- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
- Blue Bell ice cream licker pleads guilty Friday 2:54 PM
- 7 fortune-telling sites for when you’re bored Friday 2:21 PM
- Governor bans sex puns on free condom wrappers Friday 2:16 PM
- Is Justin Bieber’s ‘Yummy’ video secretly about Pizzagate? Friday 1:01 PM
- Woah Vicky rips out her hair in botched cultural appropriation attempt Friday 12:30 PM
- Here’s an exclusive look at ‘Weathering With You’ Friday 11:57 AM
- TikTok dudes are dipping their balls in soy sauce for ‘science’ Friday 11:49 AM
- Pete Buttigieg’s denial of fixing bread prices becomes its own meme Friday 11:10 AM
- Houston Astros get torched with buzzer memes after new revelation Friday 10:41 AM
- Teens are eating cereal out of each other’s mouths for clout Friday 10:34 AM
Do you find The Bachelor a little too stuffy? Surely, a quest for love shouldn’t be so dull. Thankfully, the boys of Double Shot at Love with DJ Pauly D and Vinny are back in town.
Jersey Shore‘s DJ Pauly D and Vinny Guadagnino may just be reality TV’s best bachelors, and they are on the prowl for ride-or-die partners. This new show features 20 contestants who will face off to win the heart of the Shore’s most eligible guidos. The ladies won’t be the only ones competing, however. While the boys get to choose who stays and who goes, the ladies themselves get to choose who they’re competing for, upping the drama quotient about 1,000%. Unlike former shots at love, this version won’t have Tila Tequila.
Here’s everything you need to watch Double Shot at Love with DJ Pauly D and Vinny for free.
Double Shot at Love contestants
- Alli Adams, 28, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Alysse Joyner, 24, Brooklyn, New York
- Ashley Lands, 24, New York
- Brittani “B-lashes” Schwartz, 27, Lake Grove, New York
- Brittnay Dawson, 33, Norfolk, Nebraska
- Cate Lapera, 27, Staten Island, New York
- Christina Lawrence, 29, Los Angeles, California
- Derynn Paige, 25, Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
- Deseree Flores, 37, Scottsdale, Arizona
- Elle Wilson, 25, Waverly, Pennsylvania
- Holly Gurbisz, 26, Matawan, New Jersey
- Maria Elizondo, 22, West New York, New Jersey
- Marissa Lucchese, 22, Massapequa Park, New York
- Michelle “Mish” Gao, 22, Tustin, California
- Nadya Erazo, 29, Pomona, California
- Nikki Hall, 26, Los Angeles
- Shira Tran, 27, New Orleans
- Susan “Suzi” Baidya, 30, Irvine, California
- Victoria Fryer, 25, Chicago
- Zuljeily Andino, 30, Miami
When does Double Shot at Love air
The first episode of Double Shot at Love with DJ Pauly D and Vinny premieres on Tuesday, April 11, at 8pm ET.
What channel is Double Shot at Love?
Double Shot at Love airs on MTV.
How to watch Double Shot at Love with DJ Pauly D and Vinny for free
MTV is available on two of the major live TV streaming services, and it’s coming soon to FuboTV. When trying to decide which one is best for you, you’ll want to weigh the cost, the other channels you’ll receive, and the compatible devices for streaming. Thankfully, no matter which service you pick, you’ll start with a one-week trial, so you can watch Double Shot at Love with DJ Pauly D and Vinny for free.
1) Sling TV
- Cost: $25-$40 per month (40% off first month)
- Devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, Fox (check your local availability here)
Sling TV offers two cable packages based on your particular needs (Sling Orange and Sling Blue), both of which cost $25 per month. Sling Orange also offers three ESPN channels, AMC, and more than a dozen other channels. But it’s worthwhile to upgrade to Sling Orange + Blue package, which costs $40 per month and comes with great sports channels like FS1 and FS2, NBCSN, and NFL Network, and more. If you want access to MTV you will need to grab the Comedy Extra package which will run you $5 extra per month. Along with MTV, this add-on comes with truTV, MTV2, CMT, TV Land, Logo, and a few other networks. (Here’s the complete guide to Sling TV channels.)
- Cost: $16 per month (after a free 7-day trial)
- Devices: Philo works with Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire Stick, and Fire TV, iOS, Android, and your web browser
Philo is the least expensive streaming service, but it has some limitations. You won’t find the sports channels that dominate other packages or local channels. However, it’s the cheapest way to gain access to MTV at only $16 a month. You will also find the best deal on popular channels like Animal Planet, IFC, Lifetime, and more. You also get free cloud DVR, but shows recorded are deleted after 30 days, so binge responsibly.
Other ways to watch Double Shot at Love episodes
You can watch a live stream of MTV on the official site. However, you will need to log in using credentials from a cable provider or streaming service. Of the services mentioned above, Philo will work, but Sling TV will not. Some clips are available totally free, but you will need to register an account with MTV before streaming.
2) MTV app
The MTV app works just like the website. Download the app, plug in your credentials, and watch your favorite MTV shows on the go.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.