- How to watch ‘Kidding’ for free 3 Months Ago
- What’s the deal with Bran Stark at the end of ‘Game of Thrones’? Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch TruTV online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Fans call out Madonna for edited Eurovision video Tuesday 9:36 PM
- Partnered Twitch streamer temporarily banned for airing troll’s racist message Tuesday 8:45 PM
- Reddit theory says fans are wrong about who won ‘Game of Thrones’ Tuesday 6:52 PM
- Elon Musk hires ‘absolute unit’ sheep meme creator to be Tesla’s social media manager Tuesday 6:12 PM
- Jason Momoa stands by his Khaleesi after the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Tuesday 4:05 PM
- Airbnb, 23andMe partner for creepy heritage travel recommendations Tuesday 3:26 PM
- Rep. Katie Porter goes viral again for trouncing Ben Carson (updated) Tuesday 3:26 PM
- This deepfake takes Bill Hader’s Schwarzenegger impression to the next level Tuesday 2:58 PM
- Wanda Sykes rails against Trump and offers much-needed perspective in ‘Not Normal’ Tuesday 2:41 PM
- Man arrested after allegedly threatening to shoot YouTube employees Tuesday 2:13 PM
- Some House Dems are backing away from the Save the Internet Act Tuesday 1:40 PM
- Thousands sign petition calling for Danny DeVito to play Wolverine Tuesday 1:02 PM
Apex Legends gets in on the Twitch Prime loot game—and looks good doing it.
With a few hundred thousand viewers of Apex Legends on Twitch at its peak, it’s about dang time that Twitch fans were treated to a little something special. There’s a new Apex Legends Twitch Prime pack available for free so long as you’re a subscriber, and it promises some cool rewards for your trouble. Here’s how to get it.
What’s in the Apex Legends Twitch Prime pack?
The Twitch Prime pack for Apex Legends includes a fancy-looking skin called “Omega Point” for the Pathfinder character. You know, the zipline robot who makes funny quips for punching you to death?
Players will also receive five Apex Packs, which are Apex Legends traditional loot boxes. If you need a refresher on how those work, check out our guide to Apex Legends’ in-game currency.
How to get the Apex Legends Twitch Prime pack
First, you’ll need a Twitch Prime membership. That’s available as a free 30-day trial, then it turns into a monthly payment of $12.99, or an annual payment of $119. Then head over to the official page for the game on Twitch. Once you’re all signed in, you’ll of course need to link up your EA account with your Twitch account, which can be done through here. If your accounts are linked, you should find the reward just sitting there waiting for you. If you’re on your desktop PC, you’ll also see a notification bar at the top of the site notifying you of the new Twitch Prime loot.
- How to win in Apex Legends
- How to keep Apex Legends from crashing
- How to improve your FPS in Apex Legends
Twitch Prime has been a small goldmine for battle royale fans. Fortnite has gotten numerous Twitch Prime packs over the last year or so, so you can bet that Twitch will be back with more Apex Legends Twitch Prime packs for players.
Joseph Knoop is a gaming writer for Daily Dot, a native Chicagoan, and a slave to all things Overwatch. He co-founded the college geek culture outlet ByteBSU, then interned at Game Informer, and now writes for a bunch websites his parents have never heard of.