super Mario Maker 2’ level inspires memes Today 11:16 AM
- Madonna faces backlash for posting photos of her Black daughters with watermelon Today 10:44 AM
- Biden wants to challenge Trump to a push-up contest Today 10:00 AM
- Trump continues to tweet as House gears up to condemn his racist tweets Today 9:21 AM
- Your therapist probably wouldn’t approve of this meme Today 9:06 AM
- Batman Talisman finally lets the villains rule Gotham City Today 8:22 AM
- Controversial #ICEBae divides social media Today 8:22 AM
- Why Veronica Mars doesn’t drop any F-bombs in Hulu’s adult-rated revival Today 7:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Taco Chronicles’ will make your heart soar and mouth water Today 7:00 AM
- The view of Prime Day from Amazon’s warehouse strike Today 6:30 AM
- Conspiracy theorists think underground nukes are to blame for California’s earthquakes Today 6:30 AM
Apex Legends gets in on the Twitch Prime loot game—and looks good doing it.
With a few hundred thousand viewers of Apex Legends on Twitch at its peak, it’s about dang time that Twitch fans were treated to a little something special. There’s a new Apex Legends Twitch Prime pack available for free so long as you’re a subscriber, and it promises some cool rewards for your trouble. Here’s how to get it.
What’s in the Apex Legends Twitch Prime pack?
The Twitch Prime pack for Apex Legends includes a fancy-looking skin called “Omega Point” for the Pathfinder character. You know, the zipline robot who makes funny quips for punching you to death?
Players will also receive five Apex Packs, which are Apex Legends traditional loot boxes. If you need a refresher on how those work, check out our guide to Apex Legends’ in-game currency.
How to get the Apex Legends Twitch Prime pack
First, you’ll need a Twitch Prime membership. That’s available as a free 30-day trial, then it turns into a monthly payment of $12.99, or an annual payment of $119. Then head over to the official page for the game on Twitch. Once you’re all signed in, you’ll of course need to link up your EA account with your Twitch account, which can be done through here. If your accounts are linked, you should find the reward just sitting there waiting for you. If you’re on your desktop PC, you’ll also see a notification bar at the top of the site notifying you of the new Twitch Prime loot.
- How to win in Apex Legends
- How to keep Apex Legends from crashing
- How to improve your FPS in Apex Legends
Twitch Prime has been a small goldmine for battle royale fans. Fortnite has gotten numerous Twitch Prime packs over the last year or so, so you can bet that Twitch will be back with more Apex Legends Twitch Prime packs for players.
Joseph Knoop is a gaming writer for Daily Dot, a native Chicagoan, and a slave to all things Overwatch. He co-founded the college geek culture outlet ByteBSU, then interned at Game Informer, and now writes for a bunch websites his parents have never heard of.