- We have a lot of questions about this woman’s Hot Cheetos bath 4 Months Ago
- Convincing deepfake drops Neo from ‘The Matrix’ straight into ‘Office Space’ 4 Months Ago
- Kent State gun girl calls for armed insurrection after being booed off campus 4 Months Ago
- James Charles and Tfue took an intimate photo—and the internet is in love Today 10:07 AM
- Ring finally makes two-factor authentication mandatory after series of hacks Today 9:39 AM
- The 2020 guide to live TV streaming for cord cutters Today 8:29 AM
- Popular dating app Growlr just suspended its users Today 8:23 AM
- Apple warns coronavirus expected to cause iPhone ‘supply shortages’ Monday 7:59 PM
- Will ‘The Bachelor’ end without an engagement? Monday 7:44 PM
- This ‘Little Women’ scene just became a meme Monday 7:03 PM
- Playable version of Blizzard’s ‘StarCraft: Ghost’ leaks online nearly 15 years after cancelation Monday 6:31 PM
- This Twitter extension can block unsolicited nudes from your inbox Monday 6:01 PM
- Jeffree Star wears cornrows after being accused of cultural appropriation Monday 4:49 PM
- Jeff Bezos says he’ll commit $10 billion to combat climate change Monday 4:18 PM
- A TikTok user went on a mission to turn his urine blue by chugging food coloring Monday 3:55 PM
You didn’t know Pete Buttigieg had a Panic! at the Disco dance? Lol of course he did. Because the hip millennial mayor has “high hopes” for the country (Medicare for some, modest gun reform proposals, incrementalism across the board). As such, he’s been coming out to rallies around the country to Panic! at the Disco’s “High Hopes.”
And when he comes out—or when the song comes out—and you’re at the Pete Buttigieg rally, you do the Pete Buttigieg dance.
Ready? Here’s how it goes, according to a campaign organizer:
“You kinda like a push, down to the right, and then down to the left, and then up to the right, and up to the left, and then you do the same thing, but you do a roll to the right, roll to the left, roll up to the right, and roll up to the left. and then you do two claps … and then you go back and forth, just up in the air.”
Excellent. This is how we beat Trump.
Here’s a video just in case you don’t already want to die.
Good god pic.twitter.com/uZLhMW1PIY— Secular Talk (@KyleKulinski) November 4, 2019
Can’t wait for the entire nation to be forced to perform this at the inauguration.
Buttigieg is currently polling fourth in the 2020 race but is just going around claiming he’s polling second.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]